The League of Nations

Captain Enema

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Of course you think Pacific security cannot be served by Cascadia. You think the East ASIAN Imperium must control all it touches. The EAI will not be permitted to have the ability to control our trade throughout the Pacific and abroad. Somehow Cascadia is the only nation with a capital in the Pacific to see that the EAI has this ability but we did all we could to inform them, but you know what the EAI did, kicked our diplomat out of the meeting. The EAI can claim all they want that they want 'mediation' but our surveillance has them pulling in another group estimated between 45,000 and 55,000 troops."

The representative was a bit taken aback but would reply. "I do not make the Imperium's policy, nor do I believe that my nation must control everything it touches, we have worked with our other Asian nations to bring about a long period of peace, security, and prosperity. Her Imperial Majesty began a Pacific Rim conference with the intent of replicating that same success. She found it most unusual that the Cascadian Representative stated that the Imperium was being uncooperative with other Pacific nations when the very purpose of the conference was to create such an alliance in the first place, as well as that your representative said clearly that Pacific Security is not a top priority and attempted to incite our most honored guests to act against the Imperium.

If Cascadia does not believe in Pacific Harmony and Security, then allowing the eastern side of the Bering Strait to fall into the hands of a nation that stands against one of the Imperium's core beliefs would be a mistake. Both Cascadia and Texas have hundreds of thousands of troops moving towards Alaska, do not pretend as though we are the ones escalating the situation. As we speak Texan forces are moving into conflict with Imperium forces, with military aircraft flying over our troops there to ensure the security and safety of the native population, there has been reports of Cascadian forces acting against the Inuit populations of Northern Alaska. We will not simply abandon our cousins across the Bering to be subjugated to Cascadian rule."

Edited by Mogar

"There is currently aircraft making passes over Imperium held towns, and the Texans are currently launching an invasion of the Kenai Peninsula, and others to the north. We will stay our forces but we cannot be held responsible if Texas and Cascadia continue to escalate."

"I did explicitly state all parties need to hold their forces in place if they wish to mediate, not just Japan. Further, what purpose does it serve for the Japanese to be in Alaska? This is the part that baffles me profoundly, its about as logical as a penguin moving to Florida."

"As previously stated, it was made clear by the Cascadians that they have no interest in cooperation in regards to Pacific Security. They have made several statements during the Pacific Security Conference that implies they wish to stand against the Imperium's desire for a peaceful and secure Pacific Ocean. Her Imperial Majesty then authorized the Imperium's military to stop any further encroachment into Pacific territory after Cascadia made their desire to stand in opposition of the Imperium clear."

[Private]

Given the Cascadian idiots had already attempted to aid enemies of the Confederacy, and given that they already had international news coverage over the train "rescue", an internal investigation will report that there was a cover-up from infiltrators in Vermont to help the Cascadian government get away with their misdeeds. There will be a small purge of the military in Vermont, and the Cascadian diplomat and soldiers within the Confederacy will be held captive until negotiations with the Cascadian Emperor could happen.

[Public]

News reports show that an internal investigation revealed a cover-up from infiltrators in the Vermont militias. They were trying to let Cascadia get away with funding rebels in our lands. We have taken their infiltrators hostage.

Without regard to the above, we unequivocally back Japan in their quest to save Alaska from the encroaching Cascadians. Edited by Hereno

"That is entirely wrong. Cascadia would love actually cooperation in regards to a safe Pacific Ocean. We are opposed to the one nation that has been threatening us control the entire thing. If given the chance we would happily give you access to Cascadian SOSUS and other early warning equipment."

"The Imperium has stood as a symbol of economic prosperity and peace for decades, we have always striven towards Her Imperial Majesty's belief in ensuring the security of the Pacific Rim. We held a conference to work in partnership with those who inhabit the Pacific and your representative attempted to incite attacks against the Imperium. This does not prove you wish to cooperate, it simply proves that you stand in opposition to the Imperium, and you stand in opposition to Pacific Security. We cannot simply cede territory so critical to the economic and strategic security of the Pacific to a nation so willing to turn against us."

"We attempted to incite change. Change that would force the EAI to stop trying to control everyone and be the world police that the United States was and what Tikal partially was. I also think it is ridiculous that you think we would turn against you, when we fight side by side in Europe."

Vice Admiral Michael Henry Morgan of the Texas Maritime State Guard was appointed as the Texas representative to the League of Nations. Halfway to Europe he was confirmed by the Senate and was briefed by the Governor of what the entire situation was and what the goals of the Republic was. "Governor, I'm honored that you chose me to represent Texas but are you positive that I can do this? I've never been outside of the United States, I've went to Mexico once but that was just a vacation. We talked before sir, but I just wanted to make sure you were certain." Anthony looked at his watch and knew he was already five minutes late for a meeting with Senate leaders and the Lieutenant Governor. "You're going to do fine. I'm the youngest governor in Texas history, if I can do it I'm positive that you can too. Now remember, the League of Nations is headquartered on the island of Malta. When you get there the boys on the plane will get your things to your residence, but you will need to head directly to the conference. Text me to keep my updated on my private phone. You're gonna do great amigo, just hang in there." Anthony hung up and walked into his meeting. The Vice Admiral opened a Coke and drank it in a few gulps. He went into the back of the plane and changed into his white formal Vice Admiral uniform with tassels, ribbons, and of course his hat. 

After landing in Malta he greeted the Knights and observed the trappings of one of the world's most interesting nations. A global organization, The Knights Hospitaller, once again had their own sovereign nation to operate and interact with the rest of the world. The ancient buildings and castles of the island were simply magnificent. Texas had major civilizations occupying it for the past three-hundred years, but Malta and most of Europe had a deep-wounded history of war, strife, tranquility, and baffling architecture that most builders could not reproduce today even if they tried. By the time he was in the chamber with the other representatives he was humbled by the environment and passed occurrences that happened on the island. It really made him think carefully about what he was going to say since he was going to be adding to the history of that place.

He looked over the minutes of the past few hours and then listened to a bit of the back and forth between representatives. He found a time to butt in and speak and so he did. "Fellow representatives it's an honor to be here among all of you to try to keep the peace and restore balance to our world. I am Vice Admiral Henry Morgan of the Texas Maritime State Guard. I was sent by Governor Anthony Sparks to represent the Republic of Texas. I've looked over the minutes here and I have been listening to the back and forth between a few of you. I haven't spent much time here, but from what I can gather, the Republic of Texas and the Cascadian Empire and being painted as belligerents in this conflict by the worthy representative from the East Asian Imperium. 

While I was flying over the Atlantic this morning I was handed some of the minutes from the Cascadian government who had a representative at the Pacific Rim Conference. The East Asian Empress and East Asian Representatives at the conference again and again noted that if nations at the conference questioned or stood against East Asian expanse that they were supposedly either a threat to or against the security of the Pacific. While there exists multiple examples from the minutes we were given, I point to this example specifically.

'Apparently Northlands has no issues with being able to restrict the flow of trade by a single nation, based upon its current holdings at Gibraltar, with which you could close off the Western Mediterranean. Thanks to the Economic Security Pact, you can entirely close off the Med if you wish, due to your alliance with Greece, who controls the Suez.

No, you do not fear the authority of one nation, you fear the Imperium. There is no one to destabilize in South America or Africa, the closest neighbors to the Falklands would be your own holdings, or the newly formed protectorate by your Economic Security Pact over South Africa, and considering we would be signing a treaty with the Northlands, we fail to grasp how we would be at all threatening towards you, or perhaps the recent move by the North Atlantic nation into the Azores, whom we also have no quarrel with. I have fought to preserve the freedoms of every nation that now exists in Europe, perhaps I made a mistake there and should have left the world to be oppressed.

I wish to unify those who are within the Pacific to ensure there will be no restriction of trade, meanwhile your own organization has ensured that you can in fact restrict the trade of anyone that is not a member of your three nation alliance. I have never restricted the trade of any nation without justification before, and the two times that action was chosen was due to the threat of war of the nations that I was forced to act against. The fascist regime in Hawaii spent months threatening Japan with war, and Ukraine was an irrational regime with nuclear weaponry. You have absolutely no basis to say I wish to restrict your trade, and we have offered joint bases and even incorporated that into our plans upon the Falklands, I will not however, cede ownership of the Falklands merely for your own organization to do exactly what you say I plan on using them for. The Imperium has always acted in the best interests of all whom inhabit earth, if you wish to see us as enemies for standing as guardians of the Pacific, so be it.'

"And also this second statement made by the East Asian Empress, 

'I'm not certain whether or not your father* has given you a proper historical education, but the entire Pacific is our business, and millions of Imperium citizens have died to preserve the security and freedom of that ocean. I have been fighting against Tyranny within the Pacific since before you were born. I am Empress Hoshiko, of the house of Yamato, and I have made Gods kneel before me. There is no New World Order, the nations of the Americas have all collapsed, our closest ally along with them. There is no population upon the islands, and so unless anyone else here objects, I will do what needs to be done for it held secure, regardless of your opinions on the matter.'

'The Caribbean States have moved to secure the Canal Zones, so long as they are willing to agree to actually ensure the security of the Pacific, I will have my eyes everywhere within my Ocean. If I wished to treat Cascadia as an inferior, your nation would not have been invited. I see now that perhaps it was a mistake to treat you as equals if you feel your nation should wish to stand against the Imperium.'

"I first point to the East Asian statement that there is no government in South America or Africa. While there are not large, organized states, every nation at this conference can confirm that local governments, some being larger than others exist. Next the Empress states she wants to unify the Pacific region so that there will be no restrictions on trade. Later she states that the Pacific is her ocean and that she has made 'Gods' kneel before her. She even went as far to assert that 'the nations of the Americas have all collapsed'. Fellow representatives there are a consistent number of fallacies or blatant miscommunications that were offered by the East Asian Imperium and the Pacific Rim Conference which we are still trying to decipher but our conclusion is this so far:

The Asian governments that make up the East Asian Imperium vest authority in their Empress who believes she, the ruler of 'Gods', has the soul claim to the Pacific Rim and all of those who inhabit it. Meaning that any nation who does not share an alliance or general relationship of above neutral with the Imperium is a threat to 'Pacific Security'. Both the Northlands and the Cascadians presented questions to this... concept that the empress was declaring at the conference and both were treated as if they had burned the Imperial flag. It has been brought up that the Inuit people, whom have resided in North America for thousands of years, somehow provide a cultural link to Asian which justifies the East Asian invasion of North America. I point to the Inuit peoples all along the northern hemisphere of North America including Eastern Canada which the Japanese have not - yet at least - claimed as their own. It is an absurd notion that a people who were isolated in North America for thousands of years, came into contact with Europeans and then Americans for four-hundred more, and have remained on their lands somehow have a direct cultural or even linguistic tie to the Japanese, Chinese, or South East Asian peoples. Perhaps, 10,000 years ago their ancestors dwelled together, but that is not justification to conquering a region the size of the Great Plains from a tranquil continent that was trying to restore balance after the fall of major governments. 

These facts make it clear that the East Asian government has secret motives to invading North America which do not include the random association of the sparse but peaceful Inuit community. These motives include having a stranglehold on the Pacific and dominating it. I fear for the security of any nation on the West Coast of North America that wishes to totally keep their sovereignty and continue to maintain their own policies in regards to trade and governance. Further evidence can be pointed to the Antarctic Peninsula and southern Chile and Argentina which have both been occupied by the East Asians along with the Falkalnd islands. The East Asian Imperium is indeed Imperialistic and has proved so by launching an unprovoked, dastardly invasion of Alaska; more broadly North and South America. 

I am not here to announce that the East Asian Imperium is an enemy of the Republic of Texas. War or any type of conflict that will result in bloodshed is the last thing the Texas government wants to see. We are rising from the ashes of the fall of the United States of America which has resulted in the deaths of thousands of Americans including countless Texans. What the East Asian Imperium does in Asia is their business as far as the Texas government is concerned, but their imperialistic invasions of the Americas is a threat to their cultural, economic, political, and individual sovereignty of each and every American nation including the Republic of Texas.

If the East Asian Imperium agrees to vacate Alaska in a reasonable amount of time, proclaims it will not again expand into North America or further into South America, and promises it will not restrict passage of ships vessels through the Drake Passage then the I can guarantee that there will be no conflict or violence and that Texas nor Cascadia will be a threat to East Asian national security. We are simply trying to protect our sovereignty and the cultural independence of the Americas. Americans, north or south, are ruled by no one but themselves." 

Edited by PresidentDavid

"Since your comments refer to Her Imperial Majesty's words, I will provide the floor for her to reply to your statement." The representative would say cooly, Empress Hoshiko appearing on skype, or perhaps a future holographic version if you were into that sort of thing.

"I see the Texan propaganda machine is in full swing. Please, find me a unified government beyond the local level in South America or Africa. I can save you the trouble by informing you that there are none, The Imperium has assisted in White Cross missions to these territories and quickly learned this. The Imperium has stood before nations led by gods, Persia, Tianxia, Urankhai, Carthage, all had megalomaniac rulers, claiming to be gods sent from heaven, and yet they fell before the combined forces of the world to ensure a democratic and free planet for all. There is no more United States, and Texas is merely an independent nation that exists where the United States once stood so long ago. The Americas are far quieter than they once were, and with that power vacuum has come nations like Cascadia exploiting the lack of competition to subjugate the surrounding areas.

The Northlands was treated as a full partner, and we have had no negative interactions with them, while I may disagree on handing over the Falklands to Cascadia, I was quickly proven correct in my decision to refuse that suggestion based upon the words given by the Cascadian diplomat, attempting to inspire other nations to attack the Imperium and the goal of Pacific Security. Our only concern for the Inuit people is their alleged mistreatment coming out of several villages in Alaska, we have an eyewitness that saw Cascadian forces slaughter an entire village of people, only managing to survive thanks to an Imperium patrol showing up in the village several hours later and finding the man half frozen to death under a house. I am unsure as to the purpose of your rant regarding the Inuit people and our claims to them, they may perhaps be Asiatic but the Imperium has little concern for ethnicity, our sole concern is their safety.

You have not presented any facts besides you wish to mask your own support for Cascadian actions against the Imperium and the goal of a Pacific Rim that is patrolled by all cooperative nations that inhabit the Pacific. We have held warm relations with multiple American nations in the past, as well as our own neighbors, nor have we ever once stopped Northlands, or any other nation ability to trade. Cascadia has made their opinions clear and we reacted to their hostile movements into Alaska. Our movements in Tierra Del Fuego and the Falklands were with the blessing of Naggaroth and France, nations willing to cooperate to ensure Pacific Security and believe in the ideals of a Pacific Partnership to ensure the security of all whom inhabit the Pacific.

If Texas did not want bloodshed, they would not be sending field armies to Alaska and escalating an already tense situation by having jets fly low over Imperium controlled territory, violating our mandate that Cascadian forces stay to their side of the designated Meridian. If your people's lives mattered so much, they would not be sent halfway across North America to reinforce Cascadia's own imperialistic actions, while at the same time accusing East Asia of doing the same. We have come to agreements with other American nations in regards to our own interests in the Americas, we will not leave territory vital to ensuring the Bering Strait's security for Cascadia to gobble up and then use against the Imperium and endanger Pacific Security.

We will not leave our current holdings in Alaska, nor will I make any such proclamation while Texas and Cascadia are amassing an army far larger than the token force the Imperium sent to secure the Alaskan side of the Bering Strait. We made our position clear to Cascadia, and your claims have proven you wish to distract from the fact you are claiming you do not wish to harm the Imperium or Pacific Security, while acting against both."

Edited by Mogar

"Since your comments refer to Her Imperial Majesty's words, I will provide the floor for her to reply to your statement." The representative would say cooly, Empress Hoshiko appearing on skype, or perhaps a future holographic version if you were into that sort of thing.

"I see the Texan propaganda machine is in full swing. Please, find me a unified government beyond the local level in South America or Africa. I can save you the trouble by informing you that there are none, The Imperium has assisted in White Cross missions to these territories and quickly learned this. The Imperium has stood before nations led by gods, Persia, Tianxia, Urankhai, Carthage, all had megalomaniac rulers, claiming to be gods sent from heaven, and yet they fell before the combined forces of the world to ensure a democratic and free planet for all. There is no more United States, and Texas is merely an independent nation that exists where the United States once stood so long ago. The Americas are far quieter than they once were, and with that power vacuum has come nations like Cascadia exploiting the lack of competition to subjugate the surrounding areas.

The Northlands was treated as a full partner, and we have had no negative interactions with them, while I may disagree on handing over the Falklands to Cascadia, I was quickly proven correct in my decision to refuse that suggestion based upon the words given by the Cascadian diplomat, attempting to inspire other nations to attack the Imperium and the goal of Pacific Security. Our only concern for the Inuit people is their alleged mistreatment coming out of several villages in Alaska, we have an eyewitness that saw Cascadian forces slaughter an entire village of people, only managing to survive thanks to an Imperium patrol showing up in the village several hours later and finding the man half frozen to death under a house. I am unsure as to the purpose of your rant regarding the Inuit people and our claims to them, they may perhaps be Asiatic but the Imperium has little concern for ethnicity, our sole concern is their safety.

You have not presented any facts besides you wish to mask your own support for Cascadian actions against the Imperium and the goal of a Pacific Rim that is patrolled by all cooperative nations that inhabit the Pacific. We have held warm relations with multiple American nations in the past, as well as our own neighbors, nor have we ever once stopped Northlands, or any other nation ability to trade. Cascadia has made their opinions clear and we reacted to their hostile movements into Alaska. Our movements in Tierra Del Fuego and the Falklands were with the blessing of Naggaroth and France, nations willing to cooperate to ensure Pacific Security and believe in the ideals of a Pacific Partnership to ensure the security of all whom inhabit the Pacific.

If Texas did not want bloodshed, they would not be sending field armies to Alaska and escalating an already tense situation by having jets fly low over Imperium controlled territory, violating our mandate that Cascadian forces stay to their side of the designated Meridian. If your people's lives mattered so much, they would not be sent halfway across North America to reinforce Cascadia's own imperialistic actions, while at the same time accusing East Asia of doing the same. We have come to agreements with other American nations in regards to our own interests in the Americas, we will not leave territory vital to ensuring the Bering Strait's security for Cascadia to gobble up and then use against the Imperium and endanger Pacific Security.

We will not leave our current holdings in Alaska, nor will I make any such proclamation while Texas and Cascadia are amassing an army far larger than the token force the Imperium sent to secure the Alaskan side of the Bering Strait. We made our position clear to Cascadia, and your claims have proven you wish to distract from the fact you are claiming you do not wish to harm the Imperium or Pacific Security, while acting against both."

The Admiral sat in confusion for about a minute before he stood up to give his statement. "Thank you Empress for giving such a swift response. I'm afraid our language barrier may have inhibited what you thought you heard me say. I specifically stated that while there are not large, organized states, every nation at this conference can confirm that local governments, some being larger than others, exist. While Brazil or Argentina or Ecuador are not unified nations they still have local governance as far as we are aware and I'm sure it will only be a matter of time before these extremely similar peoples reunify their governments in some form. That being said, I'm not aware of any disasters or diseases that are plaguing South America that require aide. Out of all due respect, it just seems like a ploy to occupy territory with the claim that the locals are being helped when they are, in fact, in no need of such help. I also think you misunderstand my presence here as well - I understand that the United States of America no longer exists. The Texas government has been scrambling to establish itself as a national power after our entire country collapsed around us. You also talk like Cascadia is some superpower trying to oppress the people of Alaska - whom share direct cultural, political, and economic ties that go back hundreds of years - while Your Majesty's military has invaded and occupied nations all around Asia and subjugated them to yourself. We also can't forget to mention that Your Majesty's government has absolutely no political, cultural, or economic ties to Alaska yet is trying to invade this continent and rule over those people? 

And, once again, I either blame your translator or your intelligence agencies - the Republic of Texas stands behind the Empire of Cascadia without reservation. We are not trying to mask our support, we proclaim wholeheartedly. They are Americans bringing back stable central government to other Americans. I hope it comes to a point where every square inch of this continent is once again under central governments - be it one or many, as long as anarchy steps back.

And as far as the claims of Inuit slaughter come - this is the first I have heard of it -, I once again ask you to look to your intelligence agencies. If these reports are true and Inuit people have fallen, then I would like to be the first to offer my sincere condolences to the families and friends of the fallen. After this incident the Texas government will be more than happy to start an national or international investigation into what occurred there. The Cascadians are unequivocally in the right in this scenario, so I highly doubt they would compromise their ethical superiority by slaughtering a village of innocent Inuit; and thus is why I question the authenticity that they would have done it especially when there is just one eye-witness. The only thing that could make it harder to believe is if a video or recording of some sort was made with supposed Cascadians showing off, like they didn't know they were causing an international incident or killing innocent people.

Another questionable point you have brought up is that France and Naggaroth gave the East Asian nation their blessing for occupying the Falklands? Empress, I mean no disrespect, but I do not think you understand the political boundaries of Western international relations past Europe. The nations of Europe are in no place to approve of the invasion of the Americas. I do not see how their blessing holds any merit past a faulty justification. 

Furthermore, in response to your deployment of Texas forces; it was done in order to to prevent your military from colonizing Alaska, a place which has never in human history been under an Asian nation and has a small Asian population which doesn't even live in the part of Alaska that the East Asian Imperium is claiming. Governor Sparks made the Alaska Proclamation which stated that Texas had no ill-will to the East Asian Imperium but had serious doubts and reservations in regards to the East Asian nation colonizing Alaska. We do not want bloodshed, but just because we want to maintain peace doesn't mean we are going to lay down on the ground and be trampled on by those who seem to believe they have some type of dominion over us. And while I do not want to risk the security of Texas servicemen in the field, I am aware that if any additional operations were put in place it was to prevent a second wave of an estimated 60,000 East Asian Imperials from locating to Alaska. The alleged operation was done in defense, not as an offensive action. Furthermore if your Imperium has never prevented the trade of any nation then I would like an explanation of why the East Asian Imperium finds it necessary to control every route into the Pacific which would give it the ability to deadlock international trade? In fact, from my knowledge, the French and Northlands outposts or colonies or whatever one wishes to call them are not considered a threat to the Imperium and from what I understand no mass invasion of the Pacific has ever taken place and with the fall of several large international governments and the rise of a powerful East Asian Imperium nation, I couldn't see that happening for a hundred years unless the world united and decided to stop the Imperiums imperialism. Please, Empress, explain to me why this mass expansion in Alaska, let alone Asia, is justified? The Pacific Ocean is a global treasure of vast beauty and history and has a large economic sphere of influence which has never been interrupted since World War Two. The Pacific Ocean belongs to no one nation or man, it belongs to all of us as citizens of the world.

Finally, I'll say this to your ending statement. Cascadia and Texas do not want to threaten your nation or any nation's security or harm them in any way. But The Republic of Texas and The Empire of Cascadia do not want an Asian nation colonizing North America. If Cascadia had invaded Siberia claiming it wanted to secure its national security, I am sure the Imperium would not have been in favor of that. In fact, the Republic of Texas would not have stood for such an action either which is why I don't understand how you cannot conceive that we do not want our continents colonized. If you can simply agree to not colonize the Americas, Your Majesty, then we can agree stand peacefully with the East Asian Imperium and even work together to protect your Imperium from whatever threat you see that has caused the massive growth of your nation. Provided that Imperial forces stop occupying and subjecting Alaskans and Cascadians alike, I'll be the first man on a plane to Tokyo to meet with you and write out our peaceful future. Americans are just trying to live our lives and rebuild, we want an international war as much as we want Alaska to be subjected and colonized. The decision lies with Your Majesty, Empress. But I sincerely request that you do not start an unnecessary war. 

"Malta finds it a terrible state of affairs that any of you are even allowed out of your national borders. The position of Malta is that the Nations of Texas, Cascadia, and Japan aren't competent enough to be trusted with the welfare of the Alaskan people. Malta brings it to the League of Nations that we open the floor for discussing an international intervention into Alaska to first keep the peace and then return the place to its rightful native people under the watch of a League of Nations Protectorate."

"Greece supports the Maltese motion. It is the duty of the League to protect the rights and life of all peoples when they face outside oppression. Clearly none of the involved parties have the well being of the Alaskan population in mind, and seek only to maneuver for political gain against one another."

"As my nation has stated before, we are upset with how the Alaska conflict ended. We are also in disagreement with any nation trying to control anyone, as the United States did and as Tikal did and as the Imperium tries to do. Why can people just deal with their own problems instead of attempting to get in everyone's own issues? Hence why California has been quiet in the conflict since the start and until it ended. We have been focused on interior issues, and since then our crime rate has dropped by over 50 percent. Perhaps if the United States or Tikal focused on their own problems they would still exist today."

Private

Dražen Cižek let out a sigh as he walked once more around the halls and passageways of where the League of Nations were hosted by the gracious Kingdom of Malta, it had been several days after his rendezvous with the Northlands and he did not want to remember the meeting for the moment, having bigger issues to contend with as he was let into the League Chambers. He nodded his thanks to the guards in place before striding forward, seeing the King of Malta and various other representatives present.

A faint buzzing and the Yugoslavian Councilor took a deep breath, the man taking out his phone and checking his notifications. There was only one text originating from his leader, two words being the message.

'Do it.'

Dražen exhaled before nodding to himself, the Councilor getting into his usual groove before resuming his stride. Once he had reached the King, "Excuse me, your majesty, but I have news to inform of you," he said and waited a few seconds for the monarch to respond before continuing on, "I am serving notice to the League of Nations that the Kingdom of Yugoslavia has declared war on the terrorist group known as the Bulgarian Liberation Front. These terrorists have killed countless innocent Bulgarians and harmed just as many, so far the Kingdom has reports of one hundred of its soldiers having died at an apparent organized attack at the dead of night in several locations."

"The Kingdom would appreciate any and all assistance in its endeavor to seek an end to the Bulgarian Liberation Front but will not ask for military support from the League, all that we will ask is condemnations of the actions that the terrorist group have taken and financial support to aid those in the region negatively affected by them."

The Greek representative arched one brow at the Yugoslavian and shook her head, "Yugoslavia invades its neighbour, and now wishes to declare war when the people they've invaded choose to fight back? And come to the League asking for support in their conquest? Truly, I had expected better."

"As it stands, these 'freedom fighters' are willing to harm their own people if the death toll that were reported from the sites are accurate. The Kingdom has not and shall not negotiate with terrorists, and I do not find it shocking one bit that Greece calls them as if they were the majority when they clearly are not, otherwise the Bulgarian Defense Force would not be receiving the countless enlistment numbers it has."

"With regards to support, we did not ask for military support, simply stated that any freely given would be appreciate nonetheless, we did ask if it was possible for financial support to aide those who have lost loved ones or are affected entirely by the actions of these terrorists along with condemnations for their heinous actions."