With Aztec in the War at this point...

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1296393411' post='2611063']
Hey Wicked, all good here mate ... CN wars are messed up at the best of times... but this one really is FUBAR if you ask me.
[/quote]
!@#$ happens dude. this entire war stinks

Also, erixxx...please sign a MADP with 57th or someone we're attacking :)

[quote name='Robster83' timestamp='1296407584' post='2611213']
Slightly off topic, but it seems that you clearly don't know much about war strategy then. Considering we aim to be in this for the long haul, to go in with a "good blitz" would be suicide in these conditions. Many others have done the same as us, so I don't see how that relates to "cowardice" at all...
[/quote]
So you joined the war and decided to wait to be raped? What kinda strategy is that

Edited by wickedj

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296399081' post='2611103']
If you are going to invoke Karma, Id suggest at least using an image from Karma. The image you use is from Athens-TPF, when YOU guys decided the best defense of TPF was to peace mode everyone below X NS. Really, that may have been the most pointless post I have ever seen made.
[/quote]
I know reading comprehension may be difficult for you, but his statement on Karma and the image were unrelated. First he mentioned Karma, then he moved on to another subject.

[quote name='Shellhound' timestamp='1296419358' post='2611418']
Well let me break it down for you: Athens NS: 4,895,508 Alliances with wars against Athens: 3,617,533 thats a 1 mill difference so quit your !@#$%*ing I suppose.
[/quote]

Haha oh god you're actually that dumb. Have you noticed we've been fighting a war for over a week? All your showing is that during the war we've not only done more damage than we've received but we've forced alliances out of the war.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1296426236' post='2611590']
We're only 4mil NS and declared on 6mil NS. Conveniently ignoring the millions upon millions of NS also fighting that 6mil NS. Can we not pretend it's something it's not? Perhaps if you managed more wars against alliances you were declaring on they'd feel the need to call their allies in to help them ^_^
[/quote]

Number of alliances that have declared on Athens: 0
Number of alliances that have declared on ODN: 0

Who goes into a war assuming they won't be countered? What good is over-extending yourself, biting off more than you can chew etc if you're just going to get dog-piled? If we're so "cowardly" and have such a bad military then why has nobody decided to attack us? You really think MK would waste their time with these sorry alliances? They have bigger things on their plates.

More declarations? Anarchy etc. I've said it how many times? :gag:

Edit: ITT, the reading comprehension of rsox and Rush are called into question. REALLY? Attempted character assassination is a turrible strategy.

Edited by Fyfe XIV

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1296428189' post='2611637']
Haha oh god you're actually that dumb. Have you noticed we've been fighting a war for over a week? All your showing is that during the war we've not only done more damage than we've received but we've forced alliances out of the war.
[/quote]

Considering 4 of the alliances you're fighting is below 50 members I wouldn't exactly brag about doing more damage then you've received. Congratulations, you're beating micro's. Not to mention 57th is already fighting PC, did PC need help with those big bad 13 members?

[quote name='Shellhound' timestamp='1296428741' post='2611644']
Considering 4 of the alliances you're fighting is below 50 members I wouldn't exactly brag about doing more damage then you've received. Congratulations, you're beating micro's. Not to mention 57th is already fighting PC, did PC need help with those big bad 13 members?
[/quote]

I'm not bragging. I'm telling you that we've come into this war to quickly and cleanly get these alliances out of the war so we can relieve pressure on our allies. Not every alliance can white knight and declare on big bad alliances with 1:11 odds. Also, if you look up the 57th etc. war sheet, PC has 0 declared wars and 57th has declared 2. We have become a bigger threat to 57th so now they focus on us, leaving PC freer.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1296429075' post='2611653']
I'm not bragging. I'm telling you that we've come into this war to quickly and cleanly get these alliances out of the war so we can relieve pressure on our allies. Not every alliance can white knight and declare on big bad alliances with 1:11 odds. Also, if you look up the 57th etc. war sheet, PC has 0 declared wars and 57th has declared 2. We have become a bigger threat to 57th so now they focus on us, leaving PC freer.
[/quote]

We actually had a grand total of 3 wars with PC before you guys joined. NS ranges were a pain.
Oh, and we're still fighting them. ^_^

[quote=Charles The Great]I guess I am missing something........but what exactly is the point of the thread title as this has absolutely nothing to do with AZTEC?[/quote]

Hide before Evilsquirrel finds this thread :P

Edited by Roosterton

[quote name='Roosterton' timestamp='1296429828' post='2611662']
We actually had a grand total of 3 wars with PC before you guys joined. NS ranges were a pain.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, 57th wasn't giving PC as hard a time as Athens is saying you were? Then does that mean that this is bait for RoK?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1296430839' post='2611674']
[color="#0000FF"]So, 57th wasn't giving PC as hard a time as Athens is saying you were? Then does that mean that this is bait for RoK?[/color]
[/quote]

Shrugs. Could be.

Either way, if we had 3 wars or 13 wars it wouldn't have made much difference in the grand scheme of things, so I'm not sure where the "hard time" comes from.

Edited by Roosterton

[quote name='Roosterton' timestamp='1296429828' post='2611662']
Oh, and we're still fighting them. ^_^
[/quote]

You're telling me :wacko:

I still have a few days before I can come out of peacemode and I'm already making potential target lists so I don't have to waste time later :P

[/quote]

No, it doesn't. 57th declared on PC and committed aggressive actions towards PC and so Athens responded. We just want war RV, is that too much to ask for? :v:

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296422314' post='2611478']
^_^Hide before Evilsquirrel finds this thread :P
[/quote]

oo god run.........the treerat is gonna flip out again.....im so ascared. The intelligence level is low on that one.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296427126' post='2611616']
I know reading comprehension may be difficult for you, but his statement on Karma and the image were unrelated. First he mentioned Karma, then he moved on to another subject.
[/quote]

Your snide little reading comprehension statement is cute. Regardless, if he makes a comment about fighting us in Karma(with a sarcastic undertone that we were incapable fighters), then he decides to post a screenshot, one would think that he would relate that to his indication that we are a poor fighting alliance. So, to prove this, he picks a picture from the TPF war, in whcih TPFs allies decided on the strategy, and we countered it, thereby eliminating their strategy. Indeed, it is MY comprehension that should improve on this.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296432731' post='2611705']
Your snide little reading comprehension statement is cute. Regardless, if he makes a comment about fighting us in Karma(with a sarcastic undertone that we were incapable fighters), then he decides to post a screenshot, one would think that he would relate that to his indication that we are a poor fighting alliance. So, to prove this, he picks a picture from the TPF war, in whcih TPFs allies decided on the strategy, and we countered it, thereby eliminating their strategy. Indeed, it is MY comprehension that should improve on this.
[/quote]
Except the picture wasn't intended to prove anything; he was just having some laughs at your expense, nothing more, nothing less.

[/quote]

That is relative, and you have been around long enough to know it, so I wont bother to debate it with you. What 57th expected was to be able to pick and choose the shots they take at PC, without impunity, because lets face it, RoK is not an easy nut to crack, and they are not gonna be bothered to declare out any wars on either of these 2 alliances. We simply are here to see that our allies are not hit with impunity while we are largely unengaged since recent surrenders. Once again, anyone wishing to counter Athens, is more than welcome.

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1296420982' post='2611451']
Hah! You are too funny. I would say the same to the 57th, but you'll probably be disbanding instead of surrendering. Which brings me joy, of course.
[/quote]
Oh, Mod, I love the little would-be menaces that wars bring out. We've got a regular EphriamGrey and his own little Andromeda here to assist in the disbandment of alliances they're just barely bigger than. Maybe ODN will disband 57th for you, you sure as hell couldn't tie your shoelaces without daddy.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1296432831' post='2611709']
Except the picture wasn't intended to prove anything; he was just having some laughs at your expense, nothing more, nothing less.
[/quote]

On the 100% assumption that you are correct, then it was the stupidest joke I have seen in some time. And if that, is what passes to him, or anyone else as... fun....

I would also further suggest, he take a look at his alliance at present. The End.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296432901' post='2611711']
That is relative, and you have been around long enough to know it, so I wont bother to debate it with you. What 57th expected was to be able to pick and choose the shots they take at PC, without impunity, because lets face it, RoK is not an easy nut to crack, and they are not gonna be bothered to declare out any wars on either of these 2 alliances. We simply are here to see that our allies are not hit with impunity while we are largely unengaged since recent surrenders. Once again, anyone wishing to counter Athens, is more than welcome.
[/quote]

We didn't join because we expected an easy war taking swipes at PC. In fact, activity on IRC and the forums has bolstered since we've been countered, and everyone's in a more jovial mood since we have more action.

Which brings me to my next point; We want to fight, you guys want to fight, can't we just agree on that and shoot each other?

Edited by Roosterton

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296432901' post='2611711']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, cut it. You ain't fooled no one. I'm sure you know I value straight talk above all else, so let's have some. 57th and it's impunity. It's all nonsense. PC is struggling with RoK, and they need some help, is all. But RoK still has those pesky treaties, so you don't want to hit them yourselves. So you go after their protecting hoping it'll draw their fire on you without giving some of their other allies a reason to get in charge.

Respect for CSN has nothing to do with it. CSN has already picked its side, and enough of "my allies' allies!" have been ignore so far that no one cares at this point. It's those treaties RoK has outside of SF, the ones that have yet to be activated, that you're worried about.[/color]