A long overdue announcement...

GearHead

TFD_flag.pngnewccctx6ih8.png

A Publication by The Foreign Division and Christian Coalition of Countries

*nostalgia mode* It's been a long time since I first signed up on CCC's forums as a diplomat - coming up on two years now. Almost two years of true relationship building, trust strengthening experiences. And to think that all this started from a new diplomat signing up to an alliance's forums on his own simply because he liked the looks of the alliance. What else can I say? Love at first sight? :wub:

It really has been a joy to work with CCC, though. From our first PIAT, to our ODP, and now to our MDP, we've had all sorts of awesome moments. I mean, all you CCC'ers remember your ole' Pseudo-Chancellor, right? B-)

But really, this MDP is an old dream of that new diplomat that looked up CCC many moons ago. And now that dream comes true.

It is my pride and joy to announce this treaty (finally; this was probably the longest treaty upgrade process ever - took us almost a month due to the war and elections, etc.), and I cannot wait to enjoy the good times to come. ^_^

Now for the goods:

Adeste Fideles Laeti Triumphantes

Article I: Preamble

The Alliances of The Foreign Division (TFD) and Christian Coalition of Countries (CCC) have built a relationship based on mutual trust, mutual confidence and great Friendship. It was not built out of the thin air, it was grown and nurtured until it reached the fantastic point where it is. With that in mind, TFD and CCC will enter this Mutual Defence Pact.

Article II: Peace

No attack against either signatory by the other, whatever the type, shall be condoned. Any attack of any kind shall be resolved peacefully.

Article III: Intelligence

If one signatory gains any compromising information about real or possible attacks on the other signatory, they will provide the information to the other signatory by any means possible.

Article IV: Aid

If one signatory asks the other for any monetary aid, and it is found to be not too much of a burden or danger to them, then they shall provide it to the requesting signatory.

Article V: Defence

In the event either Signatory comes under attack by a Third party, he can request Assistance from the other Signatory who is required to offer military, political and financial support. Should the attack result from the fulfilment of another treaty by the said signatory, the Assistance request fulfilment will be optional, although highly encouraged.

This pact is considered null and void if it forces the participants into a situation that requires them to defend an ideology that is contrary to the ideology of the participating alliance.

Article VI: Trade

Both signatories must agree to openly trade with one another for the betterment of the economies of both alliances. To do this both signatories shall be required to allow at least the Minister for Trade or equivalent to view each other's public trade forum as well as being in regular contact over IRC or email.

Article VII: Cancellation

If one signatory feels that this treaty is no longer beneficial, then they shall notify the other through private channels, and, after a 48 hour grace period in which the treaty is still valid, then this treaty is considered null and void.

CCC

Jelly Doughnut, Chancellor

Les Paul Supreme, Vice-Chancellor

Ogden Chichester, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Zion7, Minister of Defense

Britishdude, Minister of Internal Affairs

TFD

Speaker; GearHead

Senator; The Parasite

Senator; LetsHunt

Senator; Onified

Senator; ZeroSoldier

MoFA; Lusitan

tl;dr TFD and CCC upgrade from ODP to MDP.

o/ CCC

o/ TFD

:D

Coming back to this part of the forums to show some love for CCC :wub:

Being how I was in CCC when this relationship basically started, this hardly surprises me. Congratulations to both alliances. Although I'm surprised you didn't call this "The Treaty That mellonhead Built" for the lulz :ph34r:

o/ CCC

o/ TFD

Now get that 2M topic up, CCC, I wanna see some mindless hailing! :P

Coming back to this part of the forums to show some love for CCC :wub:

Being how I was in CCC when this relationship basically started, this hardly surprises me. Congratulations to both alliances. Although I'm surprised you didn't call this "The Treaty That mellonhead Built" for the lulz :ph34r:

o/ CCC

o/ TFD

Now get that 2M topic up, CCC, I wanna see some mindless hailing! :P

Probably the best name ever XD

This name was suggested like that because treaty was basically worked around Christmas - yes, that much overdue :P