Respect Thine Enemy

Ardus

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1295826601' post='2594795']
Shoutout to my NpO guy who hasn't even bothered to nuke me this war. Thanks!
[/quote]
TECUMSEH has 10K tech and a WRC; why [i]would[/i] he waste nukes on you when others can do it better?

[quote=KADUUK]Hi there!! Yes, i'm def not underestimating you guy's. And I saw your warchest hehe!
Much love for you guy's for letting me wake up and find dozens of messages in my inbox. ;)

My mini nukes can't give you much love anymore because of that Genesis opponent.
But we're having fun I hope!!!

Kiss,
bukken/KADUUK[/quote]

<3

Awww. =/ I was looking forward to eating another nuke. BuffDaddy only gets then all 'cause he dresses like a tramp. ;)

I can only wish my spies were as effective as yours. Lazy buggers. xD

~Ciro

Great coordination by my VE and tB foes. I'm checking in every half hour or so and they're still getting me. Think they've had at least 4 hitting at the same time each day, one day they even had 5 get me in a 6 minute timespan or so. My AF seems particularly useless whether it is outnumbered or has the advantage. A bit of humor would help some of them out though.

[quote name='Magister Agricolarum' timestamp='1296111337' post='2605022']
Big shoutout to Finnish Commie for being, by far, the most enjoyable of my opponents this first round to banter with, even as we beat up on each other and tried to help each other move up the casualty rankings. :wub:
[/quote]

No fair I was just coming to give you a shoutout. Thanks for the close to million casualties and making my tech:infra ratio better :smug: .

Would definitely fight you again but I fear you'd just kick my ass :wub:

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1295678267' post='2591396']
You would have anarchied me had I not rebought mid-blitz. Lizzie killed my deployment too, so i only got attacks on dr3eam.

Lizzy's spies make me sad. but thats okay, because I'm costing dr3am ten mil a day.
[/quote]

lol hai!

i was supposed to help dre4mwe4ver out (yes his name is stupid hard to spell, he gives me crap for it all the time)but im stuck in 4 wars at the moment. maybe ill see you soon?

Or maybe it was Darthcythe...im bad with names.

Oh, and props to RIA for thier war demeanor. We'll probably end up allies after this war lol. DEAL WITH IT.

Edited by Manis B

[color="#FF0000"]I would like to propose a toast to STA and all of it's military competency and good sportsmanship while we have converted your upper tier into middle tier. Also compliments to Bzelger for inspiring all of the classy inuendo; and to Tyga for being acting exactly the same on IRC as he does on the big boards. Also a celebratory mention to Pezstar and her easily upset and moist stomache.

#siberian_tigers unable to join channel (address is banned)

Ohwai...I take it all back. I have never banned someone from my public channel just because I don't like them on the OWF. Even if you are Polars meatsheilds doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy talking to you guys. Alas, maybe we'll get to talk whenever you decide to surrender.[/color]

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1296186581' post='2606661']
[color="#FF0000"]I would like to propose a toast to STA and all of it's military competency and good sportsmanship while we have converted your upper tier into middle tier. Also compliments to Bzelger for inspiring all of the classy inuendo; and to Tyga for being acting exactly the same on IRC as he does on the big boards. Also a celebratory mention to Pezstar and her easily upset and moist stomache.

Ohwai...I take it all back. I have never banned someone from my public channel just because I don't like them on the OWF. Even if you are Polars meatsheilds doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy talking to you guys. Alas, maybe we'll get to talk whenever you decide to surrender.[/color]
[/quote]

I'll unban you if you stop using colored text...

[quote name='Manis B' timestamp='1296159197' post='2605987']
lol hai!

i was supposed to help dre4mwe4ver out (yes his name is stupid hard to spell, he gives me crap for it all the time)but im stuck in 4 wars at the moment. maybe ill see you soon?

Or maybe it was Darthcythe...im bad with names.

Oh, and props to RIA for thier war demeanor. We'll probably end up allies after this war lol. DEAL WITH IT.
[/quote]

Got a slot open tonight. See ya later!

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1296186581' post='2606661']
[color="#ff0000"]I would like to propose a toast to STA and all of it's military competency and good sportsmanship while we have converted your upper tier into middle tier. Also compliments to Bzelger for inspiring all of the classy inuendo; and to Tyga for being acting exactly the same on IRC as he does on the big boards. Also a celebratory mention to Pezstar and her easily upset and moist stomache.

[/quote]

I'm not seeing much respect here.

[quote name='DictatatorDan' timestamp='1296192237' post='2606845']
[color="#FF0000"]'tis a stretch for I.[/color]
[/quote]
I find it hilarious how you are infatuated with this idea that NpO, or, anyone for that matter, gives a $%&@ about what you say. You hop into every thread that concerns them and act all like you're better than them. Or is it the colored text? Here's a word of advice: make people care about what you say before you spout all this hatred !@#$%^&*.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1296193051' post='2606881']
I find it hilarious how you are infatuated with this idea that NpO, or, anyone for that matter, gives a $%&@ about what you say. You hop into every thread that concerns them and act all like you're better than them. Or is it the colored text? Here's a word of advice: make people care about what you say before you spout all this hatred !@#$%^&*.
[/quote]
[color="#FF0000"]Wait...STA=NpO. Well, I heard it here first.[/color]