Announcement from the desk of the custodial engineer third class

Reachwind

We see that a couple of nations from the Kronos Alliance have decided to bring war to a member nation of RLMMO.

We accept your war. Your citizens shall be sacrificed for your arrogance.

We also see that a member of the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism has also attacked one of our members, so we also accept your war.

Enjoy the glow from our nukes. RLMMO defense policy is well known, we don't accept "tech raids". We only participate in nation destroying war.

Surrender terms are simple, once we hurt your alliance we'll get bored and leave you alone again.

• Replies 525
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I applaud this. The only way to discourage tech raiding is to make it unprofitable.

That works at the individual nation level, at this level they've just picked fight with two other alliances and it will likely cost them far more than "making a point" was worth. However if it is that much of a matter of principle to them...well then you put the calculator down.

EDIT: Oh and...that's technically one member of Kronos and one Kronos applicant. Not exactly a systematic raid.

Odd, I feel like I have seen something like this before? Dare we forward the notion that, yet again, a Kronos member and or applicant has chosen to go rogue?

I'm hoping if we can get clarification on this particular aspect of the events at hand it will garnish us more then a few days Hal, you should be more optomistic.

Odd, I feel like I have seen something like this before? Dare we forward the notion that, yet again, a Kronos member and or applicant has chosen to go rogue?

I'm hoping if we can get clarification on this particular aspect of the events at hand it will garnish us more then a few days Hal, you should be more optomistic.

It's been said previously, but I was/am also under the impression that this alliance no longer existed as a political entity. No reason to label these members rogues, just stupid (possibly). Let's wait and see.

It's been said previously, but I was/am also under the impression that this alliance no longer existed as a political entity. No reason to label these members rogues, just stupid (possibly). Let's wait and see.

Well its an alliance they hit, so its either a rogue or a tech raid. Regardless RLMMO believes it to be a war and has accepted it as an alliance war. (If i am understanding the op correctly)

What say Kronos and Goons?

Well its an alliance they hit, so its either a rogue or a tech raid. Regardless RLMMO believes it to be a war and has accepted it as an alliance war. (If i am understanding the op correctly)

Let's hope they show mercy and simply let RLMMO rape them for a few days.

Pretty clear from the reasons for the DoWs that they are raids, not anything else, but I'll let Kronos and/or GOONS take it from there.

It seems people never learn.

Can't really understand how tech raiding can profit, when you will get a nuke thrown at you.

People sometimes raid for reasons other than tech. :o

That doesn't make it any better for you in particular, but it's true...always has been.

Edited by ChairmanHal

I believe every alliance should hide their treaties from public view. Like, completely. That way, we can ALL claim that every tiny insignificant alliance was a protectorate or some other pointless protective link to our larger alliances and then CN can be an endless stream of war over ridiculous reasons.

Actually, we're not too far away from this right now. The fact is that techraiding has become almost impossible without running into some idiotic alliance standing up and crying foul whenever a member of a two person AA gets declared on.

Whatever, OP. If the level of diplomacy you've demonstrated is what we are to expect from you, expect the same from us.

Raid ≠ rogue. And that applicant is a ghost. He was one of the rogues from last time. Looks like he felt like being dumb and put our Applicant AA on while raiding...

We will respond with force against the attackers on us, however. As OP stated, we will let you run after we've beaten you. However, in the sense of a declaration of war. Well, nations from an alliance attacked us, which obviousley is sanctioned by the leaders of that alliance. How is that not an act of war?

Pull out while you can!

We got history on our side :)