FCA declaration

Just now, Franz Ferdinand said:

I should probably throw some money at this new entity because I doubt any of the involved parties could do anything about it.

Yes, yes. Funds that should have been used to defend your allies are now being tossed into a pit of garbage.

love it.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You are not very experienced in this world, it is considered very bad when a member threatens war against another alliance and he remains a member, and it means such activity is sanctioned by govt. In fact such a thing is a classic Casus Belli.

We don't do duels, the Imperium fights as a unit and we only go to war over something very serious as our members are civilized and love peace. Every major war except one in our entire existence was defensive in nature.

Just like it is bad form for gov. members provoking the members of other alliances time and time again. So behave like the civilized and peace loving people you claim to be.

And I have been around for much longer then you! and seen much more then you.

Edited by tobiash

1 hour ago, tobiash said:

So instead of quit talking to Methrage and step back to see what moves LPCN make, you charge out on a headless attack witch at best can be descripted as dishonourable given members of you alliance have already surrendered once.

Actually I thought it was a pretty good quad attack for the most part. 

Cheat to win. I have no skin in the whole dishonerable surrender as I never have. I was never aware of surrenders, not that I care at present. 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Rebel and Montezuma both threatened violence against my members because we said that LPCN's behavior is stupid, along with The Rebel's spy attack against myself we have ample reason to consider LPCN a hostile entity.

You was the one who came in the numerous topics subtly threatening to get involved in something that didn't concern you, so don't act like a victim when people respond to your threats in kind.

As for the gather intel, you had recently made comment on how much I had left, then shortly after I receive an anonymous gather Intel operation against my nation. Since I knew the war habits of those I was fighting, I knew it wasn't them, so looked elsewhere.

Your comment gave you the motive and you had the means and opportunity to do so. So you looked like the obvious suspect.

Anyway you dropped that transgression for Roal36, be happy with the bed you made yourself.

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Cheat to win. I have no skin in the whole dishonerable surrender as I never have. I was never aware of surrenders, not that I care at present. 

You most have been aware of the fact that many of the people on your AA have been in C0BRA durring the war and since the war is not over it should as a minimum have occurred to you to check it out. If not then you really should step down and let better people step up.

4 minutes ago, tobiash said:

You most have been aware of the fact that many of the people on your AA have been in C0BRA durring the war and since the war is not over it should as a minimum have occurred to you to check it out. If not then you really should step down and let better people step up.

Well, he did say he didn't care...

1 hour ago, tobiash said:

Just like it is bad form for gov. members provoking the members of other alliances time and time again. So behave like the civilized and peace loving people you claim to be.

And I have been around for much longer then you! and seen much more then you.

I provoked nothing, I merely commented and LPCN members, as usual, flew off the handle, showing the typical lack of discipline and restraint. I did caution LPCN against an aggressive war against FCA, back when Methrage was talking about "raiding" them.

Amusingly, FCA was on the fence and was very close to supporting LPCN.

I feel I have done a service by illustrating the character of LPCN to new nations that didn't know any better.

Edited by Immortan Junka

31 minutes ago, tobiash said:

So he did! and I am sure some one will remind him of that when it is time for peace.

I don't care at the moment. There is a war to fight and I will take all volunteers. 

If they felt beaten they wouldn't have come. They all knew we where heading for a fight somewhere. 

24 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I don't care at the moment. There is a war to fight and I will take all volunteers. 

If they felt beaten they wouldn't have come. They all knew we where heading for a fight somewhere. 

These was accepted before the war started, So you planed the war from day 1?

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I provoked nothing, I merely commented and LPCN members, as usual, flew off the handle, showing the typical lack of discipline and restraint. I did caution LPCN against an aggressive war against FCA, back when Methrage was talking about "raiding" them.

Amusingly, FCA was on the fence and was very close to supporting LPCN.

I feel I have done a service by illustrating the character of LPCN to new nations that didn't know any better.

Below you can see post of you and your Galerion. being less the civilized and peace loving.

Besides you have said that we poaching members, even though you know that offering terms to an enemy durring war has nothing to do with poaching. I for one find that provoking! 

On ‎06‎-‎05‎-‎2016 at 7:38 PM, Galerion said:

Montezuma should you ever get your ns up to my range feel free to challenge me to a dual, I'd like to see if there's any bite to back up your bark.

On ‎06‎-‎05‎-‎2016 at 7:50 PM, Immortan Junka said:

I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for that to happen. :awesome:

On ‎06‎-‎05‎-‎2016 at 8:31 PM, Galerion said:

I may take you up on that at some point (no need for Junka as well) although you not being at war with someone is a rare event and I already know what your bite is like.

Considering we are at peace now, if your fellows want to talk smack about us they shouldn't be afraid of a friendly dual. No need for you to step in for them.

On ‎06‎-‎05‎-‎2016 at 10:06 PM, Galerion said:

I'm not suggest now Montezuma whenever you feel ready is fine with me.

On ‎09‎-‎05‎-‎2016 at 0:08 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Except that's exactly what you did, renaming Limitless Nexus to COBRA and poaching actual COBRA members. You have no historical tie to COBRA, but Lucius and Dr Strange do. 

Considering you are occupying what used to be their AA, I would not see an attack against the Free Cobra Army as being anything but an act of aggression.

On ‎09‎-‎05‎-‎2016 at 0:08 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Except that's exactly what you did, renaming Limitless Nexus to COBRA and poaching actual COBRA members. You have no historical tie to COBRA, but Lucius and Dr Strange do. 

Considering you are occupying what used to be their AA, I would not see an attack against the Free Cobra Army as being anything but an act of aggression.

Here I thought the FCA was created because I'm such a terrible leader who smashed the original AA against a brick wall. 

Now they declare war on the same brick wall because: Lucius felt offended.

Won't be long before you all start running away. Again.

Edited by General Kanabis

27 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Here I thought the FCA was created because I'm such a terrible leader who smashed the original AA against a brick wall. 

Now they declare war on the same brick wall because: Lucius felt offended.

Won't be long before you all start running away. Again.

I'm not going anywhere until I'm done with you my former friend. And just a question, which one of us is the traitor, which is the coward, and which is the thief?

36 minutes ago, tobiash said:

Below you can see post of you and your Galerion. being less the civilized and peace loving.

Besides you have said that we poaching members, even though you know that offering terms to an enemy durring war has nothing to do with poaching. I for one find that provoking!

I see nothing uncivilized about our posts, we merely provided political commentary. For "libertarians" It's funny how quickly folks like The Rebel resort to threats of violence when we exercise free speech. :rolleyes:

3 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

I'm not going anywhere until I'm done with you my former friend. And just a question, which one of us is the traitor, which is the coward, and which is the thief?

"Sure thing buddy. Let's go."

-A Traitor 

31 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I see nothing uncivilized about our posts, we merely provided political commentary. For "libertarians" It's funny how quickly folks like The Rebel resort to threats of violence when we exercise free speech. :rolleyes:

You said you dont do duals and called it uncivilized, But hey you challenged a member of ours.  

You keep making threats by calling this and that a CB.

You accuse us of poaching actual COBRA members, even tough you know it is a part of our individuel terms.

If this in not at least provoking then you have a very weird idea of what provoking is!

and the best part you do it in threads that are not even remotely about you.

It seems like you have an unhealthy fixation with us. Do your self a favor forget about LPCN, LN and Methrage for 48 hours. It will do you good and you will learn that SNX have not been messed with by us in any way when you come back.

Edited by tobiash
Typo yet again

12 minutes ago, tobiash said:

You said you dont do duals and called it uncivilized, But hey you challenged a member of ours.  

You keep making threats by calling this and that a CB.

You accuse us of poaching actual COBRA members, even tough you know it is a part of our individuel terms.

If this in not at least provoking then you have a very weird idea of what provoking is!

None of my members have made individual threats to attack LPCN as members like Montezuma and The Rebel have pledged to attack the Imperium. However the Imperium as an alliance always reserves the right to act on a valid Casus Belli if deemed necessary. Such an action would not take place without extensive diplomatic efforts beforehand, unlike the wildcard manner in which LPCN operates.

As to duels, it's something I generally do not approve of, but Galerion has earned that privilege if he so desires.

When I use the term civilized, it is not meaningless propaganda... I would suggest reading The Meaning of Freedom by Vladimir, an essay written in 2007. According to his essay a truly civilized alliance adheres to several basic tenets, such as having a strong alliance sovereign lifting the alliance out of chaos. What this means is that individuals of an alliance do not run around and threaten individual wars; doing so places the collective alliance body in a position of culpability if not diplomatically resolved.

In the case of LPCN, which is a network of semi-autonomous AAs without sovereignty, an action by one AA places the entire network in a position of collective culpability, which was the basis of the Imperium's Casus Belli when Animalz attacked Supernova X and triggered the War on Terror against all targets designated LPCN combatants.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Dr Strange said:

OK, who have I betrayed? I swore no oath of loyalty to you.

You have betrayed your sense of reason.

What was the point of forming the FCA?

According to Roal and his incessant whining on Kashmir's Forum, it was to preserve COBRA because I'm such a masochist. Because I wouldn't make peace with the Libertarians.

Now here we are and your brother is doing the same thing, only he's actually doing it for his own egotistical reasons (because he felt "offended").

If your ultimate goal is to take back COBRA, well good luck fighting me until the end of times.

I'm done exchanging pleasantries with you, Sevy. Stop sending me PM's.

lmao I knew these chickens couldn't be trusted strange attacked me while I fight 3 nations like a coward chicky and I am tied with him strange u suck at war vato lmao!!!:lol1::facepalm:

methrage owns cobra because cobra attacked him and he liberated it don't cry about it Lucius and strange were not even nations when that happened Lucius doesn't come back and call shots he is a chicky poo lol. we fight this war because the cult attacked us. when the cult surrenders we will stop attacking them and let u two slug it out. we have more right to fight them then u. u left them and started fca when u got smashed y don't u think if u got smashed while fighting for the cult u wont get smashed while being fca fighting us and the cult at the same time? think much lol?

Lucius strange and the boy emperor lunka are all tca members and plot against our brotherhood daily! junka just jump in this war and lets get it on and crackin lol:war:ill be more then happy to leave this pile of mess once c0bra surrenders to us. now u guys have to surrender to us as well since we are not at war some bad things are about to happen to u for wasting our time. my instinct was right to attack u but now I can really dig in :gun:

#dumbest alliance government ever even dumber (not much) than the child emperor junka augustulus

edit..come on junka u chicken I dare u to finally do something manly and attack ur all talk lol ever time we beat snx we attacked first lol chicken!!cluck cluck!

Edited by Montezuma

I don't care about control of FCA or C0bra, you misunderstood. I meant if you wanted to join Cobra. Although rather than respond with your thoughts, you declare war and complain here about what you didn't agree with.

Although clearly you aren't very wise with this DoW.

29 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You have betrayed your sense of reason.

What was the point of forming the FCA?

According to Roal and his incessant whining on Kashmir's Forum, it was to preserve COBRA because I'm such a masochist. Because I wouldn't make peace with the Libertarians.

Now here we are and your brother is doing the same thing, only he's actually doing it for his own egotistical reasons (because he felt "offended").

If your ultimate goal is to take back COBRA, well good luck fighting me until the end of times.

I'm done exchanging pleasantries with you, Sevy. Stop sending me PM's.

It's not just the that. It's that Seph refuses to get out of COBRA business. LPC interjects itself into everything I do. I admire that you have fought them so long.  

FCAs problem with you is that you took making the alliance your own to far. Now the more conservative side or COBRA is making a statement saying enough is enough. I came back for the sole purpose of fighting a few wars for a good cause. Fighting for the right to rule COBRA as it was meant to be, and resisting LPC seems as good a cause as any.