A Joint iFOK, CMEA, and R&R Announcement

[center][img]http://thecmea.com/banner.jpg[/img][/center]

A little over over 3 weeks ago, I brought CMEA back into exsistance. At that time, CMEA had signed a protectorate treaty with R&R. I was a former Government memeber there, and at the time, it seemed like the right thing to do. During the next 3 weeks, it's come to my attention and the attention of the R&R Triumvirate, that it might be in the best interest of both alliances to put a little space between us. With that being said, both CMEA and R&R have agreed to enact Article 7 of our treaty, and cancel this treaty. We hope that time will heal some wounds on both sides, and we can revisit our old friendship again.

CMEA would like to wish R&R the best of luck, and thank you guys for everything!

And now for the good news!

[center][img]http://thecmea.com/banner.jpg[/img][/center]
[center][img]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b47/gofastleft/Ifokflag.png[/img][/center]

[center][font="Century Gothic"][size="5"][color="#FF0000"]The Short and Sweet Treaty[/color][/size][/font][/center]

Article 1
The Council for Militaristic and Economic Assistance is under the protection of iFOK. iFOK will provide assistance in all military and any diplomatic matters when asked. CMEA agrees to assist iFOK in military matters when asked.

Article 2
CMEA agrees to seek advice and approval from iFOK in all military treaties.

Article 3
Reserved for future use

Article 4
This Treaty will be considered null and void with 48 hour notice from either alliance

Signed for CMEA:

DemonSpawn - President
Quagsville - Vice President
Hawk - Secretary of State
HeRo1 - Deputy Secretary of State
Gurn - Secretary of the Interior
Aisrep - Secretary of Defense
VG - LOLawyer

Signed for iFOK:

GoFastLeft - Triumvirate
Arexes - Triumvirate
MikeTheFirst - Triumvirate

I know from experience how hard it can be when an alliance splinters off from the main one. It is my hope that with time and distance the feelings felt by a few people can heal so these 2 fine alliance can once again become allies.

It is our pleasure to stand next to CMEA in their journey, I have known and served with just about all of them for a long time and I know they have what it takes to make CMEA a success.

:wub: R&R
:wub: CMEA
:wub: iFOK

[quote name='HeRo1' timestamp='1280714852' post='2397762']
Haha, i approved of article 3.. It was obviously needed the most.

[/quote]

When asked what is up with Article 3 my reply was "it is there so people will ask what is up with Article 3" :lol1:

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1280714488' post='2397751']
it's come to my attention and the attention of the R&R Triumvirate, that it might be in the best interest of both alliances to put a little space between us.
[/quote]
Oooo a cliffhanger. Will we find out next week?

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1280752643' post='2398300']
Yes.. damn infra huggers and statwhores that we are :)
[/quote]

Yeah, because you have to be 'infra huggers' and 'stat whores' to get annoyed when you lose NS. Does anyone in R&R have any form of intelligence?

[quote name='Shovel' timestamp='1280769044' post='2398495']
Yeah, because you have to be 'infra huggers' and 'stat whores' to get annoyed when you lose NS. Does anyone in R&R have any form of intelligence?
[/quote]

I find this question to be quite hypocritical... and humorous.

[quote name='DemonSpawn' timestamp='1280715761' post='2397785'][quote name='bartimaeus46' timestamp='1280715514' post='2397777']
I like your flag :)

o/ CMEA
o/ iFOK
[/quote]

Your flag is pretty good to!
[/quote]

I daresay so far it seems as if the only reason they entered into this agreement is because they liked each others' flags. Not that that is a bad reason or anything. :P