R&R got bored.

EgoFreaky

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1297456633' post='2629573']
Now you're being ridiculous. MK complained for two years about the size of their terms in noCB – 85k from a 170 member alliance, or about 500 tech per member. You are demanding [b]twice that[/b]. The other 'obscene reps' that are often brought up is the 70k demanded from GPA – but that was a large alliance (500 members? certainly several hundred). Proportionally this is considerably worse than any of the Hegemony 'extortion'.

CSN is claiming they entered the war in an inappropriate manner, yet CSN themselves entered with no treaty obligation (as many people have done in this war). The alliance which DT actually attacked don't want this level of extortion. Stop using the weight of SF – and by extension PB – to take ridiculous terms from a peripheral alliance who entered by the request of an ODP partner.
[/quote]

Once again Bob seems to be the voice of reason.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the odds, LoSS and DT aren't doing half bad in this engagement. LoSS are doing particularly well in engaging aggressively and I'm sure DT will sweep the rest of the CSN upper tier soon.

Shouldn't be long until CSN wise up and realize they're creating a hilariously terrible image for their alliance.

[quote name='Stealthkill' timestamp='1297424416' post='2629249']
Yet DT is still surrendering.. E

40k is a decently large amount of reps for an alliance of DT's size/status, but it's not excessive or in any way comparable to the times of the past. There's no disbandment clause, there's no banning members from government, nothing that can't be rebuilt. You really think it's that bad and that CSN is being excessive and needs to be punished? Well you're not gonna accomplish it this way. They're gonna win the war, rebuild, get an aid dump, and it'll be expedited by tech reps from you which will be harder to pay as your alliance gets beaten down in war. I did the math, and even with the "over 2k tech nations must pay 10k of the tech" it'll take 1 month's worth of tech deals to rebuild that. Less so even, as I chopped off a few of your nations to make a cleaner number, and some of them probably have DRAs. Yes, that's lost aid cycles, but you can bounce back from that quickly enough. Yes, it's not the nicest thing in the world. Get over it, some people have different principles than you and want reps from a war. Whine all you want, it's not gonna change anything except consolidate your enemy. I mean honestly, if 40k tech is worth this much fuss, go back in time and see the terms NPO issued and take a perspective pill.
[/quote]
RV and Dochartaigh already destroyed both arguments you posited in this post.

I am more curious and I do hope that you can enlighten me as to why such reps are being given to us in this situation. I've said many times that I am less outraged about the substance than I am about the inconsistency. No other peripheral alliance has received such terms. What crime has DT committed to deserve this in your eyes? Or is this truly a matter of "might makes right", because I can assure you, we will not bend to that crap, and we sure as well will make sure that CSN has a lot less might, both militarily and politically, when the Dark Taliban is through with them.

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297457484' post='2629598']
Before this gets any further. I would like to point out that this member (in name) is innocent. This account was not made by him. He did not have an OWF account as he is a 3 day old reroll.
When we find out who it was, God help you.
[/quote]
If you are telling the truth, then I truly do wish you the best of luck in finding this guy. While I don't disapprove of spying, I think that impersonating someone and dragging their name through the mud for personal gain is reprehensible.

If chefjoe's post that seems to suspect you of covering up what seems to be a revolt among your ranks... well, I wish luck to that revolt.

[quote name='chefjoe' timestamp='1297460395' post='2629651']
why are you mad your own members are calling out your bs? The lemmings starting to learn the truth of your bs?

or maybe its because you are pissed they pulled a dishonorable and pathetic move?

lol

Look in the mirror CSN and you will see the same face staring back at you.
[/quote]
What on earth are you talking about? Our own members calling out our BS? Lemmings?

That was a screen shot of a members-wide discussion thread. I think the "lemmings" already know, given said lemmings were discussing it in the thread that got SS'd, and all the people in that discussion were long-time members, almost all having held government positions in the past. Perhaps she's mad because our internal member-wide discussions were made not-internal.

Just a thought worth considering...

Edited by dejarue

[quote name='MaGneT' timestamp='1297464290' post='2629694']
RV and Dochartaigh already destroyed both arguments you posited in this post.

I am more curious and I do hope that you can enlighten me as to why such reps are being given to us in this situation. I've said many times that I am less outraged about the substance than I am about the inconsistency. No other peripheral alliance has received such terms. What crime has DT committed to deserve this in your eyes? Or is this truly a matter of "might makes right", because I can assure you, we will not bend to that crap, and we sure as well will make sure that CSN has a lot less might, both militarily and politically, when the Dark Taliban is through with them.

If you are telling the truth, then I truly do wish you the best of luck in finding this guy. While I don't disapprove of spying, I think that impersonating someone and dragging their name through the mud for personal gain is reprehensible.

If chefjoe's post that seems to suspect you of covering up what seems to be a revolt among your ranks... well, I wish luck to that revolt.
[/quote]

Yeah, it is not the case. By posting I'm trying to clear the members name. There's no need to drag him through the mud when he had nothing to do with it.

But anyway. I look forward to your tech.

Have a happy day! <3

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297466789' post='2629749']
Yeah, it is not the case. By posting I'm trying to clear the members name. There's no need to drag him through the mud when he had nothing to do with it.

But anyway. I look forward to your tech.

Have a happy day! <3
[/quote]

Then who posted the screenshot?

Also I believe its we who are enjoying your tech, as we are stealing it. <3

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1297467807' post='2629764']

Also I believe its we who are enjoying your tech, as we are stealing it. <3
[/quote]

Dude, you're in LoSS, dont try to bandwagon on DT's fighting skills.
Dark Templar are the only ones worth fighting at this point because at least they know how to do it.
Speak for yourself.

Edit: Except Alek. Alek is awesome.

Edited by Liz Girard

[quote name='rtellez06' timestamp='1297467807' post='2629764']
[/quote]
Dear rtellez06. Please reference:
[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297457484' post='2629598']
Before this gets any further. I would like to point out that this member (in name) is innocent. This account was not made by him. He did not have an OWF account as he is a 3 day old reroll.
When we find out who it was, God help you.
[/quote]

Thanks.

Edited by dejarue

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297467952' post='2629769']
Dude, you're in LoSS, dont try to bandwagon on DT's fighting skills.
Dark Templar are the only ones worth fighting at this point because at least they know how to do it.
Speak for yourself.

Edit: Except Alek. Alek is awesome.
[/quote]

What's your assumption on LoSS's war skills from? Looks to me like they're throwing around more activity and organization than CSN based on their overall lack of filled defensive slots and the decent amount of aggressive waves launched at you.

Before this little engagement, I thought LoSS were complete !@#$, but at least in a losing situation their members are listening to orders and engaging.

I just wonder with time, if RnR will step up and launch more than 11 wars.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1297472841' post='2629827']
What's your assumption on LoSS's war skills from? Looks to me like they're throwing around more activity and organization than CSN based on their overall lack of filled defensive slots and the decent amount of aggressive waves launched at you.

Before this little engagement, I thought LoSS were complete !@#$, but at least in a losing situation their members are listening to orders and engaging.

I just wonder with time, if RnR will step up and launch more than 11 wars.
[/quote]

This is coming from the same person who tried to PZI a nuke rogue a few months ago, am I getting that right, Zoom? Go kiss ass somewhere else.

Edited by Liz Girard

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297473550' post='2629837']
This is coming from the same person who tried to PZI a nuke rogue a few months ago, am I getting that right, Zoom? Go kiss ass somewhere else.
[/quote]
Whose ass exactly would a PC member want to kiss?

[quote name='Liz Girard' timestamp='1297473550' post='2629837']
[/quote]

Thing is, PC has the militaristic abilities to back up it's word. Plus you don't just rogue a govt member and expect to get away with it and not pay reps.

Your argument isn't going to work.

lolwut on the ass kissing

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Thrash' timestamp='1297475282' post='2629864']
uh-oh, dissension in the ranks..

edit: wait, where did it go?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I figured it would go away. But some shots of CSN members protesting their leadership were posted. I saved them to file for that reason.[/color]