Celestial Being Declaration

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296708550' post='2617063']
So you're telling me that by focusing on KoH, you'll damage NpO? Great tactic :v:

Celestial Being would be better served attacking NpO wouldn't they? Otherwise it comes across as either you guys being desperate or CB jumping on the bandwagon.

Which is it?
[/quote]
Why would it? Regardless of who declares where, the same number of nations will be diverted either way. This allows us to refocus on Polar without more VE assistance and leaves a reliable reserve of firepower outside of the present Polar front.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1296709172' post='2617087']
Nothing says "protecting the peace" like supporting a bloc that attacks people out of fear, boredom, and 2-year-old grudges.
[/quote]

You are free to disagree with the Casus Belli presented by VE, just as we are free to agree with it.

Have fun blowing stuff up, CB.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1296708918' post='2617076']
ATTENTION ALL RAIDERS: CELESTIAL BEING IS BUSY
[/quote]

This cracked me up. :laugh:

[quote]Beats hypocrasy and desperation :smug:[/quote]

This did too, but for different reasons. What an awful post.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1296709283' post='2617094']
You are free to disagree with the Casus Belli presented by VE, just as we are free to agree with it.
[/quote]

Your entire alliance is built based on what you want to believe rather than what you claim you stand for. Not that anyone took you seriously to begin with, other than you being a nuisance protected by an even bigger nuisance.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296707743' post='2617026']
hmm interesting. I like your alliance WC, but I have a feeling you're about to get smacked around some.
[/quote]
ohpleaseohpleaseohpleaseohplease

[quote]Nothing says "protecting the peace" like supporting a bloc that attacks people out of fear, boredom, and 2-year-old grudges.
[/quote]
Good sir, you have won the war. please report to customer service for your gift certificate

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296709405' post='2617101']
Your entire alliance is built based on what you want to believe rather than what you claim you stand for. Not that anyone took you seriously to begin with, other than you being a nuisance protected by an even bigger nuisance.
[/quote]

I stand up for what I do believe in, such as helping out allies and friends. Please try to make a point.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1296709427' post='2617106']
How about that Doomhouse CB?
[/quote]

What about it?

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1296709590' post='2617113']
I stand up for what I do believe in, such as helping out allies and friends. Please try to make a point.
[/quote]

Therefore you also believe that your allies follies are excusable whilst still trying to bring justice to those around you. Do you not see the fallacy in that or are you just morally righteous when convenient? Sort of like a Bob Janova but in alliance form.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296709700' post='2617119']
Therefore you also believe that your allies follies are excusable whilst still trying to bring justice to those around you. Do you not see the fallacy in that or are you just morally righteous when convenient? Sort of like a Bob Janova but in alliance form.
[/quote]
As stated, you are welcome to consider the war and the cause of it "folly" just as we are free not to.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296709700' post='2617119']
[/quote]

Like I mentioned earlier, you are free to disagree with VE's CB, just as we are free to agree with it.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1296709739' post='2617120']
Do you agree with it?
[/quote]

No. I see the strategic merits of it and how it helps them out, but overall I don't.

However my commitment first of all is to my allies and helping them as best I could.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296709862' post='2617123']
As stated, you are welcome to consider the war and the cause of it "folly" just as we are free not to.
[/quote]

how do you guys do that exactly, pull an AirMe and plug your ears yelling, "lalala I'm not listening!"

Seems like too easy of a scapegoat to be honest.

[quote]Like I mentioned earlier, you are free to disagree with VE's CB, just as we are free to agree with it.[/quote]

Great to see you guys are picking a line and sticking to it. Too bad your alliance's stances don't follow that. (And yes I know MoB and WC are in different alliances).

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1296709283' post='2617094']
[/quote]

You are free to believe 2+2=5 but it wont make you right, just really bad at math.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1296710019' post='2617131']
You are free to believe 2+2=5 but it wont make you right, just really bad at math.
[/quote]

Are you really lowering yourself to comparing subjective facts with objective ones? I thought you better than that.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296709095' post='2617083']
Beats hypocrasy and desperation :smug:
[/quote]

Hypocrisy you say? Unless your talking about Doomhouse and the rest of the noCB'ers.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296709998' post='2617130']
how do you guys do that exactly, pull an AirMe and plug your ears yelling, "lalala I'm not listening!"

Seems like too easy of a scapegoat to be honest.
[/quote]

To you. To us it seems Polar attempted to spy on VE. The only difference between our opinions is the facts weigh more heavily on our side.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1296710019' post='2617131']
[/quote]

But 2+2 does =5 haven't you read your 1984? :P

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1296709943' post='2617127']
No. I see the strategic merits of it and how it helps them out, but overall I don't.

However my commitment first of all is to my allies and helping them as best I could.
[/quote]
Thanks for acknowledging that. I think it's unfortunate that your allies are pursuing an agenda that's radically at odds with what CB (from my understanding) is all about.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296710162' post='2617142']
To you. To us it seems Polar attempted to spy on VE. The only difference between our opinions is the facts weigh more heavily on our side.
[/quote]

That's hardly a dismissal, seems like you're doing this in rather tongue in cheek fashion as well. Instead of seeing you two continue on this path as it's very painful to see I'll just say enjoy the war.