Blimey!

[center][size="5"]A Joint Legacy - FoB Announcement[/size][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb155/Stevepac9/Legacy.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb155/Stevepac9/FoB.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[center]We were proud to house some of the remnants of FoB. We took our friendships to further heights during our time together, so now we start a new chapter in this friendship.[/center]

[quote][center][u][size="5"]Blimey![/size][/u]

Buckos: This treaty represents a strong friendship between these two fine alliances of Legacy and the Federation of Buccaneers. Both buckos agree to share all captured or knowledge of the location of: wenches, strumpets, knaves, booty, treasure, or a motherload.

No Munity: Both buckos mutually assure that neither bucko will attack the other whether it is: Military attack, Spy, or Doubloons to a known enemy. Both buckos can come to term on bounty.

Keep a Lookout: Both buckos agree that upon possession of useful information to the other bucko, said bucko will give the information to the other. This will be done in a timely fashion.

Share the Plunder: Both buckos know that in times of need aid may be called upon from the other bucko. While it is not mandatory to aid, it is encouraged. Aid can be given as Military aid or Doubloons.

Blow the Man Down!: If either bucko comes into defensive conflict with a scallywag, the other party is to come to the aid of said bucko.

Sail Ho!: If either bucko engages in a aggressive conflict with a scallywag, the other bucko has the right to sail on over and assist.

Davy Jones’ Locker!: This treaty may be terminated after a 72 hour notice. Reasons are to be given in private and a parley should be held to try to repair relations.

Signed for Legacy:
Sarmatian Empire, Lord
Master Conservative, Regent
Spartacus, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Signed for FoB:
Pirate King: Sagha
Captain of Defense: Blackbeard007
Captain of Finance: 1Wolf
Captain of Recruitment and Education: rrl92
Captain of Internal Affairs: Kanyewest[/center][/quote]

As per Legacy tradition:

[img]http://aworkofheartcreations.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/2010-04-24_5572-edit.jpg[/img]

no offense but am i the only one surprised that FoB (former CnG member a used to be pretty well connected FA-wise around that sphere) reformed and then signed a treaty with Legacy with all alliances? and not, you know...The Last Remnants/ODN/etc etc?

either way though congrats on this...MDoAP? i think i read it right?

edit: looks like they all came from Legacy actually?

Edited by Lurunin

Im going to just say that I am... surprised. We have protected those who remained on this AA since they day they disbanded. All of this reformation happened, and we received a whoppingg 0 notification about any of this. Classy start. The 1st FoB, were my brothers. I will reserve judgement on this batch, but the start is massively disappointing.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1326615376' post='2899976']
no offense but am i the only one surprised that FoB (former CnG member a used to be pretty well connected FA-wise around that sphere) reformed and then signed a treaty with Legacy with all alliances? and not, you know...The Last Remnants/ODN/etc etc?

either way though congrats on this...MDoAP? i think i read it right?

edit: looks like they all came from Legacy actually?
[/quote]
Just some, we absorbed The Privateers around a year ago. So far it looks like we lost around 4 people or so, but we've had a few others move to the FoB AA over the past months as they got busier with RL.

[quote]Im going to just say that I am... surprised. We have protected those who remained on this AA since they day they disbanded. All of this reformation happened, and we received a whoppingg 0 notification about any of this. Classy start. The 1st FoB, were my brothers. I will reserve judgement on this batch, but the start is massively disappointing.[/quote]

That is fair enough, I wondered if CnG should of been told, but FoB wanted a surprise, something the world wouldnt of seen coming, and if they had told anyone the world would have known, as they know anything else.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1326632675' post='2900022']
Just some, we absorbed The Privateers around a year ago. So far it looks like we lost around 4 people or so, but we've had a few others move to the FoB AA over the past months as they got busier with RL.

That is fair enough, I wondered if CnG should of been told, but FoB wanted a surprise, something the world wouldnt of seen coming, and if they had told anyone the world would have known, as they know anything else.
[/quote]

Encroaching on territory that essentially was willingly ceded to us, counts as surprise. It also counts as a horrible 1st FA move. And you, Sarm, are smarter than that, or so I thought.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1326632675' post='2900022']
[/quote]
Probably should have wondered about it a little longer.