Announcement from the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance

[center][img]http://i819.photobucket.com/albums/zz112/supercoolyellow/MCXA-TSU.jpg[/img]

[b]Joint Announcement from
[size="6"]The Southern Union[/size]
and the
[size="6"]Multicolored Cross-X Alliance[/size][/b][/center]

Some time ago, a few former members of the MCXA - now at home in the Southern Union - came to us in the search for a new protector. After a Question & Answer session, both of our alliances found that we had much in common, and we quickly began the process of finalizing the treaty text. Everything was going smoothly until we came to the dreaded task of picking a name for our new treaty. Suggestions were booted back and forth, decades passed, and in the interests of finally churning out an announcement for the OWF, we finally decided to name this treaty after a significant event that happened almost at the same time as the beginning of treaty talks (or so it seems to me). Without further adieu, I present...

[center][size="3"][b]The [i]Hurricane Hazel Can Kiss My Ass[/i] Accords[/b][/size][/center]
[quote][u][b]Article I: Sovereignty[/b][/u]
This pact will not infringe on the sovereignty of the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance ('MCXA') or The Southern Union ('TSU').

[u][b]Article II: Friendship[/b][/u]
MCXA and TSU will do what is necessary to sustain quality friendship. This includes treating each other with mutual respect, and doing what is necessary to keep good communications with each other.

[u][b]Article III: Non Aggression[/b][/u]
Neither MCXA or TSU will engage in any hostile or malicious action towards each other in any form.

[u][b]Article IV: Protection[/b][/u]
In the event that TSU falls under attack, The MCXA pledges support militarily, financially, and politically.

[u][b]Article V. Optional defense[/b][/u]
In the even that MCXA falls under attack TSU has the option of providing defense upon MCXA's request

[u][b]Article VI: Senators[/b][/u]
TSU will support MCXA's candidate for team senator.

[u][b]Article VII. Cancellation[/b][/u]
Either Signatory may withdraw from this agreement by giving a four day notice to the other.

[list]
[u]For The Southern Union[/u]
[*]Charles Parsley - Supreme Leader
[*]Gen Adrian Arbuckle --Commander
[*]Geerts - Commander
[*]Kyle LeBlanc - Commander

[u]For MCXA[/u]
[*]Chancellor - Oli
[*]Chancellor - AndrewHG
[*]Chancellor - Rextu
[*]Minister of Defense - LordOfTheLand
[*]Minister of Foreign Affairs - SuperCoolYellow
[*]Minister of the Interior - Gopherbashi
[*]Minister of Finance - PresidentHardin
[*]Member-At-Large - Jrkee
[*]Member-At-Large - Nowhereman [/list][/quote]

EDIT: It has been brought to my attention that I made a slight typo in the topic subtitle. If a mod could change that to "Protection of the Southern Union", it would be very appreciated.

Edited by Gopherbashi

Dang it Gopher, you're not supposed to use that as the subtitle for this post. You 're supposed to use it for the post in 30 minutes.[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif[/img][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif[/img][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/mad.gif[/img]

[quote name='Heyman' timestamp='1286252886' post='2475517']
:mellow::mellow::mellow:

Now I REALLY want blood.
[/quote]

Way ahead of you, Bob needs a good war. Althought wouldn't be dumb enough to support any idea of MCXA crashing into, or bouncing off of MK.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1286253329' post='2475534']
You know it's sad when you have to make a subtitle like that to get people to look at an announcement no one cares about.
[/quote]

Tbh its a protectorate, they're usually not that big of a deal to justify people reading them.

[quote name='Griff' timestamp='1286253329' post='2475534']
You know it's sad when you have to make a subtitle like that to get people to look at an announcement no one cares about.
[/quote]
To make you look at the announcement? God no. To give you the split-second hope that you're getting more drama in three days than we're used to seeing to in three months.

We're way past our quota of unexpected stuff. Expecting this to be true as well is just getting greedy. :P