DoW

Velocity111

Nicely done guys. You picked literally the worst day for me. I spent most of my WC prepping for my anniversary which was on day 8 instead of 7 for the first time ever. Pretty much got me over a barrel with one guy, kudos.

Nukes are way too powerful in this new TE, seeing how many people have them right off the bat. I don't mind so much the infra + techmod damage, but the 5 day anarchy with little to no warchest means more than 5 days lost.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1298955284' post='2647570']
Nukes are way too powerful in this new TE, seeing how many people have them right off the bat. I don't mind so much the infra + techmod damage, but the 5 day anarchy with little to no warchest means more than 5 days lost.
[/quote]

If you don't want to get nuked you might want to steer clear of PS. Just something to keep in mind for the future :)

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1298909477' post='2646866']
Nicely done guys. You picked literally the worst day for me. I spent most of my WC prepping for my anniversary which was on day 8 instead of 7 for the first time ever. Pretty much got me over a barrel with one guy, kudos.
[/quote]

Agreed. Took us by surprise, and that's generally not an easy thing to do. Too much fun chatting it up about all our new toys I guess :awesome:

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1298957094' post='2647637']
If you don't want to get nuked you might want to steer clear of PS. Just something to keep in mind for the future :)
[/quote]

Oh, GR had the nuke advantage at the start of the war, and wouldn't want to waste those nukes on some inactives ;)

But a nuclear war at the start of the game, with everyone active being in the top 5%, means that both alliances are going to end up stunted for the next few weeks. Let's see how easy rebuilding is with this peak infra thing.

Edited by MrMuz

Yep. I like being on the defensive once in a while. No one hits us much anymore, and I learn a lot more fighting uphill.

Like what I learned this time. $2m just doesn't go as far as it used to ito a WC.

[quote name='dockingscheduled' timestamp='1298962430' post='2647771']
whats the score?
[/quote]

PS peaked at 186k, down to 166k at the moment, a loss of 20k and ~10% of prewar NS.

GR peaked at 228k, down to 187k, a loss of 41k and ~18% from prewar.

There are some confounding factors to that (GR had a few of their stackers jump, we had a couple do likewise and two people who rolled nations after feeling left out) but they probably cancel out, more or less. GR had a bit of an advantage in raw numbers off the top, but PS had a somewhat higher ANS and more nations close to or above 5%, and the ability to restock nukes has swung things a little. All things considered, pretty even fight thus far.

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1298994653' post='2648141']
I win because i'm 4th in casualities :)

Also PS is very good at fighting, good job guys!
[/quote]

Much appreciated. One of my opponents in particular is going to put me through a blender I'm sure. That's what I get for getting out of anarchy and declaring on 3 bigger nations in 2 minutes.

I had put to change nukes on my wishlist before admin finished this round, too bad.

Nuclear Anarchy needs to go!

E: Also, I'm down to two fighting opponents and only one with any sizeable means of hurting me after that nuke I got hit with. Why am I not allowed to get in the casualty race ever?!

Edited by lonewolfe2015

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1299011112' post='2648421']
I had put to change nukes on my wishlist before admin finished this round, too bad.

Nuclear Anarchy needs to go!

E: Also, I'm down to two fighting opponents and only one with any sizeable means of hurting me after that nuke I got hit with. Why am I not allowed to get in the casualty race ever?!
[/quote]

First problem is you've only got two opponents.