NPO & The War

animelover91

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1299003753' post='2648323']
Ah so you saying a high percentage of GOONS who have never seen the amount of aid they recieved within days in their life know how to use it in wars? I think alliance lower tiers who have been in wars know how to fight more than a bunch of lowly tech raiders with little experience against those that fight back :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Your lower tiers haven't done any warring whatsoever, so I'm not sure who you're trying to kid. Ours have been constantly dealing with rogues from RLMMO to Hizzy. Think.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1299003753' post='2648323']
Also im upset afew days ago i was in your range and in anarchy with no wars for a whole day and you wasnt and never declared on me :( was you just all talk and no action :ehm:
[/quote]

Wow! You were waaaaaay ahead of me in NS last time I checked. You could have pointed it out to me, if you were really interested....I guess you're still just talking more !@#$, eh?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='mikk206' timestamp='1298994387' post='2648135']
Well you know us, we like to share. We share the attention with you, we share our feeling with you, we share our nukes :awesome:
[/quote]

Those nukes, they make us tremble. :ph34r:

Elsewhere, the rebel has such a hard-on for GOONS that he pops up in yet another thread to take a couple shots at us. No surprise. His points here are nonsensical. Again, no surprise.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1299002253' post='2648290']
The funny thing is the aid being sent from MK/Umb to GOONS is funding the "enemy" aswell, so why release the upper tier when the lower tiers are just stealing the aid sent to their GOONS targets, so we thankyou for founding both sides in this conflict :awesome:
[/quote]

Keep telling yourself that...

Almost every enemy I've fought have little to no funds, and end up just drifting away, not even lobbing CM's my way

My current victim has 110k in his war chest. Good luck with that

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1298992857' post='2648105']
Yes, Pacifican, we all know that the near entirety of the forces of your allies and assorted minstrels were sent against GOONS (and not at our allies).

I must say that I'm flattered at the attention we're receiving in your thread.
[/quote]

Did you make it a goal to follow me around like a fly follows the rear end of a cow? I'm flattered.

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1299023233' post='2648773']
Did you make it a goal to follow me around like a fly follows the rear end of a cow? I'm flattered.
[/quote]
So what you're saying is that you're the rear end of a cow?

[quote name='Charles Stuart' timestamp='1298978736' post='2647941']
You too former pacifican.
[/quote]

There's a difference, you see, I'm not currently in NPO, while you are, I don't like NPO, while you do, and so right now I can say what I like about GGA, whereas your criticisms of them are pathetic and opportunistic.

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1299004431' post='2648332']
Your lower tiers haven't done any warring whatsoever, so I'm not sure who you're trying to kid. Ours have been constantly dealing with rogues from RLMMO to Hizzy. Think.
[/quote]
You think NPO doesn't get rogues? :blink:

[quote name='Kyaris' timestamp='1298997319' post='2648208']
MK has barely lost more NS throughout the entire war than GOONS, and our lower ranks are doing fine. [b]GOONS and MK *combined* NS losses are still less than NPO's losses alone[/b]. I don't get this post at all. MK is supporting both their own and ours easily, whereas NPO is not supporting theirs at all. There's no question at all that the peace mode strategy is losing this war for the Hopeless Coalition.
[/quote]

Survey says -- WRONG!

GOONs/MK NS loss to date - 5.26 million NS
NPO NS loss to date - 3.9 million NS

Before I jump in with the predictable "Survey says -- WRONG!" retort, I'll ask instead: Did you start from the 30th (about a week after the front began)? Because you seem to be using numbers from the 30th (for NPO at least), which aren't the right ones to be using. ;)

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote]We need to see more of the floating strength tied in before Pacifica is in a position to roll. With Sparta, MHA, MK, TOP and [b]IRON[/b] still waiting in the wings, an entrance is nothing but a trap. This is why there's still so much uncertainty in our timeline.

-Jake[/quote]

Curses. Our heel face is in rooins!

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1299032467' post='2649057']
Before I jump in with the predictable "Survey says -- WRONG!" retort, I'll ask instead: Did you start from the 30th (about a week after the front began)? Because you seem to be using numbers from the 30th (for NPO at least), which aren't the right ones to be using. ;)
[/quote]

True because the war started on the 24th of January. I was using the charts on the alliance stats pages which date to the 30th. The records have NPO's NS at [size="2"]16,501,574 so their NS loss for the entire war is 7,945,497 NS.
[i]
[/i]If someone who knows would be so kind to provide GOONs and MK's NS on the 24th we can get the real numbers.[/size]

Edited by LeonidasRexII

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1299035203' post='2649117']
True because the war started on the 24th of January. I was using the charts on the alliance stats pages which date to the 30th. The records have NPO's NS at [size="2"]16,501,574 so their NS loss for the entire war is 7,945,497 NS.
[i]
[/i]If someone who knows would be so kind to provide GOONs and MK's NS on the 24th we can get the real numbers.[/size]
[/quote]

[size="2"]Check that found my own answer (kind of). On the 26th of January MK was at 11,117,525, GOONs were at [/size][size="2"]4,731,925[/size], and doing the math gives us:

NPO total NS loss - [size="2"]7,945,497 NS
GOONs/MK total NS loss - 6,845,895

a difference of - 1,099,602 NS! So I stand corrected GOONs/MK have done more damage during the war.[/size]
[size="2"]
While I was incorrect on the total loss I think that my figures show that NPO has been doing more damage after the first week of the war up to this point. With the state of your GOONs now I think that we'll see the damage differential between you (GOONs+MK) and NPO get even worse for your side.[/size]

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1299036685' post='2649143']
[size="2"]Check that found my own answer (kind of). On the 26th of January MK was at 11,117,525, GOONs were at [/size][size="2"]4,731,925[/size], and doing the math gives us:

a difference of - 1,099,602 NS! So I stand corrected GOONs/MK have done more damage during the war.[/size][/quote]

Total losses to Hopeless Coalition (tracking 64digits, CoJ, Legion, NAC, NSO, NpO, NPO, Olympus, Sanitarium, TLR, TPF): Roughly 22.5 million NS
Total losses to Pandora's Box (tracking MK, Umbrella, GOONS, VE): Roughly 12.4 million NS

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1299036685' post='2649143'][size="2"]
While I was incorrect on the total loss I think that my figures show that NPO has been doing more damage after the first week of the war up to this point. With the state of your GOONs now I think that we'll see the damage differential between you (GOONs+MK) and NPO get even worse for your side.[/size]
[/quote]

GOONS has gained NS for the past three days running.

[quote name='Kyaris' timestamp='1299040355' post='2649193']
Total losses to Hopeless Coalition (tracking 64digits, CoJ, Legion, NAC, NSO, NpO, NPO, Olympus, Sanitarium, TLR, TPF): Roughly 22.5 million NS
Total losses to Pandora's Box (tracking MK, Umbrella, GOONS, VE): Roughly 12.4 million NS

GOONS has gained NS for the past three days running.
[/quote]

And there's a classic example of how stats done badly paint absolutely the wrong picture.

If you're going to compare then compare everyone fighting the supposed 'Hopeless Coalition'. Just off the top of my head, on PB's side, you left out the whole of C&G, some FOK nations, and several other alliances.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1299040921' post='2649210']
And there's a classic example of how stats done badly paint absolutely the wrong picture.

If you're going to compare then compare everyone fighting the supposed 'Hopeless Coalition'. Just off the top of my head, on PB's side, you left out the whole of C&G, some FOK nations, and several other alliances.
[/quote]

That's fine. NpO and NPO alone are 16.4 million of that. We're still winning. By far.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1299028312' post='2648893']
You think NPO doesn't get rogues? :blink:
[/quote]

You think NPO gets rogues at the frequency that GOONS does? :blink:

a difference of - 1,099,602 NS! So I stand corrected GOONs/MK have done more damage during the war.[/size][/quote]

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1299040921' post='2649210']

If you're going to compare then compare everyone fighting the supposed 'Hopeless Coalition'.
[/quote]

Wow, it was almost as if you were talking to yourself. :mellow:

a difference of - 1,099,602 NS! So I stand corrected GOONs/MK have done more damage during the war.[/size]
[size="2"]
[/quote]

You forgot to factor in FAN and UMB who also directly attacked NPO. FAN is down a few million NS at least. UMB not so much since most of the NS is tech and it's hard to drop NS off high tech nations.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1299045885' post='2649335']
You forgot to factor in FAN and UMB who also directly attacked NPO. FAN is down a few million NS at least. UMB not so much since most of the NS is tech and it's hard to drop NS off high tech nations.
[/quote]

I don't have numbers on FAN, but Umbrella has lost roughly 700k NS total in this war, less than any other non-microalliance. Except NSO I guess? NSO's got as many members as Umbrella, even if they're only 1mil NS total. They've only lost 600k... like over a third of their NS.

[quote name='Kyaris' timestamp='1299047510' post='2649367']
I don't have numbers on FAN, but Umbrella has lost roughly 700k NS total in this war, less than any other non-microalliance. Except NSO I guess? NSO's got as many members as Umbrella, even if they're only 1mil NS total. They've only lost 600k... like over a third of their NS.
[/quote]

Not sure what they lost in the first 5 days of the war, and that is a time you are taking heavy damage, but FAN is down about 1.7 million since 1-31-11. I would say they are easily down 2+ million since the war began and they are exclusively fighting NPO I believe.

Your lower tiers haven't done any warring whatsoever, so I'm not sure who you're trying to kid. Ours have been constantly dealing with rogues from RLMMO to Hizzy. Think.[/quote]

Indeed there are inactives on both sides in the lower tiers so maybe you came up lucky ;) not trying to kid anyone because its common sense that one of the first alliances on this planet that has been involved in many wars and had lots of rogues throughout that time. I should know i learnt about wars and rogues over 3 years ago when i started at NPO at 5k NS, but you keep living in your bubble :P

Wow! You were waaaaaay ahead of me in NS last time I checked. You could have pointed it out to me, if you were really interested....I guess you're still just talking more !@#$, eh?
[/quote]

I told you in a previous topic that i dont hide away in peacemode and that i will come out swinging, fighting 5 tech heavy nations does burn away your infra and navy ;) Why should i point it out, the way you was chest-pounding to me was that aload of GOONS wanted a piece of me so i expected to of been jumped on like fleas... So again all talk and no action? :ehm: