Pirates of the Parrot Order

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be noted that as a general principle policy PPO will nuke raiders and order the raider's defensive slots filled, regardless of how a raider, or the raiding alliance, may feel.

Edit:  you can see the editing of my words above.

Edited by smurthwaite

Wasn't allied to them. They hit you because you are a !@#$%*. You like to blame me for doom hating you. Guess you need some reason to keep me in your thoughts though huh? 

Erik, you're a back biting little !@#$ and nothing you say has any effect on me. We've been down this road too many times. You were ban from SRA,STR and now PPO. Get over it kid.

Doom doesn't hate MInc., but one thing we don't like is people fucking with us or one of our allies. So as long as MInc. doesn't do that, have fun out there kids.

It should be noted that as a general principle policy PPO will nuke raiders and order the raider's defensive slots filled, regardless of how a raider, or the raiding alliance, may feel.

Edit:  you can see the editing of my words above.

That's mighty big talk there Cpt. Hook...Strange I see a lot of gums flapping and hummingbird asses with alligator mouths but I do not see your policy in action...xD Or does this policy only apply to micro rogues with no allies? Your big on talk but get crushed in wars and/or turtle and pretend to be "pre-occupied" elsewhere and unable to fight even aqainst the likes of LPCN LMAO.... :v: Looks like your "filler" of current raiders slot got wrecked and peaced out...poor Hal and the "raid" is still going strong... :ehm: 

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=797523:frantic:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=797562  :facepalm:

That's mighty big talk there Cpt. Hook...Strange I see a lot of gums flapping and hummingbird asses with alligator mouths but I do not see your policy in action...xD Or does this policy only apply to micro rogues with no allies? Your big on talk but get crushed in wars and/or turtle and pretend to be "pre-occupied" elsewhere and unable to fight even aqainst the likes of LPCN LMAO.... :v: Looks like your "filler" of current raiders slot got wrecked and peaced out...poor Hal and the "raid" is still going strong... :ehm: 
http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=797523:frantic:
http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=797562  :facepalm:

I can never seem to figure out if I kinda like you, or if you're a complete tool. I think I've figured it out.

I can never seem to figure out if I kinda like you, or if you're a complete tool. I think I've figured it out.

Well I like Tool fo sho, you I have no opinion of good or bad so we cool, I just like giving Smurftwat a hard time cuz it so ez...xD

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=797523 :frantic:

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=797562   :facepalm:

Reich wanted a solo fight and i honor the wishes of my members. He is responding to this raid by nuking his raider and rightly he should. 

Stonewall my old friend, you should know better than to assume anything by looking at a war screen.

Reich wanted a solo fight and i honor the wishes of my members. He is responding to this raid by nuking his raider and rightly he should. 

Stonewall my old friend, you should know better than to assume anything by looking at a war screen.

Cool bean brochacho....I stand corrected... :ehm:

I know we've been on opposite sides of the last war, but the PPO nations I fought were good fighters. Some of those joining up with you were among the guilty, but I'm willing to forgive if they want to put our past conflict behind us & move beyond the enemy mentality.

So good luck with the merger & avoiding repeating past mistakes.

Edited by Sephiroth

I know we've been on opposite sides of the last war, but the PPO nations I fought were good fighters. Some of those joining up with you were among the guilty, but I'm willing to forgive if they want to put our past conflict behind us & move beyond the enemy mentality.

So good luck with the merger & avoiding repeating past mistakes.

You will find no allies here. 

Honestly, if he wanted a solo fight, then why did I get a peace offer from him today, right after he nuked me? Lol.

The way I read Hal's messages, I understood that Hal and other PPO members wanted to explore diplomacy and Reich kept retaliating anyway.

Which is understandable I suppose.

Honestly, if he wanted a solo fight, then why did I get a peace offer from him today, right after he nuked me? Lol.

The way I read Hal's messages, I understood that Hal and other PPO members wanted to explore diplomacy and Reich kept retaliating anyway.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=797523

Wow that is some serious wreckage... :frantic: We stand ready should our allies in DBDC wish us to help... :ehm:

Edited by Stonewall14

I found your bridge.  Kindly crawl back under it.

Troll-Bridge2.jpg

Thank you so much for that you just made my day in more ways than you know but will be elightened very soon... :awesome:

Edited by Stonewall14

I seem to recall the Pirates of the Parrot Order were your oldest allies before you left the Knights of Ni! As if instead of choosing to build upon the alliance you founded, you opted to go belly up. It's unfortunate your performance was barely noticed against The Prolific Empire, ODN, and Umbrella.

Edited by Drege

I seem to recall the Pirates of the Parrot Order were your oldest allies before you left the Knights of Ni! As if instead of choosing to build upon the alliance you founded, you opted to go belly up. It's unfortunate your performance was barely noticed against The Prolific Empire, ODN, and Umbrella.

I really don't understand what you mean with your last sentence. But then again, I'm not involved in politics, so maybe these AA's have something to do with my raid after all.

I really don't understand what you mean with your last sentence. But then again, I'm not involved in politics, so maybe these AA's have something to do with my raid after all.

Drege is talking about the war...3?4? (When the hell was grudge war) Years back when KofN and PPO jumped in to help MHA and we all countered countered to high hell.

Drege is talking about the war...3?4? (When the hell was grudge war) Years back when KofN and PPO jumped in to help MHA and we all countered countered to high hell.

Oh that? Jeez, that's years ago. Don't know what that has to do with current affairs.

But Drege is accusing me of doing nothing back then? Well, the way I remember is, there were either no targets in range, or they were all taken already.

Oh that? Jeez, that's years ago. Don't know what that has to do with current affairs.
But Drege is accusing me of doing nothing back then? Well, the way I remember is, there were either no targets in range, or they were all taken already.

Think he's talking the other way around. SBL/Drege would beed to clarify on that one

There was definitely nations within range as we had 4 alliances to fight against, 5 or 6 if you count the ghosting. I was referring to the damage you have caused now versus then.

I would never accuse you of doing nothing. It wasn't meant to be offensive. What is has to do with current events on the other hand, is that you had [url=http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_all.asp]so many other choices[/url], but chose a member of your oldest, and now former ally. Even if you didn't see it as such, the PPO definitely did.

It's just my opinion, I'll keep it to myself from herein.