8 Ball in the Corner Pocket

zzzptm

[quote name='Rugby' timestamp='1296131819' post='2605419']
If we called ourselves the Harmless Accords because we'd be neutral, are you the Shadow Accords because you're a little dim?

:P
[/quote]

Exactly go neutral :D.

Yes it is because i am dim do you have a problem with that? :ehm:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='oOoMidooOo' timestamp='1296132935' post='2605435']
Exactly go neutral :D.

Yes it is because i am dim do you have a problem with that? :ehm:
[/quote]

Not at all friend, this is nothing but friendly jesting and I appreciate you being a good sport and not taking it seriously. \

MHAil to you :awesome:

[quote name='Crushtania' timestamp='1296131341' post='2605409']
Did you oOoMidooOo really too stupid to read?

I think zzzptm's covert lobbying as overt moral plea in order to push our soldiers in defense of his own is absolutely shameful. I've been on Bob for four years. I've held alliance leadership positions for around three of those years. Read my signature closely. It says "Fear No Fembot" not "Sucker Born Yesterday."
[/quote]
We met MHA's arms with high spirits in the NoCB War. We would do it again, all of AZTEC.

We also respect the fact that MHA, along with IRON, waived our reparations in that war, effectively granting us a White Peace.

We only paid reparations to Ragnarok and Poison Clan.

Ragnarok later came to us and apologized for the war and regretted it.

That leaves Poison Clan, and I'm sure MHA isn't cut from the same cloth as those freebooters.

If and when MHA does go to war, I am certain it will be for an honorable cause with proper protocol. It matters not to me which side they choose.

I will not panic. I have faith in the MHA.

I am surprised to see a devout follower of Huitzilopochtli advocating peace at any cost. The Mostly Harmless Alliance does have a strong affinity for those 'vile Spartans' you referenced. I even maintain an appreciation for those bloodthirsty Nueva Vidians. How this all plays out is not in my hands. Alas.

[quote name='northstars' timestamp='1296098217' post='2604022']
That almost every other post by our opponents consists of awkward cursing and [i]gross[/i] smiley abuse also lends credence to my position. It's too bad spellcheck doesn't do much for grammar, either. Most of you could use the assistance.
[/quote]

Most ironic post in the history of these forums.

[quote]northstars, on 27 January 2011 - 04:17 AM, said:
That almost every other post by our opponents consists of awkward cursing and [i]gross [/i]smiley abuse also lends credence to my position. It's too bad spellcheck doesn't do much for grammar, either. Most of you could use the assistance.

[quote name='Zombie Glaucon' timestamp='1296147192' post='2605742']
Most ironic post in the history of these forums.
[/quote][/quote]

el. oh. el.

Edited by bluesasquatch

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1296139477' post='2605535']
You used to be a good and classy alliance, but this one is pathetic now.
[/quote]

Oh?

Tl, dr: NV cries and tries to lick some ass to avoid being rolled. Thanks.
[/quote]

Oh. Yeah, super classy.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1296097166' post='2603978']
They wouldn't be taking it if they hadn't declared an aggressive war, without any reason at all.

Oh wait. They gave a reason. To support Umbrella. Who isn't fighting NV. And who isn't even their ally.
[/quote]
I'm sorry, did you just say that Umbrella and MHA weren't allies? Because that's what it sounded like.

Tl, dr: NV cries and tries to lick some ass to avoid being rolled. Thanks.

You used to be a good and classy alliance, but this one is pathetic now.
[/quote]
You used to be good and classy too, but I guess times change, heh.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1296168050' post='2606204']
I'm sorry, did you just say that Umbrella and MHA weren't allies? Because that's what it sounded like.
[/quote]

No, I believe he's saying Sparta and Umbrella aren't treaties. Still wrong, but for a different alliance. But the whole, declaring on NV for no reason thing is still correct.

There was a reason though and it's been explained already and I explained it to NV's MoFA. Honestly, would it have been better if it had been through a chain of ghost DoWs? I think people are getting the wrong impression here and think there was some sort of desire to kill NV when it's not the case.

Edited by Antoine Roquentin

[quote name='pigsticker' timestamp='1296147230' post='2605743']
i still prefer the merger with WTF. WTF has such a nice ring to it.
[/quote]
I'll merge with you guys if you need someone to decide what side you should take this war, we could declare war on MK and bring glory to the cyberverse together as we cleanse the world of evil. ;)

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' timestamp='1296170401' post='2606256']
There was a reason though and it's been explained already and I explained it to NV's MoFA. Honestly, would it have been better if it had been through a chain of ghost DoWs? I think people are getting the wrong impression here and think there was some sort of desire to kill NV when it's not the case.
[/quote]

No, we're not saying there's a desire to kill us off. We're completely not troubled about that.

MHA has already answered our questions. We're not panicking. We have our towels.