Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whether Madmonkey's reasons were good or not is entirely subjective, but also irrelevant to his expulsion. At worst, he endangered the entire STA due to his spying actions; at best, if he was truly "just joking" then such immaturity is a liability that the STA cannot afford. If someone feels that espionage is truly justified, then they should follow that path, but either on their own, or with the informed backing of their friends. By going behind the STA's back, either seriously or in jest, Madmonkey left Tyga with no choice but to expel him.

Is it regrettable? No. Would I have done any different in Tyga's position? Hell no.

Tyga have you considered investigating if any other members were involved?

I'm unsure how such an investigation would take place. I am confident no one else in the STA was or is involved. If anything comes to light that shows otherwise, you'll all be the first to know an dthey will meet the same fate as Madmonkey.

Truth be known, I think the spy ring is a figment of Madmonkey's vivid imagination. However, as I said earlier in the thread, I was required to treat the admission as true and, hence, I announced the information here.

I have also been speaking with a few Continuum alliances assisting them with their enquiries and investigations. Should TPF or any other alliance potentially affected by this situation need anything from me, they need only ask.

OOC: Me, too! And I've been hooked for going on three years. :P

IC: Okay. When are you bringing the marshmellows?

My nation currently cannot afford marshmallows.

Instead, we dine on cardboard and the bullets and shrapnel enemy nations so generously donate to us. :jihad:

Alas! What a mistake I have made. For villain or not, I am still damned, forever to languish in a prison of my own making.

Tyga speaking to MadMonkey: "Villain, what hast thou done?"

Wentworth: "That which thou canst not undo."

MadMonkey: "I have done what thine own heart hast told. I have spied on the Continuum for bounty untold."

Wentworth's charge against MadMonkey: "Villain, I have done thy mother."

Thank you Tyga, for your upfront and cordial way of dealing with this.

untitled4bl1.jpg

Official Announcement from the Siberian Tiger Alliance

On a day when members of the Siberian Tiger Alliance celebrate passing a significant post-war milestone I now find it necessary to post some unsavoury news.

Every alliance has their idiots. People who act without thought, people who place their own desire for "lulz" above their alliance and their fellow alliance members.

Today, one such member informed me of their intent to resign from the Siberian Tiger Alliance citing "safety" concerns. With no specifics as to what those concerns were I spoke to the member in question on IRC to find out.

What was presented to me was an alliance leader's worst nightmare. The member informed me they had created a spy ring to infiltrate Continuum and One Vision alliances sometime in early January from what I can gather. The member gave no specifics about which alliances were targeted.

At that point I immediately expelled the member in question, Madmonkey24.

In the interests of honesty and disclosure I make this announcement public. The Siberian Tiger Alliance does not condone nor support spies and once they are uncovered they are expelled immediately.

If any member of the leadership of Continuum or One Vision alliances wishes to see the log of this confession then I will provide it to them privately. It does not contain any specifics, just confirmation of what I have said here is true. We offer full cooperation with those alliance that may have been affected.

Thank you all for your time.

Crown Prince Mishka of Tygaland

Supreme Chancellor of the Siberian Tiger Alliance

What you said doesn't make sense to me. It does not add up.

You said it yourself that the member in question, Madmonkey24, "intent to resign from the Siberian Tiger Alliance citing "safety" concerns" before you expelled him and post him here.

What kind of "safety" concerns does he have for you? He is a spy.

Why would he care about YOUR safety? Also, Why would he tell you about a spy ring?

Was he recruiting you? But, "At that point [you] immediately expelled the member in question"? So when did you learn about the spy ring?

Please don't tell our officers that Madmonkey24 told you that your alliance is in danger,(but did not tell you what kind of danger, where is it from), and then you did NOT keep asking what kind of danger BUT were more interested on where that information came from before knowing what kind of information it was.

And, please don't tell our officers that Madmonkey24 processed to confess to you about his spy ring and how he got these "safety" concerns, that you are not interested at all.

Whats more troubling to me is that Madmonkey24, after you kicked him out of the alliance and signing his death warrant it here, came here and backed up your story.

AND! your alliance still HAS NOT attack him.

Wouldn't tearing up a spy be first priority?

AND look at this! What is this we have here.

3273017415_2068d468d8_o.jpg

He changed his alliance affiliation, and is NOT ghosting your alliance so he would not cause more trouble for your allaince, AND he is sending back 3 millions dollars.

A spy who cares about an alliance who kicked him out, send him to death, and backs up YOUR story.

Well...this is one confused spy. LOL

You know, if anyone remember, what is it name...AH yes the UME, a bunch of idiots who declared war on IRON. Did you know, that just before we zi every single nation of the UME, they started ghosting IRON and declared war on behalf of IRON on the NPO last week. Does anyone remember? Anyone?

Even idiots know that if he were to go down he should drag his enemy down with him.

I wonder what is going on here.

Neither side make sense. Tyga cares more about where "the information" came from than the "information" itself, and did not get the "information" in the end.

Madmonkey was so smart that he did not give up the "information" but gave himself up as a spy...

Lets not forget what are missing, attacks, ghosting, flames. Instead we have this post and a confession from Madmonkey.

Please tell my officers something better, I don't even believe you.

Please, tells us something better. What is the real reason you kicked him out? (wait, he was trying to leave before you kicked him out, so you couldn't really kick him out) XD

If this were a show, and you were here to avoid something else, I belive is already too late.

If this were NOT a show and Madmonkey were that stupid and you honestly care more about where Madmonkey got this "information" before knowing it, then I am sorry. I am very sorry.

Could you just please tell me this: how could you possibly ask for where the source of "that information" (spying) from Madmonkey which has "safety" concerns for YOUR alliance without knowing "that information" My sentense doesn't even make sense if I take out "that information".

Again, I apologize in advance if you could do this.

I am very very sorry. Thank you.

:ph34r:

I would like to thank Tygaland for the straight-up way in which he handled this. I greatly appreciate the heads-up and the information with which he provided me for the security of my alliance.

*salutes Tyga*

Neither side make sense. Tyga cares more about where "the information" came from than the "information" itself, and did not get the "information" in the end.

Madmonkey was so smart that he did not give up the "information" but gave himself up as a spy...

why did you add 'the' into your quotations the first time but not the next 3 times, eh? sounds pretty dodgy to me.

What you said doesn't make sense to me. It does not add up.

You said it yourself that the member in question, Madmonkey24, "intent to resign from the Siberian Tiger Alliance citing "safety" concerns" before you expelled him and post him here.

What kind of "safety" concerns does he have for you? He is a spy.

Yes, Madmonkey messaged me on our forum notifying me he intended to resign from the STA citing safety concerns. What they were, I had no idea until I spoke to him on IRC as I have explained. What did he consider safety concerns? I have no idea. Perhaps he was planning on going public with his spy ring and didn't want the STA harmed?

Despite him being a spy or at the very least claiming to be one, he was a good, loyal member of our alliance until he decided to go down the path he did. You equating him being a spy with wishing harm or not caring about the STA doesn't necessarily add up. Admittedly, if he cared a lot about the STA he wouldn't have done any of this in the first place. But I can't speak for his motivations, nor his actions. Perhaps instead of accusing me you could ask him?

Why would he care about YOUR safety? Also, Why would he tell you about a spy ring?

Was he recruiting you? But, "At that point [you] immediately expelled the member in question"? So when did you learn about the spy ring?

I have no idea. Ask Madmonkey. All I can say is that he did tell me and hence I posted what I did here.

I learned about the spy ring moments before expelling Madmonkey. No, he wasn't trying to recruit me.

Please don't tell our officers that Madmonkey24 told you that your alliance is in danger,(but did not tell you what kind of danger, where is it from), and then you did NOT keep asking what kind of danger BUT were more interested on where that information came from before knowing what kind of information it was.

And, please don't tell our officers that Madmonkey24 processed to confess to you about his spy ring and how he got these "safety" concerns, that you are not interested at all.

He didn't tell me our alliance was in danger. I worked out the potential danger for our alliance once Madmonkey told me what he had been doing. I have no idea what information he has, if any.

I have no idea what you are asking here. Madmonkey contacted me about his resignation citing safety concerns. His words, not mine. When asked about those concerns he told me about the spy ring and was then expelled. I'm not sure it can be made any clearer. I'm not interested in whatever findings he has.

Whats more troubling to me is that Madmonkey24, after you kicked him out of the alliance and signing his death warrant it here, came here and backed up your story.

AND! your alliance still HAS NOT attack him.

Wouldn't tearing up a spy be first priority?

Why is that troubling? He admitted the truth. If you find that troubling then you have been in the Cyberverse too long.

No, we expelled him and that is his punishment. If he is found to have infiltrated alliances as he claimed then I am assuming they will take great pleasure in destroying his nation.

AND look at this! What is this we have here.

3273017415_2068d468d8_o.jpg

He changed his alliance affiliation, and is NOT ghosting your alliance so he would not cause more trouble for your allaince, AND he is sending back 3 millions dollars.

A spy who cares about an alliance who kicked him out, send him to death, and backs up YOUR story.

Well...this is one confused spy. LOL

No, he was required to pay back an aid payment upon his expulsion. To his credit he did so.

You know, if anyone remember, what is it name...AH yes the UME, a bunch of idiots who declared war on IRON. Did you know, that just before we zi every single nation of the UME, they started ghosting IRON and declared war on behalf of IRON on the NPO last week. Does anyone remember? Anyone?

And this has to do with Madmonkey, how?

Even idiots know that if he were to go down he should drag his enemy down with him.

I wonder what is going on here.

You assume Madmonkey considers the STA an enemy. Madmonkey was well looked after in the STA and as far as I'm aware he has no grudge with us.

Not sure what you are getting at here. As soon as I was made aware of Madmonkey's actions he was expelled. Now you are criticising me for not gleaning any info he had before expelling him? I'm not interested in his ill-gotten information. I am interested in the protection of my alliance and her members.

Lets not forget what are missing, attacks, ghosting, flames. Instead we have this post and a confession from Madmonkey.

Please tell my officers something better, I don't even believe you.

Please, tells us something better. What is the real reason you kicked him out? (wait, he was trying to leave before you kicked him out, so you couldn't really kick him out) XD

If this were a show, and you were here to avoid something else, I belive is already too late.

If this were NOT a show and Madmonkey were that stupid and you honestly care more about where Madmonkey got this "information" before knowing it, then I am sorry. I am very sorry.

You believe what you want to believe. You are getting incoherent now so not really sure what it is you are driving at.

Could you just please tell me this: how could you possibly ask for where the source of "that information" (spying) from Madmonkey which has "safety" concerns for YOUR alliance without knowing "that information" My sentense doesn't even make sense if I take out "that information".

Again, I apologize in advance if you could do this.

I am very very sorry. Thank you.

Those given the logs from Madmonkey know he came out and told me where he was spying. I didn't need to ask. I had no idea the spy ring existed until he told me all about it. Why did he tell me? Maybe he has a conscience and was concerned about the repercussions for the STA. But if you really want to know. Ask Madmonkey.

What exactly are you trying to say? Honestly, its like you want to rant about something, and randomly chose this topic and wrote a wall of text that doesn't really seem to say anything.

I see your point. What I said was useless and yes it was like ranting. You are right.

I always see the evil in others, even if they are not always there. LOL

I am sorry. LOL

"why did you add 'the' into your quotations the first time but not the next 3 times, eh? sounds pretty dodgy to me." now thats pretty low. At least I gave some explantion. You just tried to flame me, Eeyore. Is ok, I know what you are trying say. I will stop.

Gatherum raised his eyebrow, wearing his neutral expression, then tilted his head to the side and stared off into space, speaking, yet not to himself.

Hm. Applause to Siberia and, more specifically, Tygaland, for his quick handle on this matter. While, being a Voxian, I am not unsupportive or unsympathetic to the actions of Madmonkey24, it does please me that Siberia has successfully avoided a dangerous outcome, one that would have undeniably been a devastating one.

As for Madmonkey, all I can say about him is that I predict another new member of Vox Populi in the near future. Not that I am attempting to coerce anyone.

Tyga, nice job of doing the right thing.

Madmonkey24, well... this bed you made, fictional or not, is one you will lie in.. even if its ground to dust (ZI) for your actions.

Tyga, I think I am developing an e-man crush on you. I find these feelings confusing, scary and exciting all at once. I am not sure what to do about it.

:P Go with your e-feelings brother.. Invite him over for tea, put on some Barry White, and see where things lead :ehm:

Best of luck to all parties

oo/

I like them long and messy GET IT

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar. :awesome:

Well done Tyga, I'm sure it sucks to be put in such a position but once again you know how to handle business.

Edited by hizzy