STA March Press Conference

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1299046718' post='2649353']
That and the Protect NPO At All Cost side. :v:

Tyga and Pez, How does it feel to be shown as the scheming liars you are? Would you consider it ironic at all?
[/quote]

you seem a little upset about something... may i ask... u mad?

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1299052796' post='2649415']
you seem a little upset about something... may i ask... u mad?
[/quote]
What gave you the idea I'm upset about anything?

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1299053412' post='2649424']
[/quote]

That's the line of logic these days: according to people like d34th, you disagree with someone on the other side, you're whining or "mad". So much for upping the political discourse...

Tyga and Pez, How does it feel to be shown as the scheming liars you are? Would you consider it ironic at all?
[/quote]
To blueski, how does it feel to be shown as the mindless drone you are? Would you consider it ironic at all, given that's what your side used to accuse NPO members of?

[/quote]

There truly is something awful about you goonies. You do seem to have more than your fair share of idiots.

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1299086183' post='2649698']
To blueski, how does it feel to be shown as the mindless drone you are? Would you consider it ironic at all, given that's what your side used to accuse NPO members of?
[/quote]
Heh, I'm less party-line then you've ever been.

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1299086183' post='2649698']
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Now now children. Let's put a little more thought into what we say.[/color]

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1299107672' post='2649992']
Which alliance that you are currently warring against you dislike most?
And the one you like most?
[/quote]

Oh goodness. I don't know. We don't dislike anyone based on this war. Everyone has been good and reasonable opponents so far. Historically, we don't much care for PC, but that has nothing to do with them being our opponents. Even then, I don't know that I can say we don't like them... we're just not their biggest fans. But I can't really point to anything recent as to why.

As for liking the most? I have no idea. Argent has been awesome and laid back about everything.

Heh, I like Umbrella the most for not attacking us! :P

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1299108697' post='2650020']
What does STA think about the White Sphere and its recent rebirth towards awesomeness (and +300 nations)?
[/quote]

Just you watch. White is going to be the new Black.....only a lot paler.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1299053412' post='2649424']
[/quote]

your general hostility, your biased and loaded questions, your general hypocrisy... christ, so many things it's hard to pick just one.

[quote name='hizzy' timestamp='1299109514' post='2650053']
your general hostility, your biased and loaded questions, your general hypocrisy... christ, so many things it's hard to pick just one.
[/quote]
You're right about the bias and hostility. I've never cared for STA. Even going back to when I was tied to them eight ways from Sunday, I always resented them for their preachy moralism and general hamstringing of efforts I was involved in. It turns out that just like suspected most of it was a an insincere ruse. For an alliance promoting their "honor" as much as they do they can't keep the lies they're telling straight.

One thing I've never been is a hypocrite, if you'd like to give an example feel free, otherwise save your bs for people who still care.

Edited by blueski

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1299110527' post='2650081']
You're right about the bias and hostility. I've never cared for STA. Even going back to when I was tied to them eight ways from Sunday, I always resented them for their preachy moralism and general hamstringing of efforts I was involved in. It turns out that just like suspected most of it was a an insincere ruse. For an alliance promoting their "honor" as much as they do they can't keep the lies they're telling straight.

One thing I've never been is a hypocrite, if you'd like to give an example feel free, otherwise save your bs for people who still care.
[/quote]

You care so little you come to derail there Press Conference. We see right through darling.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1299111795' post='2650118']
You care so little you come to derail there Press Conference. We see right through darling.
[/quote]

In a press conference, I just ignore the folks who attempt to move off focus. It works 100% of the time. I suggest you do so as well.

I can never think of a good question :(

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1299062171' post='2649478']
That's the line of logic these days: according to people like d34th, you disagree with someone on the other side, you're whining or "mad". So much for upping the political discourse...
[/quote]
Don't complain about your new world. You got your lulz, now eat them, too.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1299166852' post='2651156']
In a press conference, I just ignore the folks who attempt to move off focus. It works 100% of the time. I suggest you do so as well.
[/quote]
This is a press conference, the focus is answering questions isn't it? Its a simple question, how do you feel about being on record lying to most people asking if there was any attempt to keep NPO out of the war?

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299167341' post='2651161']
I can never think of a good question :(

Don't complain about your new world. You got your lulz, now eat them, too.
[/quote]

I'm not complaining about the new world, I'm complaining about what your side is doing with it.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1299168916' post='2651173']
This is a press conference, the focus is answering questions isn't it? Its a simple question, how do you feel about being on record lying to most people asking if there was any attempt to keep NPO out of the war?
[/quote]
She answered this question on like Page 3. Take it or leave it.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299169774' post='2651184']
She answered this question on like Page 3. Take it or leave it.
[/quote]
That wasn't even answer to the question she was responding to, much less mine.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1299169476' post='2651178']
I'm not complaining about the new world, I'm complaining about what your side is doing with it.
[/quote]
What side? We have 1 military treaty that doesn't even have any typical language, and an econ treaty (unless you mean sphere unity puts you on, say, RoK's "side"), and our position in this war is only precipitated by your broad and unwarranted imperialist aggression (or if Azaghul is to be believed, "attempts to save the planet"[i] FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF[/i] :lol1: ). The simple fact of the matter is that no one was doing anything with it, and won't be despite your war, and if you think that MK and GOONS get a special corner on the !@#$posting market, get over it, you don't. ODN gov doesn't even bother with it anymore, why should anyone else? So you have a foil? Whammy. You built up a new hegemony characterized by lawlessness and a loud, proud, pointed, deliberate discarding of formal discourse in absence of any body to hedge against, now you can sit and stew in the memes like :smug: and deal with it and whatever-else that you've propagated. As much as I like some in MK, if I had a penny for every time a member of MK complained about the situation(s) that MK created, I'd have as much money as it's taken to prop GOONS up to fight your war for you.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1299170296' post='2651189']
That wasn't even answer to the question she was responding to, much less mine.
[/quote]

It actually is the answer to the question. It's just not the answer you were hoping for.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1299168916' post='2651173']
[/quote]

And the best thing about online press conference is that we can enjoy the fair amount of "intellecutals" ask their moronic questions. ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bVa6jn4rpE

-omfg

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1299170688' post='2651196']
It actually is the answer to the question. It's just not the answer you were hoping for.
[/quote]
If the quotes are entirely out of context, what [i]was[/i] the context?

[quote]<pezstar> It is not yet time for NPO to come out yet. They still need to be protected. [/quote]

[quote]<Tygaland> and we are reluctant to call you guys in as it will give MK/TOP/PB what they want...Pacifica[/quote]

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1299171534' post='2651215']
If the quotes are entirely out of context, what [i]was[/i] the context?
[/quote]

That too was answered. Read on.

I also have no idea what the context of Tyga's post was, for the record. I can only speak for what I said and when.

Edit: Actually, I THINK I remember Tyga's quote happening in a conversation at the beginning of the war, in a discussion on how to prevent the war from spreading. I'm not 100% on it. I was on my [ooc]netbook during this time period, and pulling up the logs is not as easy as it normally is.[/ooc]

Edited by pezstar