The Ellen Show

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Bluewinters said:

Hi COBRA guys just saying my first message was a meltdown everything after was disappointment.Let me clear the air on some things LUCIUS DID NOT START THE !#$$#$%%#@ WAR GOSH.I sent your 'king' a letter asking for peace cuz we were tired of the unesscaary tensions between us.Then when your leader read it he thought it was some front and connected it with recent spy attacks but come on. Kanabis you have so many people after you out for blood why do you think our leader who couldnt care less about attacking you would do it.If he wanted to test out his spies he would of asked if he could test it out on us his members.Also how do you take a peace treaty as a threat here is it

o: General Kanabis    From: Bluewinters    Date: 5/20/2017 7:43:15 PM

Subject: Peace

Message: Greetings General Kanabis I am Bluewinters, minister of communication for TIE (The Imperial Entente).On behalf of my alliance I would like to offer a non-aggression pact with your alliance.We want to avoid future hostilities and wars.We also want to make long lasting economic allies.If you agree to this pact please contact our leader Lucius Optimus
See guys now start considering who the real warmonger  is

Lucius was in a pm on these very forums months ago whining that he wanted a war with GK.  He's been prodding at GK since.  It's ok that you don't know, but don't pretend you do.

2 hours ago, Bluewinters said:

Hi COBRA guys just saying my first message was a meltdown everything after was disappointment.Let me clear the air on some things LUCIUS DID NOT START THE !#$$#$%%#@ WAR GOSH.I sent your 'king' a letter asking for peace cuz we were tired of the unesscaary tensions between us.Then when your leader read it he thought it was some front and connected it with recent spy attacks but come on. Kanabis you have so many people after you out for blood why do you think our leader who couldnt care less about attacking you would do it.If he wanted to test out his spies he would of asked if he could test it out on us his members.Also how do you take a peace treaty as a threat here is it

o: General Kanabis    From: Bluewinters    Date: 5/20/2017 7:43:15 PM

Subject: Peace

Message: Greetings General Kanabis I am Bluewinters, minister of communication for TIE (The Imperial Entente).On behalf of my alliance I would like to offer a non-aggression pact with your alliance.We want to avoid future hostilities and wars.We also want to make long lasting economic allies.If you agree to this pact please contact our leader Lucius Optimus
See guys now start considering who the real warmonger  is

M... minister of communications?   Him?

4 hours ago, Banned said:

Wow, you're incredibly full of it.  At this point, you're just slewing so much BS that you hope I won't bother to keep up with shutting it all down.  Well, you won on that front.  When you want to discuss things based on a history that actually happened, you know where to find me.

Nice to know that you are in denial of things that was posted in OWF here for all to see. You do know that Nigel claimed responsibility of Spying for COBRA on TMG, OOT and then attempting to trigger a war between TMG and COBRA and succeeding in doing that. You are also aware that after this admission was posted in OWF by your own ally GK there was attempts to blame me for all that?
Infact in this thread exist in this attempt as well.
What do you call that? Propaganda ? or just plain old lies? Isn't that breaking the terms YOU promised to uphold?

Edited by Roal36

4 hours ago, Banned said:

Roal seems quite insistent that we make one for him though, so I may have to consider it.  Though I'd prefer EZI anyway.

News Flash -SLAP already made one for me 3 months back and I had to delete just like I was asked. You being aware or not doesn't matter when the full force of SLAP was available and being used to enforce it.

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Nice to know that you are in denial of things that was posted in OWF here for all to see. You do know that Nigel claimed responsibility of Spying for COBRA on TMG, OOT and then attempting to trigger a war between TMG and COBRA and succeeding in doing that. You are also aware that after this admission was posted in OWF by your own ally GK there was attempts to blame me for all that?
Infact in this attempt exist in this thread as well.
What do you call that? Propaganda ? or just plain old lies? Isn't that breaking the terms YOU promised to uphold?

See, you keep addressing those terms inaccurately.  Those terms were on you.  Nowhere did those terms require me to play nice. 

Regardless, I stopped a number of attacks on you in the spirit of those terms.  But then you keep running your mouth, and I'm only willing to do so much.  Especially when people cite the terms accurately in arguing that the no blah blah only applied to you, not on you.  And you agreed to every word of them.

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

News Flash -SLAP already made one for me 3 months back and I had to delete just like I was asked. You being aware or not doesn't matter when the full force of SLAP was available and being used to enforce it.

You keep saying this.  Prove it.

8 hours ago, Banned said:

See, you keep addressing those terms inaccurately.  Those terms were on you.  Nowhere did those terms require me to play nice. 

Regardless, I stopped a number of attacks on you in the spirit of those terms.  But then you keep running your mouth, and I'm only willing to do so much.  Especially when people cite the terms accurately in arguing that the no blah blah only applied to you, not on you.  And you agreed to every word of them.

You keep saying this.  Prove it.

Yeah right I am sorry those terms were for me only and imposed on myself. 

Monsters Mash grants peace to Roal36 in good standing so long as these conditions continue to be met.

This was in the terms somebody on ur side penned and handed over to me by you. I didn't know that Spying, False Propaganda and finally war declarations with no CB came under the peaceful acts section of whatever law u and rest of ur allies in Monster Mash that basically includes all the alliances currently attacking TIE follow?

Yes you stopped a number of attacks on myself under the terms of the treaty. You can't say that is all a favour you did for me. Those attacks were breaking promise given to me by MM coalition and u had to stop them. You even offered me reps remember ? And I refused it. Why? If I was trying to extort money as you allege, why would I not accept ur offer? 

Prove it yes indeed I can prove it the PZI and deletion allegations. Search for my nation in CN and tell me how many infra it has.

6 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

I like your fallout pickpocket sig :laugh:

Thanks, GK! I found it too humorous to pass up when I first saw the original in a "Fallout" Google search, so I cropped and added a border to make it sig worthy.

33 minutes ago, Morphine said:

No that was current as of when I posted it

The nation of Malabar as and when you posted doesn't exist. I don't need to tell you this because you know I it is no more. StilI enjoyed spanking you in our last war.  

35 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

The nation of Malabar as and when you posted doesn't exist. I don't need to tell you this because you know I it is no more. StilI enjoyed spanking you in our last war.  

I think we've fought a few times... how did that go again?

Also please come out of peace so we can play again.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

And yet my nation still exists. Poor thing. 

6 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Prove it yes indeed I can prove it the PZI and deletion allegations. Search for my nation in CN and tell me how many infra it has.

And it has no infra cause it doesn't exist cause you deleted it. 

So you PZI'd it.  Don't put that on us.