OMFG & Valhalla Announcement

Kill Joy

Tracking Giants is never an easy task. You find yourself searching for days in a canyon only to find its the footprint of the one your searching for. Our path has taken us on to new lands and in a direction away from those we used to send smoke signals to. As distance grows it becomes harder to keep relationships on a war ready front. While this time of tracking our foe in far flung lands conflicts with the pact we held we still wish to re-kindle the friendship when our destination's are know. With that in mind we are downgrading our MDoAP with Valhalla to the following PIAT.

The Giant Beer Horn Accords

omfgflag.pngUhtredflag.jpg

hw_small_horn_with_stand.jpg

Article I: Peace

I. Regular drinking, and general banter is encouraged between the respective members of OMFG and Valhalla.

II. In the event of a bar fight, the above shall help mediate a solution where beer is not split.

III. Neither party shall talk about the other in the que for kebabs or lash out after one to many.

Article II: Intelligence

I. If any of the signed find a good bar with extended happy hours they shall inform the other party so we can get extra beers in before the price goes up.

II. OMFG and Valhallaare urged to never read the diaries of each other and if said diary is open they will inform each other in a prompt manor.

Article III: Aid

I. If either party is short on fridge space or In need of said space filled the other party is obliged to respond in funds for a new fridge or beers to fill and empty fridge. Such Beer funds must be within the limits to allow both to get drunk. Neither party shall be held to "it's your round" arguments and as such shall not be held to back claims with out signing a prior agreement on the back of a beer mat

Article IV: Termination

I. If either party is found drinking the others beer stash or found in bed with the other's girlfriend the treaty shall be considered void. If either party finds it can't not keep up with the drinking games they are required to inform the other party 48 hours in advance so each can find a new drinking partner before they sober up.

Signed for OMFG:

Kill Joy - Chieftain

ClockworkOrange - Tribune

KageTheSecond - Tribune

Bodebiek - Tribune

Jedaye - Elder

seal_Final_offical.png

Signed for VÃ…LHÃ…LLÃ…:

Regent: Chefjoe

Vice Regent: Bud

Marshal: Benjamin

Security Consul: Levistus

Chancellor: Get Sum

Emissary: Akasha

While it saddens me to down grade this treaty, i'm pleased we will still continue with our relationship and we look forward to see what the future brings.

This is exactly my thoughts.

It saddens me to see a downgrade but I am glad to see the relationship is still surviving.

2 of my best friends and favorite alliances getting together and sharing a beer? Terrific!

but 2 of my best friends and favorite alliances getting together and sharing a GIANT beer??? Speechless.. God I miss my purple breathern :wub:

oo/ OMFG

oo/ CJ and Crew.. *doing it rite* *hic!*