An Announcement from The Phoenix Federation

leeguy

Th war before last where you ignored Pacifica's activation of intent for war & the fact that I was about to sign a treaty with Kaskus begore US went back, and then I negotiated US to take 3 rounds of war, but then was in the process of working new terms for him out when you hit him anyway, because you, "had to salvage NSO's honor," & then spent the next 2 weeks begging me for aid & then military help against Kaskus until Brehon stopped his war planning to dig you out of war with a micro alliance further weakening the NPO for that war, causing a rift between NPO & the coalition? That war? I've got all the logs...

I haven't ever ignored anything from Pacifica in regards to any wars, to what you're speaking of I have no idea. And that would be between Pacifica and I - not TPF and I.

Begged? A little big for your britches there son. Let's look over some items here .. haha ..

[spoiler]6sdixpY.png

1LlSdVl.png

aF0luSH.png

eScNLv0.png

MlptgCs.png

vD6QVJv.png

18:47 Roadie Any word from Kaskus?

18:57 SurenGal[NSO] Just passed the 24 hr mark since my last message went out. 63 hrs since their last response. 58 hrs since their last viewing of the discussion thread. I've got orders going out this evening to prepare for incoming attacks; I'm sending an ... extraction team, for lack of better description, to hit Smurf tomorrow.

18:58 Roadie I don't see much other option.

18:58 Roadie This has been going on a long itme now

18:58 Roadie Any word from GOD yet?

18:59 SurenGal[NSO] About 2 weeks now .. Nope, we haven't heard from anybody else .. Tan's been the only point of contact since Caparo said to only talk to one of the 3 of them [himself, Tan and BitLord - or Bitsomething] ..

19:00 Roadie It would be nice to know GODs position

19:00 Roadie I can't imagine they're excited about this situation

19:01 SurenGal[NSO] Being us, I would think so ... That's part of why I want to keep so many of our slots available also .. Smurf makes this situation so perfect for such a tactic ..

19:02 SurenGal[NSO] We have the major slot advantage, I believe it carries so as well if you factor in GOD .. If we keep our usage down and make them use theirs first - puts us at a numerical advantage .

19:02 SurenGal[NSO] We're staying below a 50% buildup to keep the upper ends low

19:05 Roadie I guess we'll see how they respond

19:06 Roadie Keep in mind that even though some Kaskus members are former TPF and we don't want to fight them

19:06 Roadie We have a treaty with NSO

19:06 Roadie not Kaskus

19:07 SurenGal[NSO] Aye. We didn't want to fight them either, tried hard to only get Smurf. It all started before he ducked back under their banner. But, they wish to defend him still

19:07 SurenGal[NSO] Tan denied Smurf's attempt to take accountability and returned it with a threat of war - and we still held patient and tried to continue talking

20:02 Roadie You still around?

20:08 SurenGal[NSO] Yep in around .. At work another few hours ..

20:09 Roadie Ah

20:09 Roadie I know how that goes

20:09 Roadie Anyway, I talked to Smurf and he's pretty sure tan will counter

20:09 Roadie Which knowing him, I'd expect

20:10 Roadie But Smurf also says he didn'tactually spy and NSO knows that

20:10 Roadie Is the case solid or is all gonna fall apart when this goes down?

20:11 SurenGal[NSO] ... Why would you go talking to our imminent target about the fact that we're coming? .. Our case is fine, we've spent 2 weeks dealing with it ..

20:15 Roadie Because it's been two weeks with no progress and we're not excited about rolling a group of our former members

20:15 Roadie So I asked him to do the right thing

20:17 Roadie Anyway, I gotta roll or my girlfriend is going to kill me in my sleep.

20:18 SurenGal[NSO] He tried to do the right thing and it was denied by Tan and followed with a threat against us

20:18 SurenGal[NSO] Smurf and I had an agreement made last week

20:18 SurenGal[NSO] Settled

20:18 SurenGal[NSO] Done

20:18 SurenGal[NSO] Tan said no

20:18 SurenGal[NSO] war

20:18 SurenGal[NSO] We continued to talk, cause we didn't want to fight them either

20:18 SurenGal[NSO] It's done talking though

20:19 Roadie I agree with you.

20:19 Roadie I would be done talking also

20:19 Roadie I'd have hit him already, in fact

20:19 Roadie NSo has patience than I do

20:20 Roadie Anyway, we're here if it goes down. Gotta go.

[/spoiler]

And in regards to your negotiating shit for Smurf, that's covered in the last log there with Roadie. I also had an agreement with Smurf separate from the one you apparentlty negotiated.

19:07 SurenGal[NSO] Tan denied Smurf's attempt to take accountability and returned it with a threat of war - and we still held patient and tried to continue talking

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why not post them all for plotting on doomhouse? Who wasn't plotting revenge from our end. As far as that you guys were thinking about dropping is after you begged for secret aid during the legion war, call it bs advice from a close ally that I didn't learn couldn't be trusted until the eq war. As far as Roadie not having patience for working with US, big surprise there! He also didn't say we would fight a micro for you, the opposite in fact. You should post all the logs. It doesn't matter to me. We were dropping NSO post-eq because of tradition & honor, funny how a half hour after I told Brehon that you came in IRC & cancelled mid-war huh?

How many wars has NSO won or been the last or at least one of the last out?

We intend to do as we always have. Be stand up, excellent allies & protector to COMECON & teach them how to operate as their mentors.

Edited by Judge X

I'd love to see the logs of where I beg you for anything, I seem to missing those oddly. I don't beg anyone for anything, never have and never will. Some of us are willing to own every last word out of our mouths and stand by each and every one. You've been a terrible treaty partner as long as I've been a Sith, and that's got nothing to do with me considering it started as such before I was involved with the government.

But you keep swinging for that fence, at least COMECON doesn't have far to fall with your help.

Congrats on this fine treaty. lol

Oh a quick addendum, I glossed over your mentioning of Legion war first glance:

"As far as that you guys were thinking about dropping is after you begged for secret aid during the legion war," -- haha what? We barely talked at all during that war, we were still pissed you didn't even warn us about the on-coming Legion movement. Is was our former ally in STA that came and told me that the Legion attack was coming. Again, you were a great and loyal ally to be measured by. lol

Edited by Rayvon

TPF, and JudgeX in particular, have this thing where whenever they open their mouths their feet instantly lodge themselves there.

So says the man that ok'd a ceasefire without authority & now avoids contact attempts...COMECON thanks you for standing on your word. Edited by Judge X

So says the man that ok'd a ceasefire without authority & now avoids contact attempts...COMECON thanks you for standing on your word.

You mean one query at 2:30 in the morning? Oh man how horrible! I feel bad for having stood up the honorabruu TPF.

As for the other stuff in this thread god damn I have a giant man crush on you now Rayvon, way worse than before.
Oh also, TPF sucks, COMECON sucks, match made in heaven.

So much this^
The funniest thing in this thread was tpf saying they are the measuring stick for good allies. I spit beer out when I read that.

Yeah. Because, remember that one time in band camp that NSO touted that they were not as weak as GOONS & wouldn't need help mopping up Kaskus, but then they did? Too funny huh?

Edited by Judge X

Congrats to this protectorate. Gorbachev has been making great strides in his knowledge of Bob and will soon be an asset to TPF.

O/TPF

Thank you, for your good will and kind message, we will make this protectorate an envy of protectorates