Vox Populi Announcement

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I told my fellow Voxians at the time to ask FAN if it would be okay, but nooooo...

* Freelancer Chuckles

Given your fellow Voxians stance on digital works on the net, I couldn't imagine any of them asking permission from any-one, let alone one your allies.

Jeez, our flag is huge. On to business:

banned member is not a member of Vox Populi. Also, apparently he forgot that we have a government now, and this is what I'm doing about it. Additionally, we're the ones that brought down the hammer of Admin upon the head of his new identity, Irisheyes, after he tried to join us. Because we don't allow that sort of skirting of Admin's Will.

Thannnnnnks, and out.

[OOC]I can't request a topic lock due to the new AAIC forum rules (which most of you are still unaware of two days in--looking at you, TBB); however, I can simply say that this is hardly worth in-depth discussion, and if you don't keep bumping it it will go away on its own.[/OOC]

Well done my friend. And whatever the inverse of Hail is, consider that done.

Some people need to read the OP before posting LOL.

On another note, did this really need to be posted, you know you can just report this to the Admin who will then deal with the issue.

There are some people who would like to use anything they possibly can as a political weapon against us. Having this person running around with a [Vox] tag is one such potential weapon, and a dangerous one, so we're nipping it in the bud.

Did you always have a rose on your flag?

Since we started using it, yes.

They are claiming they know of no banned members existing. If you have information, why don't you go share with them? :blush:

This is a good idea. I can repost threads dating back to August on this subject.

I was totally serious, warning other scofflaws to fear the wrath of Vox Populi.

Barely containing his own laughter, the good Baron smiled cheerfully before offering up a couple of sentences to the Count.

Whoever you may claim to be, if the rumours on the streets are correct and you are indeed a continuation of a former leader through some sort of witchcraft or other divine art, then you certainly have no place here. Having been shown the door by both sides of the conflict doesn't really give you the right to comment on the goings-on between them.

Having been shown the door by both sides of the conflict doesn't really give you the right to comment on the goings-on between them.

Oh right, but Vox Populi does? :rolleyes:

Vox Populi is a defamation machine... don't believe all the rumors they pump out. These are the same people who claim Moo is a sadistic megalomaniac and make excuses for their failure by blaming it on secret grudges held by the eebil cabal.

It seems Vox Populi loves to be a pest annoying civilization in general, but when I give them a dose of their own medicine they cannot handle it.

Vox Populi is a defamation machine... don't believe all the rumors they pump out. These are the same people who claim Moo is a sadistic megalomaniac and make excuses for their failure by blaming it on secret grudges held by the eebil cabal.

It seems Vox Populi loves to be a pest annoying civilization in general, but when I give them a dose of their own medicine they cannot handle it.

You might have some issues if you call (OOC this game) Bob civilization.

This is true. Mobius_1 was a massive part of our defamation machine, however, he is gone now. You have nothing to worry about.

My dear Count, as a founding member of Vox Populi, I know full well what goes on behind closed doors. And as someone who has walked away from that life, I know full well that believing the Vox line is no better than believing any party's line if you're looking for the truth.

The fact of the matter is that you simply have nothing of interest to add to the conversation.

My name is Andrei da Silva thank you. Sorry for having a "grudge" aka learning the truth about vox populi when my nation was attacked for my free speech and questioning of Vox's motives.

OOC: Might want to remember that this is an IC forum you know. whoever I may or may not be ooc is irrelevent to the in context nature of this thread.

OOC: Then perhaps you should have dropped your IC personality when you rerolled. You kept the same personality, said the same exact things, and told everyone to think you were someone else. The character I play is a self-righteous revolutionary. If I rerolled and did nothing but spout the party line, I'd be a different IC person. If I rerolled as a self-righteous revolutionary, I'd be the same damn person I was before, which is what you are.

IC: Your bitterness shows in your outright lack of content in any of your posts behind sarcastic insults.

Which is, of course, why the Vox forums had multiple hate and panic filled threads about myself. :jihad:

1 != multiple.

I don't know where you're getting that from. Here, I can make a baseless claim too.

The reason you wear that mask is because you're so ugly! :awesome:

Edited by MegaAros

If I rerolled as a self-righteous revolutionary, I'd be the same damn person I was before, which is what you are.

I'm not exactly sure how I'm at all similar to this Mobius 1 I supposedly am, and although it's quite an honor to be linked to the best intellectual Vox had I'll pass as I disagree with the premise he presents with his neo francoism.

In any case, was this thread really necessary? Could this banned player have been taken care of like any ordinary alliance would have that deals with folks like him everyday without posting announcements? Absolutely. But since Vox is such an empty balloon, apparently every little action the govt takes must entail a thread.

"We're a real alliance!" Well then start acting like one... I guess that would entail striving to be a successful civlization. Anyway I'm done with this announcement, I'll have to create my own thread later.