Star Wars RP Rules Planetary Repository/ Repository

Triyun

So ummm...  I would venture and say that this far exceeds the "reasonable" amount of ships we're expected to abide by.

I assume you are referring to the battle cruisers. That is a typo that I am fixing. The Star Destroyers seem to be about right, as I am planning on annexing a fourth world soon.

EDIT: Fixed. 100 battle cruisers doesn't seem to be too insane, although I really wouldn't know. Never was really into the ships and shit.

Edited by Mr Director

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I assume you are referring to the battle cruisers. That is a typo that I am fixing. The Star Destroyers seem to be about right, as I am planning on annexing a fourth world soon.

You have a third of all Executor Class ever manufactured.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Executor-class_Star_Dreadnoughts

Zinj was capable of fighting New Republic and Imperial Remnant simultaneously using half the number.

Edited by Generalissimo

No, I'm referring to the 20 ISDs and you using FOUR  Executor SSDs.

Wasn't it supposed to be 6 capital ships per major world? I was planning on annexing a fourth one soon, so it seemed to add up to me. Although, like I said, I really have no clue.

Edited by Mr Director

You have a third of all Executor Class ever manufactured.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Executor-class_Star_Dreadnoughts

Zinj was capable of fighting New Republic and Imperial Remnant simultaneously using half the number.

Well, I'll take your word for it. Reducing them down to three. One for each world. There go my dreams of Galactic domination :P

EDIT: Actually, screw it. I'll switch the class of SSD to something smaller when I get a chance.

Edited by Mr Director

An imperial class star destroyer is a major capital ship

By that, do you mean that it is a super weapon and needs to be voted on?

Those damn rebels did it again. Two Executor class SSDs mysteriously disappeared, and two Allegiance class battlecruisers took their place.

I'm using a Death Star instead of a star system, which sounds overpowered but does has disadvantages. It's essentially a transient fleet, and because players start with systems and not just planets, the Death Star can't blow up a well-defended planet without dropping its shields and defensive capabilities -- and thus risking exposure (which is the convenient and retarded error committed by Tarkin at Yavin 4 --  if it wasn't for the movie, laser would not be engaged until rebel forces were routed).

Edited by Tywin Lannister

I'm using a Death Star instead of a star system, which sounds overpowered but does has disadvantages. It's essentially a transient fleet, and because players start with systems and not just planets, the Death Star can't blow up a well-defended planet without dropping its shields and defensive capabilities -- and thus risking exposure (which is the convenient and retarded error committed by Tarkin at Yavin 4 --  if it wasn't for the movie, laser would not be engaged until rebel forces were routed).

are you at least still in my RP as well?