An Important Announcement

Krath

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmkay, butthurt people are butthurt.

First, I'm gonna address the "GOONS are gonna let you die" bit. Yes, GOONS are at war, but neither T5E or GOONS are scared of war, infact we enjoy it. So it doesn't bother them or us to sign a treaty at wartime. Sure, they're fighting a few alliances right now, but I'm extremely confident, that should some situation arise where T5E needs a little backup, GOONS will be more than capable. Thankyou GOONS <3

As for iHURT, Why do those who do not know anything about a situation, seem to always want to be the most vocal on it :? T5E has been a thought in my head, for a little while now. Ideas have been bounced around between coldie, krath and myself, as has been said, since before PC Gov all disappeared mysteriously. As for our reasons, coldie loves making alliances, i love making coldie happy, and Krath, well, krath can explain himself. :P

Oh the lionn5 thing, coldie and krath attacked, i had reasons to follow (reasons which don't really need to be aired in public), so i did. arexes complained at us to stop, two did, i said "Naw" continued the war til just past 24 hours, sent a nuke along with a peace offer :D I know, i'm bad, but i'm very good at it.

Iosif, grow up and learn to be less arrogant, you might even make a nice guy one day. Uberspion... well, you're an idiot, and i'm disappointed to be honest.
arexes, thankyou for your kind words. I wish for nothing but the best for you and iFOK

Edited by bartimaeus46

[quote name='UberSpion' timestamp='1301332460' post='2679154']
I would like to congratulate this fine alliance on their creation! This alliance is based on a disagreement between our glorious leaders and the triumvirates of this tubular alliance. The disagreement was based around the triumvirates of this alliance wanting to bash into the ground, via prolonged/illegal tech raid, a former iFOK member (lionn5) who served valiantly through our last war. He engaged more targets and took more damage then two of these triumvirates combined. The justification behind this was that he was ghosting FOK, which he removed himself from moments after the engagement. Luckly Bartimaeus joined in the bashing after lionn5 left the AA and saved the day... They disliked lionn5, and it didn't really matter what he did to justify it, they wanted his pixels.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1KOgt.jpg[/IMG]

While I wasn't particularly fond of lionn5, I didn't see the justification for what played out. Their ability to maturely handle the situation as delegated by iFOK leadership was by no means the caliber to manage a alliance. Thank you for ending your membership with iFOK. Good Luck, Have Fun, Don't Die.
[/quote]You really shouldn't air dirty laundry out in the public like this. It just isn't proper. Especially when the laundry has already been cleaned up.

GOONS did its research. We've talked to your triumvirate before this treaty was signed. They're over this incident and gave us their blessing. You're not. U, sir, are the one that is, as they say, "mad".

Congratulations on your existence. Seems like you have a lot of iFOK people in it? I think so anyway, or at least a lot of #odnmafia people in it, which was pretty much run by iFOK :P

OOC: The Fifth Element was a stupid movie