Imperial Decree from the New Pacific Order

Letum

Guys = you. It happens every time. When NPO gets stomped they hide. When stomping the smug is hilarious.

Most One Day Wars Declared By Alliance
11/13/2014
New Pacific Order

Most Alliance Nukes
11/13/2014
New Pacific Order
4,372 Nukes

Most Alliance Casualties
4/23/2014
New Pacific Order

Greatest 30 Day Alliance Loss
12/3/2013
New Pacific Order

Greatest 14 Day Alliance Loss
11/17/2013
New Pacific Order

Most Seven Day Wars Defending By Alliance
11/9/2013
New Pacific Order

Most Seven Day Wars Declared By Alliance
11/9/2013
New Pacific Order

Yeah, we hide away in peace mode so so much don't we...

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say you are hiding? Did I say you were getting stomped? I just find it hilarious an alliance that gets made fun of so much for using PM will puff its chest up so much when the shoe is on the other foot.

Do you know what we do when people accuse of using peace mode? We point at ourselves and go "what peace mode?" You wanna piece of me? I'm waiting on a black and blue yellow starred platter with a martini parasol waitin for you to cut into me :P

BTW, Bruce is right.. I'm the most insane person in this cadre. I think like this guy:

2848913861_267f5cf6eb.jpg

And when my chains fall off I have no problem being all in your face about it.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

After the previous posts it is pretty obvious ditchboy doesn't know much about our stats or the rate of our wars, whether defending or when declaring. My previous nation got ZI'd several times during defensive and offensive wars  while in the NPO. Took a ton of nukes with pride, and never once tried to go into peace mode. I'm only one example out of many who have done the same if not more to protect our alliance and to further it's interests as well as it's friends'.

Do you know what we do when people accuse of using peace mode? We point at ourselves and go "what peace mode?" You wanna piece of me? I'm waiting on a black and blue yellow starred platter with a martini parasol waitin for you to cut into me :P

BTW, Bruce is right.. I'm the most insane person in this cadre. I think like this guy:

2848913861_267f5cf6eb.jpg

And when my chains fall off I have no problem being all in your face about it.

Yeah I've never seen TPF get stuck in war longer waiting for NPO to get terms for not leaving peace mode. You are right. 

1) At 239 days old, I feel maybe you don't quite understand how politics works. The notion of alliances aligning and realigning over time is not new, and the people in this thread chastising NPO for doing so have done the exact same themselves. Don't let anyone fool you into thinking that there are people here who aren't hypocrites. Everyone is a hypocrite.

All that said, maybe don't take a crash course in CN politics from your newly-esteemed member, Tywin. :P

I understand politics, don't you worry. I was making an observation of surprise rather than an accusation of any sort of hypocriticality - I had thought NPO's realignment was the outcome of self-serving pragmatics, but it turns out the underlying philosophy of at least some of their members goes way beyond that - making the realignment that much more valid. I might have to run that by Tywin for verification though...

And don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it - and am pleased that we have evolving spheres and hostilities - the game would get pretty dry without them!

[ooc]don't presume to know about my history in this game based only upon my current nation... ;)[ooc]

Edited by Mihail the Just

Yeah I've never seen TPF get stuck in war longer waiting for NPO to get terms for not leaving peace mode. You are right. 

Actually my understanding is we have always offered our Allies to leave if we know we are being held at bay with terms.. so if TPF whom we love stayed it was thier choice so i would maybe not use that to b****** at us.

You have no right to the moralism throne ever again.

NPO are the original bad guys who the frack cares about moralism?  Polar tried playing that card for a bit but, quit even trying to pretend after awhile.  Moralism is dead.  Thank Admin for that.  

And I swear Tywin has to be an NPO plant to make sure nobody has any sympothy for Polar.  

Lol at the people who keep dropping my name to try and discredit the truth. NPO once had a higher calling, an inherent revolutionary drive to forge order from chaos. Creating more chaos from chaos to satisfy a grudge or avoid a harder ideological war does not result in order, what ever rationalizing is done by the OP. You have chosen to side with the lulzists in a conflict started by a satellite of DBDC without a casus belli.

As the alliance which introduced concepts of civilization like the Casus Belli, maybe Pacifica should take a moment to think about the long term implications of this momentous declaration of war. Handing over the leadership of the revolution to Polar is a good start, since the valor of that ancient struggle is obviously just words to you now.

Lol at the people who keep dropping my name to try and discredit the truth. NPO once had a higher calling, an inherent revolutionary drive to forge order from chaos. Creating more chaos from chaos to satisfy a grudge or avoid a harder ideological war does not result in order, what ever rationalizing is done by the OP. You have chosen to side with the lulzists in a conflict started by a satellite of DBDC without a casus belli.

As the alliance which introduced concepts of civilization like the Casus Belli, maybe Pacifica should take a moment to think about the long term implications of this momentous declaration of war. Handing over the leadership of the revolution to Polar is a good start, since the valor of that ancient struggle is obviously just words to you now.

My understanding .... someone from SNX attacks a member of a Umbrella ally. Something was agreed, the agreement did not follow through ... Umbrella declares to support its ally, as they are busy in another war.. Umbrella asks another Ally to join them. That ally says sure buddy :) would be glad to dance :) ... ummmm where is the Non CB ?

My understanding .... someone from SNX attacks a member of a Umbrella ally. Something was agreed, the agreement did not follow through ... Umbrella declares to support its ally, as they are busy in another war.. Umbrella asks another Ally to join them. That ally says sure buddy :) would be glad to dance :) ... ummmm where is the Non CB ?

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124814-doom-squad-announcement/

I am not surprised your leadership has failed to fully inform you about your new comrades.

The main issue I raised was your relationship with my allies. You've alienated almost every single one of our allies (and in doing so, pushed them closer to doomsphere).

You have every right to not want to be friendly with them, of course. But if you aren't going to make up with them, what do you expect us to do? Drop them for your sake? We're obviously no more likely to do that than you are.

It's a glaringly obvious hole I pointed out many times. Each time I did, your alliance gave the impression that you were only interested in our individual relationship, not our allies.

And as you said, our treaties with our allies trump third parties.

I have no issue with you adopting this exact rhetoric.  You have aligned yourselves on that side of the web and there is no way in hell I will ever try to be friendly with people I consider to be lower than the shit on my shoe.  I think it also unlikely that we have anything in common with people (and I use the term in its widest possible meaning) who are hell bent on destruction, not only of pixels, but of all the conventions that allow Bob to be anything more than a pig pen.  I continue to remain surprised that you find anything in common with them, or maybe you don't and can just play along better than I can.

So there is no confusion, I strongly dislike DBDC and their little cult of bully boys and thugs.  Their alignment with Doomsphere whilst immensely helpful to your firepower must cost you dearly in your personal integrity stakes.  Your search for Order seems to be taking a very strange path.  Proceed as you wish, there is nothing anyone can do to stop you now or maybe even ever.  It doesn't however mean that anyone is going to enjoy Pax DoomCult including you when you can not bring them to heel, rabid dogs off the leash need to be shot not fed.

Higher calling hm? Funny you mention that - as last war proved to be quite the antithesis to your higher calling as the founder of both our alliances never intended for them to go to war. Quite the opposite, to have a never-ending treaty. Guess what happened last war. Where was the real CB then? Although we do have a CB described quite accurately in brucemania's post, if we did not have one, should we justify to you, especially you, for not having one? Ironic, really. Edited by Platinum

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/124814-doom-squad-announcement/

I am not surprised your leadership has failed to fully inform you about your new comrades.

just to let you know we are at war with SNX ... not Invicta .... is that not what this thread is about and what i stated ?

NPO's first war was a war on air theft.

I was pro-that war too.

I understand politics, don't you worry. I was making an observation of surprise rather than an accusation of any sort of hypocriticality - I had thought NPO's realignment was the outcome of self-serving pragmatics, but it turns out the underlying philosophy of at least some of their members goes way beyond that - making the realignment that much more valid. I might have to run that by Tywin for verification though...

And don't get me wrong, I have no problem with it - and am pleased that we have evolving spheres and hostilities - the game would get pretty dry without them!

[ooc]don't presume to know about my history in this game based only upon my current nation... ;)[ooc]

I had a sneaking suspicion you weren't that new to the game, but I'm glad you took it as intended as opposed to a personal attack. :P

Cheers, mon amie.

Higher calling hm? Funny you mention that - as last war proved to be quite the antithesis to your higher calling as the founder of both our alliances never intended for them to go to war. Quite the opposite, to have a never-ending treaty. Guess what happened last war. Where was the real CB then? Although we do have a CB described quite accurately in brucemania's post, if we did not have one, should we justify to you, especially you, for not having one? Ironic, really.

A very reactionary viewpoint. I talk about the future while you talk about the past. But since you bring up the past, how far should we go back? To the illegal overthrow of Ivan Moldavi? To the disastrous reign of the Mad Emperor Moo? What about the future, another Mad Emperor controlling the world, this one worse than the last?

I supported the last war because it put the pieces in place for a successful movement against Doomsphere. I had hoped that Pacifica would bounce back, lessons learned, and help lead the civilized world alongside Polaris. Instead you have chosen childish rebellion in opposition to the greater plan. We will still win in the end, but you have set the march of progress back with your foolishness. Edited by Tywin Lannister

NPO are the original bad guys who the frack cares about moralism?  Polar tried playing that card for a bit but, quit even trying to pretend after awhile.  Moralism is dead.  Thank Admin for that.  

And I swear Tywin has to be an NPO plant to make sure nobody has any sympothy for Polar.  

That's clever, but Pacifica does not support cruel and unusual punishment.

I thought of all people you'd know how well moralism ends grub?

I am not a moralist and never ever have been, I use whatever suits me at the time to achieve what I want to at the time, however I do see massive issues with the current situation.  If you think this DOOM trend is the way forward then proceed at your leisure.  I have a different outlook.