Quick Announcement from Gotham

Garrow

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1299812034' post='2659421']
Neither actually, I would congratulate you, but there's plenty of people who will do that aside from the fact four weeks isn't that short these days due to mega nations and I stopped by to ask a question. Didn't expect you to be hostile to a question. Your response gives me an idea of what kind of alliance you are and I'd rather understand who you are than see your numbers.

But, if you don't want to answer, to each their own?
[/quote]

I don't generalize that your alliance is full of bitter topic derailers from what you've said. But hey I was never one for generalizations, but to each their own I guess. Actually, I like you guys a lot. If you have a problem please stop by our IRC channel to discuss it. I'm sure we'd be more than happy to work it out.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1299812034' post='2659421']
Neither actually, I would congratulate you, but there's plenty of people who will do that aside from the fact four weeks isn't that short these days due to mega nations and I stopped by to ask a question. Didn't expect you to be hostile to a question. Your response gives me an idea of what kind of alliance you are and I'd rather understand who you are than see your numbers.

But, if you don't want to answer, to each their own?
[/quote]

I apologize if I seemed hostile. I didn't mean to and my reply definitely isn't a reflection of our whole alliance. I was just wondering why you you would post something like that in a thread made to show we've reached a milestone we're proud of instead of finding someone one our IRC or Forums and asking. I'm not even 100% sure who you are referring to. If you would like to continue this conversation and get a direct answer then I would be glad to discuss further on IRC.

Congrats guys! Great to see you guys grow so fast,
Gotta give a shout out to Vacant, Wilfried, Carter, and Diabloz
looks like you have a lot of experience in that govt

Looking forward to the 2 mil announcement!
o/ Gotham

Edited by Kubla Khan

[quote name='Ashoka the Great' timestamp='1299936517' post='2661443']
I hope your spokesman's current condition isn't indicative of your long-term future.
[/quote]

No. Gotham isn't going anywhere.

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1299936960' post='2661449']
Opening this thread was kind of a weird experience.

I guess we'll be seeing another Gotham announcement with an updated government roster soon?
[/quote]

I would say you're probably right. :P