Nordreich Kaiserlich Decree

I see some here saying that our coalition is at fault for cheering on Nordreich when they declared on our side and now are moaning them that they decided to pile on Pacifica as if you, yourselves, aren't guilt of the same thing. I seem to remember Xiph being upset about it as well and not even dancing around the issue.

Anyways I guess it was too good to be true. The sad thing is Nordreich will likely fight Pacifica longer than it managed to fight WF.

Edited by The MVP

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='tblindparrot' timestamp='1299522466' post='2655580']
Are Nordreich still a racist, white-superior alliance? I bet they are.
[/quote]

Actually I have found chatting to their guys quite nice. Especially Rattonbox. I'm not white so going by your definition they would hate me. They are superior to you though, but that wouldn't be hard to beat.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299522660' post='2655582']
Actually I have found chatting to their guys quite nice. Especially Rattonbox. I'm not white so going by your definition they would hate me. They are superior to you though, but that wouldn't be hard to beat.
[/quote]
Hm somehow I really doubt this also yeah, they were at one point, literally a racist and white supremacist alliance, if you didn't know

[quote name='tblindparrot' timestamp='1299522780' post='2655583']
Hm somehow I really doubt this also yeah, they were at one point, literally a racist and white supremacist alliance, if you didn't know
[/quote]

[start sarcasm here] No, I never knew, that's because I'm incapable of opening my eyes and reading various sources. That changes my opinion of them greatly now. God I HATE YOU NORDREICH [end sarcasm here]

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='tblindparrot' timestamp='1299522780' post='2655583']
[/quote]
You seem to know a lot anout events in the past for a ruler that only came to the international channels today, regardless if anyone thinks Nordreich in its current incarnation is a white supremacist alliance is incredibly dense.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299522936' post='2655585']
[start sarcasm here] No, I never knew, that's because I'm incapable of opening my eyes and reading various sources. That changes my opinion of them greatly now. God I HATE YOU NORDREICH [end sarcasm here]
[/quote]
Good use of the hilarious sarcasm tags :P

I mean I would just watch out. They're known to be violent, evil racists. So like, keep an eye open. They've done the 'not Nazis' dance before and every time the true colors come out

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1299523141' post='2655589']
You seem to know a lot anout events in the past for a ruler that only came to the international channels today, regardless if anyone thinks Nordreich in its current incarnation is a white supremacist alliance is incredibly dense.
[/quote]
I re-created my nation after a long time of not playing.

As well, no. I am correct. I have been here a long time before you and I remember that they have done this same song and dance of disbanding, reforming, and acting all nice before. I even used them back when I was in the WUT to do my bidding - but remember, they're still racists.

[quote name='tblindparrot' timestamp='1299523158' post='2655590']
Good use of the hilarious sarcasm tags :P

I mean I would just watch out. They're known to be violent, evil racists. So like, keep an eye open. They've done the 'not Nazis' dance before and every time the true colors come out
[/quote]

[Start Sarcasm here][OOC]Yes I better watch out or they will send the storm troopers round to my house to attack me and beat me to death. [OOC][End sarcasm here]

My nations populations better watch out. I will raise defcon just so they know the importance of what you say. Yes that's right, this is sarcasm as well.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299523401' post='2655596']
[Start Sarcasm here][OOC]Yes I better watch out or they will send the storm troopers round to my house to attack me and beat me to death. [OOC][End sarcasm here]

My nations populations better watch out. I will raise defcon just so they know the importance of what you say. Yes that's right, this is sarcasm as well.
[/quote]
I'm just trying to help you no need to be so defensive.

[/quote]
OOC: No, they aren't. Stop being an idiot. I was a member and I'm a Slav, and it never ever came up as an issue. They're made up of a variety of people from different backgrounds and countries.

Idiot.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1299523776' post='2655609']
OOC: No, they aren't. Stop being an idiot. I was a member and I'm a Slav, and it never ever came up as an issue. They're made up of a variety of people from different backgrounds and countries.

Idiot.
[/quote]
OOC: As I stated before, they were at one point and most likely still are. Don't call me an idiot.

[quote name='tblindparrot' timestamp='1299524003' post='2655612']
OOC: As I stated before, they were at one point and most likely still are. Don't call me an idiot.
[/quote]

OOC: This isn't the place to debate their history, though it's not quite as simple as you make it. Once again, I will state that, [b]as an ex-Nordreich member[/b], I can tell you that they are not racist/white-supremacists/nazi's. Being a former member, I think I have more knowledge of them than you.

Also, you are being an idiot at the moment. Stop making idiotic posts, and my labelling of you as an idiot shall cease.

I don't really agree with this decision, but I respect NOR they are a good alliance. They are anything but a rascist alliance.

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1299492865' post='2655299']
Pretty much that. Solely focusing on individual obligations is definitely missing the big picture. For example, TPF is pretty much tied at the hip with NPO, it's an MADP. In essence, TPF is NPO as far as wars go, so you roll with one and you're rolling with the other.
[/quote]

Here I was under the impression that we were rolling with TPF because their ally was unjustly attacked. Are we indirectly supporting NPO with our support of TPF, of course we are, but that doesn't mean we are buddy/buddy. It would have been quite easy for a different scenario to play out. Our policy actually was to go in defense of The Brigade in the beginning, we informed our allies of that and we were looking forward to actually working with the "other" side. They were going to be the first one in, and it would have made sense that they were going to be the first to be attacked. Now based on who they attacked, that later became a non issue and we couldn't/didn't want to go in on it. Do remember that we are just as far away from NPO as we are from the VE treaty wise. If we would have went in with Brigade, does that mean we might as well have a treaty with VE too?

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1299514010' post='2655472']
Just because you choose to look at it as a war with a "big picture" doesn't mean the rest of us have to give a rat's ass how important it is to you.
[/quote]

That's fine of course, but we will reap the benefits of fighting as a coalition while you suffer the consequences of poor strategic vision.

[quote name='Karolina' timestamp='1299524137' post='2655615']
OOC: This isn't the place to debate their history, though it's not quite as simple as you make it. Once again, I will state that, [b]as an ex-Nordreich member[/b], I can tell you that they are not racist/white-supremacists/nazi's. Being a former member, I think I have more knowledge of them than you.

Also, you are being an idiot at the moment. Stop making idiotic posts, and my labelling of you as an idiot shall cease.
[/quote]
I spied on Nordreich for a long long time.

[quote name='tblindparrot' timestamp='1299528830' post='2655693']
I spied on Nordreich for a long long time.
[/quote]

I'm still spying on the New Pacific Order. I have some exciting news too, so don't tell anybody before I pass it on up to our High Command.

[spoiler]They're at war with the Nordreich[/spoiler]

Get out of here, you're wasting everyone's time.

EDIT: Grammar [size="1"]Nazi[/size] Correction

Edited by Vladimir Nikanor

[/quote]

[OOC]As someone who has lived largely in the public eye for nearly thirty years, falls well below whatever standards of 'racial purity' you believe exist within Nordreich and who once led the alliance, I can state quite categorically that you're wrong. Now, if you prefer a more 'IC' response, then....[/OOC]

You're a moron.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

I'm Native American - Cherokee and Tonto Apache with Cuban ancestory and a smidge of Irish. Also was a member of the International Communist Party in 2006 before joining Nordreich. If Nordreich was racist and such... I am quite sure I wouldn't be here.

Anyway, the war is fun. Let's keep it going until NPO and NoR grow aged and Nemhauser requires a scooter from the scooter store (TV infomercials ftw) to have mobility while Zeppelin eats the pancake house to the ground. :smug:

[quote name='tblindparrot' timestamp='1299523228' post='2655592']
I re-created my nation after a long time of not playing.

As well, no. I am correct. I have been here a long time before you and I remember that they have done this same song and dance of disbanding, reforming, and acting all nice before. I even used them back when I was in the WUT to do my bidding - but remember, they're still racists.
[/quote]

If Nordreich is racist, then I'm a Protoss.

==

NoR - good luck and have fun.