I'm leaving CNRP.

Arkantos

Goodbye. By the way, my week at Crossings changed me, and that's the reason I'm leaving. Now then, I'm off to begin living the Beyond Effect. I'm going to RP the destruction of my nation.

Dude, why?! You're one of the coolest RPer's I know! You can't just ditch out on CNRP like this!

*mutters to self*They always come back...

I may come back in a few months, but RL demands my full attention right now, so I'll only have time to check that the IG world hasn't blown up again, and collect taxes and pay bills.

I may come back in a few months, but RL demands my full attention right now, so I'll only have time to check that the IG world hasn't blown up again, and collect taxes and pay bills.

I can dig it. Have fun doing your things. Hopefully you'll find enough time to stop in for a quick "hi" now and then.

OK. I'll miss ya.

Whoever Jed is close to leaves MUAHAHAHAHA!

He is the cancer of CNRP :P

Also cya later Arkantos.

Meh I didn't leave.

Cya Arkantos.

Neither did I. And you could say we were VERY close...what with that romance of his. And that actually wasn't the only romance between two of our characters.

I can dig it. Have fun doing your things. Hopefully you'll find enough time to stop in for a quick "hi" now and then.

Ayem, I hope so too... :)

Neither did I. And you could say we were VERY close...what with that romance of his. And that actually wasn't the only romance between two of our characters.

Were? Does that mean we're not close now? :unsure:

Anyways, tis true. Jed and Laurel weren't the only romance we did. Remember Jonathan Kars and Arlene Summers? :P

Anyways, tis true. Jed and Laurel weren't the only romance we did. Remember Jonathan Kars and Arlene Summers? :P

Slip of the tongue. of course I meant to say "are." Just that fact that we haven't RP'd any of those characters in a while. :D

Whatever happened to those two diplomats, anyway? She would have followed whatever re-incarnation Ranather was ruling at the time, but where'd he go?

Slip of the tongue. of course I meant to say "are." Just that fact that we haven't RP'd any of those characters in a while. :D

Whatever happened to those two diplomats, anyway? She would have followed whatever re-incarnation Ranather was ruling at the time, but where'd he go?

What Subtle means to say;

That chick in your avatar is hawt, we're still friends.

Well guess what guys.

As it turns out, my friends are far more willing to help with my "Beyond" project than I thought they would be. I'll be back next week. :awesome: Have get my nation in order first (IG).

Edited by Arkantos

What have we learned today?

THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!!

And, Friends are very helpful.

By the way, I'm going to go ahead and post the DoE, but I'll start getting into the deeper RP's next week.

EDIT: After the next update to the map.

Edited by Arkantos