Wombats are recovering from a 4 day drinking binge

Demonic

drunk_wombat_by_agummybear-d5jd36d.jpg

What happens when it's your birthday and you let wombats drink? They forget it's their birthday and get hammered like the classy animals we are!

Now you may be thinking oh you only missed your birthday by what one day? Nah we missed it by 4 days! Yes that's right our birthday was on October 13th!

We Wombats apologize if you didn't get a invite, we aren't good at planning parties only wars.

To our allies who have come and gone we thank you for standing by us and putting up with our wombatitus.

Now if you excuse me i'm gonna go crawl back into my hole with Empress, Howlin,Generals3,Char aznable and the rest of my crazy wombat brothers and sisters and try to sleep off this 4 day hangover.

N1aM1L8.jpg

LGEip94.png

Edited by Demonic

The people of Patoria request that there is less booze at the next Mortal Wombat birthday party as this is the second year running they have seen their ruler run naked through the streets screaming 

"I'm so wasted! WOOOOO! Where are my pants? STOP STARING AT ME BALDY OR I'LL CUT YOU, MORTAL WOMBAT! 2 YEARS OLD WOOOO"

Good times. 

The people of Patoria request that there is less booze at the next Mortal Wombat birthday party as this is the second year running they have seen their ruler run naked through the streets screaming 

"I'm so wasted! WOOOOO! Where are my pants? STOP STARING AT ME BALDY OR I'LL CUT YOU, MORTAL WOMBAT! 2 YEARS OLD WOOOO"

Good times. 

So this was the second year running that you ran through the streets screaming, "...2 YEARS OLD WOOOO"? Must have been weird to do that when you guys were only 1...

Congrats to our allies in MW. I totally missed your birthday...and your belated birthday topic. So happy super belated birthday!