An Important Announcement

Krath

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1301199697' post='2677872']
Oh noes, you let Barti in gov't!?! Your totally in for it now!!

Cools treaty though, however, I would hardly say GOONS are in the best state of protecting you guys >_><_<
[/quote]One would argue we're in the BEST state to protect someone.

We've dealt with 12 alliances, protecting someone from a 13th would be nothin'.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1301199697' post='2677872']
Cools treaty though, however, I would hardly say GOONS are in the best state of protecting you guys >_><_<
[/quote]

GOONS might be a bit occupied disemboweling the collective lower tiers of the ex-Heg, but not all of their allies are fully engaged, and some of them are not engaged at all, so anyone who would try to mess with T5E would still likely be in for a world of pain.

o/ T5E

A few questions though:

What is your alliance policy of lynching on four? How about six? Who is BP? What if only T5E and GOONS members are playing Mafia? Are we allowed to change nicks for communication in your public channel? What about posting logs? Isn't it true that Sardonic is always either seer or a wolf?

...that's all I've got as far as mafia-related joke questions. Now if you'll excuse me, !start harrypotter.

inb4 you get bored in two weeks or so

Also, i love me some goon dong, but I really am a tad disappointed you actually bother to protect this terrible travesty here. Good luck with them, I guess.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1301194893' post='2677800']
I'd happen to agree. The New Peacemode Order wouldn't be able to protect anyone, certainly.
[/quote]

Check out Oscar Wilde

Lets have at lease one thread where we can just be happy to see an alliance with some solid promise being created

Best of luck guys

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1301230071' post='2678198']
...that's all I've got as far as mafia-related joke questions. Now if you'll excuse me, !start harrypotter.
[/quote]
Well, I guess it beats obamacare...

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1301230071' post='2678198']
o/ T5E

A few questions though:

What is your alliance policy of lynching on four? How about six? Who is BP? What if only T5E and GOONS members are playing Mafia? Are we allowed to change nicks for communication in your public channel? What about posting logs? Isn't it true that Sardonic is always either seer or a wolf?

[/quote]

NEVAH VOTE ON 4, well unless someone starts one, then you bagwagon the fool.. 6.. is a meh, idc either way,
i am always bp tyvm.. yeah you can change your nick in OUR channel.. but not in the actually game channel :P um i am very anti log dumping, an yeah sardonic almost always has a role..

[quote name='sir pwnage' timestamp='1301261018' post='2678481']
When, if ever, will a Mafia-playing requirement be added to your charter? Will potential applicants have to win a game as wolf in order to be accepted?
[/quote]

good idea.. i will have to think about this an get back to you :)