Everything. Must. Die.

Archon

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296186166' post='2606645']
Congratulations on being nobody, having the temerity to criticize Mr Wonderful. Get back behind whoever it is you are following sheeple.
[/quote]

And congratulations on driving your alliance to nothing...again. *clap*

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296173641' post='2606328']
You are incapable of finishing anything. You couldn't even disband properly
[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"]Why dont you show them the way first? Maybe a refresher lesson? You seem to have a bit of past expierence in that area of expertise.[/color]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1296187047' post='2606676']
[color="#FF0000"]Why dont you show them the way first? Maybe a refresher lesson? You seem to have a bit of past expierence in that area of expertise.[/color]
[/quote]
Ooooh....red script....that's deep man.

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1296187047' post='2606676']
[/quote]

Nice shot, based on no actual idea at all... Seriously try posting in the same colour as everyone else and I will treat you with less contempt next time you try to have a go.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296187783' post='2606695']
I have never disbanded an alliance. You need to be checking your actual history not the urban myths that surround it. Try searching ''holyone''
[/quote]
I never said VE didn't disband. You're the one saying that we didn't do it properly. As such, I can only assume you know the proper way of disbanding an alliance. So, I still await your lead to show us the proper way.

[quote name='Felix von Agnu' timestamp='1296188095' post='2606705']
I never said VE didn't disband. You're the one saying that we didn't do it properly. As such, I can only assume you know the proper way of disbanding an alliance. So, I still await your lead to show us the proper way.
[/quote]

Are you trying to be clever or incredibly dense? I can show you how to disband your alliance, the key factor is staying so.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296187835' post='2606696']
I know the truth, you evidently have no idea, which is hardly so very surprising. Completely clueless
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]What can I say? (isnotmyyub) I have better things to do concern myself with common events circa 2006. I would be flattered if you did indeed take my suggestion though. Be a leader. Show VE how to disband. Maybe I'll stop posting in red.[/color]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1296188199' post='2606708']
[color="#FF0000"]What can I say? (isnotmyyub) I have better things to do concern myself with common events circa 2006. I would be flattered if you did indeed take my suggestion though. Be a leader. Show VE how to disband. Maybe I'll stop posting in red.[/color]
[/quote]
Or you could just grow up and post like a normal poster :).

[/quote]

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296188198' post='2606707']
Are you trying to be clever or incredibly dense? I can show you how to disband your alliance, the key factor is staying so.
[/quote]

The key is staying disbanded. That is what I would hope he could demonstrate for us.

[/quote]

What can you say? How about ''I have no idea what I am talking about, as usual and therefore I will attack you on some other basis''

As for showing VE how to disband, they have done it before, I am sure they can work out the step they missed out.

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1296188518' post='2606721']
What can you say? How about ''I have no idea what I am talking about, as usual and therefore I will attack you on some other basis''

As for showing VE how to disband, they have done it before, I am sure they can work out the step they missed out.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Actually, I know full well what I'm talking about. You are indeed a former NAAC member, and expierenced in how to disband properly. However the lie if I was refering to was the fact that if I posted in any color, you would still treat me with the same degree of contempt.[/color]