The Tigers Sleep Tonight

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1299934915' post='2661431']
I notice an interesting similarity between NV's terms and Nordreich's. Oh well, here we go again I suppose.
[/quote]

NV's terms are that there are no terms. Don't be afraid, we have no plans to chain in anywhere anymore in this war.

[quote name='Draztikus' timestamp='1299923964' post='2661362']
:wub: Tigers

o/ STA congrats on peace

also now that Argent is out of the war, Dio can fulfill his MADP obligations to me and declare on the VE and iFOK nations I'm fighting :ehm:
[/quote]

You really want to have dio just handing over money, land and tech to your VE and iFOK opponents? Wouldn't it just be easier to send them aid yourself?

:awesome:

[quote name='Diomede' timestamp='1299938002' post='2661455']
There are few alliances more deserving of this kind of peace than STA. Good fight guys.

Oh, and a shout out to Lakerzz.
[/quote]

I had a dream last night the war wasn't over and we were fighting our 10th round :wub:

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1299950548' post='2661588']
It is always a shame to see an alliance disband. Good luck to those within the Siberian Tiger Alliance and I hope they all find nice new homes.
[/quote]

err, we're not going anywhere.....

(of course if thats sarcasm sorry, it doesn't translate well to text....)

Edited by SamVimes

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1299950548' post='2661588']
It is always a shame to see an alliance disband. Good luck to those within the Siberian Tiger Alliance and I hope they all find nice new homes.
[/quote]

Sometimes...just sometimes, it really is a good idea to actually read the OP before posting.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1299961298' post='2661750']
Sometimes...just sometimes, it really is a good idea to actually read the OP before posting.
[/quote]
Maybe it might have been a better idea to have used less vague language when deciding on a title for this announcement. Anyway, I digress, good luck in the future, Tigers.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1299962492' post='2661783']
Maybe it might have been a better idea to have used less vague language when deciding on a title for this announcement. Anyway, I digress, good luck in the future, Tigers.
[/quote]
It is good sleep doesn't equal death.

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1299962492' post='2661783']
[/quote]

Or you could read the thread description which clearly says that we didn't die. :P