Siberian Tiger Alliance Announcement

Tygaland

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Allegations

No, no one else in the STA was involved. Why would I put someone in the STA?

Tyga speaking to MadMonkey: "Villain, what hast thou done?"

Wentworth: "That which thou canst not undo."

MadMonkey: "I have done what thine own heart hast told. I have spied on the Continuum for bounty untold."

Wentworth's charge against MadMonkey: "Villain, I have done thy mother."

Thank you Tyga, for your upfront and cordial way of dealing with this.

I laughed, a lot. Thank you, this is my favorite post in this thread.

Anyway, in the interest of satisfying your curiosity, I have taken a page from FAN's book. I have instituted the "Log X" number plan. I have set a number, x, of people needed to call my bluffing. After it reaches that number, I drop some logs. Then I reset the number, and maybe I'll change it. Whatever. If anyone wants any logs out in the open with high exposure, I've got no problem with dropping them too.

I will not be joining Vox. However, I am a little bit disappointed. I have only been attacked by one nation so far, and while they have done a good job, this fight is far too even. If anyone wants a go at it, I'm sure your alliance won't mind.

No, no one else in the STA was involved. Why would I put someone in the STA?

Because it's what we would all least expect.... that plan is so crazy it just might work!

Also, I think you're bluffing, can I be one of the X's? I loves me some good logs in the morning.

Edited by hizzy

*snip*

Tyga explained it very well but if you won't listen to him then maybe you'll listen to a former officer

Just because madmonkey was a spy doesn't mean he doesn't care about the STA. For clarification Madmonkey was not spying ON the STA but supposedly organizing a spy ring from WITHIN the STA. His very confession to Tyga means he cares about the STA's safety

Edited by Deruvian

I have no desire to see anyone's private affairs spilled in public, and as that is the only possible material result of calling this ostensible bluff, I hope that those who are facetiously asking to be added to "x" reconsider what they're asking for.

I have no desire to see anyone's private affairs spilled in public, and as that is the only possible material result of calling this ostensible bluff, I hope that those who are facetiously asking to be added to "x" reconsider what they're asking for.

Or, alternatively, we don't believe him.

X is at six. That's pathetic.

It's cute that you are sitting here on the forums, disgracing your nation by attempting to get attention for yourself via threatening to release logs of spying that most of us don't believe exist. If you have them, release them. I assure you, folks want to see them. If you don't, go fade into the nothingness, where you and your pathetic nation belong.

It's cute that you are sitting here on the forums, disgracing your nation by attempting to get attention for yourself via threatening to release logs of spying that most of us don't believe exist. If you have them, release them. I assure you, folks want to see them. If you don't, go fade into the nothingness, where you and your pathetic nation belong.

Thanks pez. I'm a man of my word, however.

My count shows 8.

My bad. We're getting close.