Goodnight Sweet Prince

failmark4.jpg

Long as the Federated Allied Independence League been a strong and sovereign, and well respected and much sought after alliance. But the time for change is now, and the time for change is here. Henceforth, the Federated Allied Independence League will be known as the Really Large Multifaceted Moth Organization, and we will proudly fly the 'RLMMO' affiliation. Do keep in mind that we are not affiliated with the impostor RLMMO in any way, shape, or form.

Additionally, RLMMO is now open to treaties from prospective allies. We only sign NAPs and below. Contact Emperor Rebel Virginia for more details, or make a public announcement announcing your interest. He is certain to respond.

With Love,

Emperor Rebel Virginia

Emperor of RLMMO

Also, ghosts will not be tolerated. This is your only warning RLMMO. Get off our AA. You have twenty-four hours.

Also, also, the flag stays. Deal with it.

Also, also, also, we have noticed members of RLMMO sending financial aid to members of Leverage. Therefore it can only be concluded that Leverage is an ally of RLMMO, thus RLMMO will be proceeding to make preemptive attacks on RLMMO as soon as the opportunity arises for us to do so.

Also, also, also, also, this is in no way, shape, or form related to the Caffine debacle currently unfolding. In fact, RLMMO morally supports those currently attacking Caffine, and while we may be on opposite sides, know that we would rather be fighting with you.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

Splash Woman sends her regards to the one true RLMMO, and wishes you a speedy resolution to the many challenges your alliance faces.

We thank you. These certainly are trying and uncertain times ahead of us. Though we may be outnumbered by the combined forces of Leverage and the false RLMMO, we will prevail. For I am on my side.

Is is a disbandment notice? Seems like it =/

Big lulz; <3 it

No, FAIL will continue to live on, for I am the very definition of FAIL.

Now this is news to me :rolleyes:

But hey, we got one more member to our alliance, Welcome i guess!

By the way, we dont have an Emperor. We just have strength.

Really Large Multifaceted Moth Organization is universally recognized as the one true RLMMO. So, either you join me, with me as your fearless leader, or you must leave my AA. The choice is yours, Ke-mo sah-bee.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

This is so confusing that it actually made sense to me in a weird sort of way. Typical RV. It must be early morning sense for this insanity to actually be comprehensible to me... I really need to get some sleep. >_<

Good luck in attacking yourself I guess. :P

I don't understand this at all. RLMMO AA was already being used by nations as their AA, but now RV you want it and are claiming it as yours and trying to force the original users of the AA out? Doesn't this make you and anyone that uses the RLMMO AA without permission ghosts?

RV aren't you really violating the original users of the RLMMO's sovereignty? What am I missing here? RLMMO original users, did they DoE or are they an informal alliance? Either way, wouldn't the fact that they used it first make the AA rightfully theirs?

Anyway, good luck to all. It seems if this goes to conflict, whoever wins will claim it and the losers be pushed off the AA.

I don't understand this at all. RLMMO AA was already being used by nations as their AA, but now RV you want it and are claiming it as yours and trying to force the original users of the AA out? Doesn't this make you and anyone that uses the RLMMO AA without permission ghosts?

RV aren't you really violating the original users of the RLMMO's sovereignty? What am I missing here? RLMMO original users, did they DoE or are they an informal alliance? Either way, wouldn't the fact that they used it first make the AA rightfully theirs?

Anyway, good luck to all. It seems if this goes to conflict, whoever wins will claim it and the losers be pushed off the AA.

The fake RLMMO lacks much in the way of an official government, and I cannot find any DoE from their alliance anywhere in the announcement archives. The one true RLMMO has both a Declaration of Existence (this thread), and possesses a structured government.

This being said, I believe that Rebel Virginia easily has far more claim to the AA than the individuals currently ghosting it. Rebel Virginia's RLMMO is a legitimate alliance; the other is not.

Edited by Ebony Wings

The fake RLMMO lacks any sort of official government, and I cannot find any DoE from their alliance anywhere in the announcement archives. The one true RLMMO has both a Declaration of Existence (this thread), and possesses a structured government.

This being said, I believe that Rebel Virginia easily has far more claim to the AA than the individuals currently ghosting it. Rebel Virginia's RLMMO is a legitimate alliance; the other is not.

Many alliances exist for a time to get organized and then officially DoE. It doesn't make them fake to be working towards setting up their government, forums, IRC channels, maybe a protectorate agreement before an official DoE.

The current users of the RLMMO, were they contacted well ahead of time to be informed that the RLMMO AA was wanting to be used by an alliance that wanted to rename itself? I'm sure it was known well beforehand that the RLMMO AA was already being used.

To me, it's a violation of sovereignty and belligerence on RV's part to claim the AA and try to force the original users off of it.

If it's CN's overall view that only alliances that DoE have claim over an AA then so be it, but it's not my view. There are plenty of possible AA's to come up with, to use an existing one is an attempt to instigate conflict.

Is this another of RV's "joke topic" that I've been told he does from time to time?

Edited by Fernando12