Ragnarok Declaration of War #2

Van Hoo III

[center][IMG]http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j165/MistahHoo/RoKLogo.png[/IMG]

[b][size="5"]Ragnarok[/size][/b][/center]

We have had a lot of fun tussling with NEW, but have decided that it is just not enough war for us. Vanguard are our oldest ally and since they have declared in defense of Federation of Buccaneers (and are currently fighting in a lot of wars as it is), we will be going in to help them.

Ragnarok officially declares war on The Foreign Division via the optional aggression clause in our Vanguard MDoAP.

Note: RoK is usually known for a pretty good blitz, but we are declaring after update and most of our warriors have packed up their nukes and went home for the night. Don't worry TFD, we're on the way. :wub:

Pew pew pew, clickity clickity click.

Thank you.

Van Hoo III

Emperor of Ragnarok

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='13 February 2010 - 12:28 AM' timestamp='1266042486' post='2178801']
I hope TFD destroys you.

Burn their mongrel hides, TFD.
[/quote]
Well that sure was an aggressive first reply. Caught me a bit off guard. Seems slightly unnecessary, and kind of confusing, given the set of odds.

I mean, I know I'm on the opposite side of RoK here (at least I assume I still am), but, hmm. Strange.

[quote name='Heft' date='12 February 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1266042805' post='2178823']
Seems slightly unnecessary, and kind of confusing, given the set of odds.
[/quote]

Never tell me the odds.

[quote name='Craig' date='12 February 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1266042856' post='2178824']
Well aren't you just sweet and cuddly
[/quote]

No.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Heft' date='12 February 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1266042805' post='2178823']
Well that sure was an aggressive first reply. Caught me a bit off guard. Seems slightly unnecessary, and kind of confusing, given the set of odds.

I mean, I know I'm on the opposite side of RoK here (at least I assume I still am), but, hmm. Strange.
[/quote]

He has a thing for us.

[quote name='Heft' date='13 February 2010 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1266042805' post='2178823']

[/quote]

He's been doing that in every DoW on the other side. I know he did it in ours at least.

Bernkastel did it better.