Celestial Being Declaration

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296707780' post='2617027']
So protectorates have oA clauses these days?

Mistfit Nations must be getting desperate if they need [i]another[/i] alliance to attack KoH though.

Can you say [i]desperate[/i]?
[/quote]

D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E?

Yeah, I'd say your summary is pretty spot on LittleRena.

Also, can't say that I like Celestial Being, so I won't. You guys are a little goofy, and not in a good way.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296707743' post='2617026']
hmm interesting. I like your alliance WC, but I have a feeling you're about to get smacked around some.
[/quote]

Que Sera Sera, and thank you

Mistfit Nations must be getting desperate if they need [i]another[/i] alliance to attack KoH though.

[/quote]

And no, they really aren't desperate. I just like helping friends and if we can possibly help close that front down faster it would be strategically beneficial to Misfit Nations and VE so they can focus on their main objective, NpO.

[/quote]

It is a testament to our protectorates like Celestial Being and Misfit Nations that they volunteer themselves to fight alongside us.

Welcome to the war CB!

[/quote]
Desperate? No, we just believe in sharing our playthings with friends.

The purpose of war is to achieve strategic objectives beneficial to us, there is no advantage to be had in limiting the amount of force brought to the table You show up to play with everything you've got or there is no point in showing up at all.

[quote name='maskofblue' timestamp='1296708346' post='2617056']
The purpose of war is to achieve strategic objectives beneficial to us, there is no advantage to be had in limiting the amount of force brought to the table
[/quote]

So you're telling me that by focusing on KoH, you'll damage NpO? Great tactic :v:

Celestial Being would be better served attacking NpO wouldn't they? Otherwise it comes across as either you guys being desperate or CB jumping on the bandwagon.

Which is it?

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296708550' post='2617063']
So you're telling me that by focusing on KoH, you'll damage NpO? Great tactic :v:

Celestial Being would be better served attacking NpO wouldn't they? Otherwise it comes across as either you guys being desperate or CB jumping on the bandwagon.

Which is it?
[/quote]

By helping Misfit Nations close the front down faster it will allow us all to then focus more on the main objective, NpO. Leaving them to fight 2 alliances is pointless when we can possibly knock one of them out of the fight.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1296708802' post='2617069']
By helping Misfit Nations close the front down faster it will allow us all to then focus more on the main objective, NpO. Leaving them to fight 2 alliances is pointless when we can possibly knock one of them out of the fight.
[/quote]

So desperate, got it, thanks for answering.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1296708970' post='2617077']
Same alliance that goes in acting like a bastion for good turns around and supports faux pas Casus Belli's by proxy.

Maybe I'm a fool, but I think I can see through the fluff.
[/quote]

Would that be marshmallow fluff? because if it is not, then yes you are a fool :P