Celestial Being Declaration

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1296710296' post='2617152']
Thanks for acknowledging that. I think it's unfortunate that your allies are pursuing an agenda that's radically at odds with what CB (from my understanding) is all about.
[/quote]
Whether we agree with the Doomhouse - NPO declaration or not is immaterial, it has nothing to do with this front of the war. We support VE and their reasons, what Doomhouse does is their business.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1296710118' post='2617138']
Are you really lowering yourself to comparing subjective facts with objective ones? I thought you better than that.
[/quote]

No, there is no subjectivity involved. Believe me, I wish there was, as that would have allowed me to take a much more comfortable position.

Have you really descended so far into nihilism that you will look at two stories, one consistent with all stipulated evidence, the other blatantly contradicted by the same evidence, and just claim it's all subjective so you can believe the one most comfortable for you? I thought you better than that.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1296711402' post='2617191']
No, there is no subjectivity involved. Believe me, I wish there was, as that would have allowed me to take a much more comfortable position.

Have you really descended so far into nihilism that you will look at two stories, one consistent with all stipulated evidence, the other blatantly contradicted by the same evidence, and just claim it's all subjective so you can believe the one most comfortable for you? I thought you better than that.
[/quote]

Where is the contradiction? I've been following all the threads regarding the matter and the fact that hasn't changed in any of them are the logs between Dajobo and Lennox, which is where the CB itself is. What VE did by having them talk again was merely to confirm that the person involved in those logs really were Dajobo, which was proven.

Again, you are free to disregard what went on in the original logs as a legitimate CB as I am free to say it is legitimate.

/me scratches CB off the 'real' moralist alliance list.

I suppose you'll return to your protection of the poor and oppressed duties once this is little stunt in bed with "entrapment & existence is a crime" coalition is over?

Fair enough,

Edited by Keve69

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1296713608' post='2617321']
/me scratches CB off the 'real' moralist alliance list.

I suppose you'll return to your protection of the poor and oppressed duties once this is little stunt in bed with "entrapment & existence is a crime" coalition is over?

Fair enough,
[/quote]

As I mentioned before, just because you disagree with the validity of VE's CB does not mean we do as well.

Edited by WarriorConcept

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1296711712' post='2617208']
Again, you are free to disregard what went on in the original logs as a legitimate CB as I am free to say it is legitimate.
[/quote]

Stating the obvious in a query is a cassus belli? [i]Really?[/i]

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296709335' post='2617096']
wen u cnt think of an gud argument, mock spellinz & grandma, wel dun
[/quote]

They gave you perfectly logical reasons for their actions, and you just stuck your fingers in your ears and shouted "desperation! Hypocrisy!" and so yes, now it is time to mock you spelling. Or you could just briefly proofread your posts.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1296713842' post='2617331']
Stating the obvious in a query is a cassus belli? [i]Really?[/i]
[/quote]

I'd rather this thread not devolve into another argument about it, we've had enough of those as is. Needless to say I've stated my position on it that he should not have directed a spy towards VE as I do consider that a legitimate reason to go to war.

Again you may think of "pick someone worth spying on" then mentioning VE right away as nothing noteworthy, and that is your choice.

[quote name='xR1 Fatal Instinct' timestamp='1296713841' post='2617330']
An agreement for a 1v1 turns into a 3v1... Classy.
[/quote]

If you could read you would know that there was never an agreement... classy

Welcome Celestial Being

[/quote]
I didn't know you could get that much wrong into such a short post.

First, it was never one on one, when KoH declared it was Misfits vs. KoH and Polar. This is two on one. My conclusion is you fail at basic arithmetic.

Secondly, there never was an agreement. They approached a member they knew was incapable of making a deal on behalf of Misfits, as demonstrated by them later seeking higher government when they wanted to secure peace. This member stated something incorrect. Since you believe this constitutes an agreement, conclusion, you fail at governments.

Thirdly, KoH government has now admitted there was no agreement and has done so publicly. Further, at no point did Misfits seek additional assistance. That you persist in stating there was and imply that we did results in conclusion, you fail at English.

Fourth, and finally, using the means available to you to win a war, including the offered assistance of allies certainly does not display a lack of class. That you seem to think it does would imply you fail at strategy too.

Since you appear to be incapable of getting anything right, even the most basic of mathematical truths and attempts at communication, I sincerely hope you are the best your alliance has to offer because we have been too long deprived of entertainment.

I see VE wasn't enough.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1296707780' post='2617027']
So protectorates have oA clauses these days?
[/quote]
All treaties should contain at least ODAP clauses and work their way up from there.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296718464' post='2617470']
I think its less about need and more about fun.
[/quote]
Well, curbstomps can be fun, I guess. [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/150/0/0/_whistle__by_ChaosEmeraldHunter.gif[/img]

[/quote]
Yea let's hope that KoH's allies come to their defense and bring their allies. Then this front gets slightly interesting.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296718892' post='2617481']
Well, curbstomps can be fun, I guess. [img]http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs9/i/2006/150/0/0/_whistle__by_ChaosEmeraldHunter.gif[/img]
[/quote]

KoH is a protectorate who declared in a coalition war. They want to swing out their weight class they'll get stepped on, its why they were a protectorate in the first place. The world is not a nice place. Perhaps next time KoH will think twice before taking an optional clause into a major war.

You makes your choices you takes your lumps, welcome to adulthood.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1296719315' post='2617496']
Yea let's hope that KoH's allies come to their defense and bring their allies. Then this front gets slightly interesting.
[/quote]

KoH's ally is busy hiding in peace mode while they get eaten by us and our allies, I wouldn't hold your breath.

Edited by TypoNinja

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296719529' post='2617504']
KoH is a protectorate who declared in a coalition war. They want to swing out their weight class they'll get stepped on, its why they were a protectorate in the first place. The world is not a nice place. Perhaps next time KoH will think twice before taking an optional clause into a major war.

You makes your choices you takes your lumps, welcome to adulthood.
[/quote]
I realize that the world is in no way fair. This does not stop me from wishing it was so and attempting to be fair in all my dealings with foreign powers.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296719800' post='2617510']
I realize that the world is in no way fair. This does not stop me from wishing it was so and attempting to be fair in all my dealings with foreign powers.
[/quote]

I used to think it was terrible how unfair the world was, but then I thought, how much worse would it be if the world really was fair? Then that would mean we deserved all the bad things that happen to us.

So now I take great comfort from the general hostility of the universe.

[quote name='TypoNinja' timestamp='1296720187' post='2617522']
I used to think it was terrible how unfair the world was, but then I thought, how much worse would it be if the world really was fair? Then that would mean we deserved all the bad things that happen to us.

So now I take great comfort from the general hostility of the universe.
[/quote]
I've certainly had my fair share of unfair treatment, but that doesn't stop me from trying; I don't allow the indiscretions of others to dictate who I am. It seems that your view has long been adopted by the rest of your comrades as well though, heh.