Public Apology to LoSS and Friends.

Krunk the Great

My ba......naw, just kidding. I really do have something meaningful to say here.

In Late 2009, I made some foolish and impulsive choices. I'll admit that it is generally not nice to deceive people, I don't like it myself. Thus, recently it has come to mind that I had deceived LoSS and friends in the past, and yet I hated deception. This is called hypocrisy I believe?

I will not be one to belabor the point. I did do some stupid things in late 2009 and when I was called out on them, I decided to succumb to more deception in the form of completely denying everything and claiming it all to be a witchhunt.

To a point, I think it was, but more in the back of the minds of such figures as Ratz, CGB, etc. that they wanted something to get me with. When I finally (foolishly) gave it to them I went on tirade after tirade denying it all.

These are my shout-outs, they are most needed.

[list][*]Desert Ratz: I still think you were wrong about that Karma War MoD issue we argued about, but I really should have dropped it and let it go.[*]legion-x: I had been dishonest to you about my actions, and for that I apologize. I also think your name is spelled wrong.[*]Co God Ben: In general, I took you far too seriously. But to be honest, I didn't really like you all that much--I still should not have let it affect my workings with you.[*]Phoebus: You're just....Phoebus....not much to say here. I still don't really like you but I could still have gone about it better.[*]Lord Slade: I wasn't truly prepared for government service when you offered my name to be MoIA of LoSS. I had to learn as I worked how to really be a functioning member of government. I did not live up to your expectation as MoIA, because I had spent little time just working in the ministry.[*]Randy: I was a bit brash in my communications with you. Also Best Buy > Circuit City :smug:[/list]If I have forgotten you, it is only because I was pulling names off the top of my head. I do apologize to the League of Small Superpowers as a whole for poor form in #loss and as a foreign diplomat on your forums under the NSO banner.

With that said, we, the New Samurai Order still have one last announcement that will be posted at the end of the war.

EDIT: Silly Krunk, 2008 was when you became active in CN. 2009 was when you ahh....stopped being a member of LoSS.

Edited by Krunk the Great

Krunk I don't think you did a bad job when you were MoIA. My only issue with it was you didn't admit when you may have done something wrong. Other than that you were fine by me until you became a jackass with your "poor form." I think the last thing I sent to you over the forums before you left was a nice little farewell and good luck letter. After that all hell broke loose.

When you were good you were good, when you were bad you were a pure jackass. See you around.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295312658' post='2579122']
I wasn't truly prepared for government service when you offered my name to be MoIA of LoSS. I had to learn as I worked how to really be a functioning member of government.[/quote]

I know from firsthand experience what it is like to take over an important job without any practical experience, I also can say that had you applied yourself more fully instead of being defensive about your mistakes you probably would have excelled at it much like I did when I was in the same situation.

It's great to see you finally laying off the hatred of LoSS(although I always thought your frustration was because you lost when you ran for trium when the position was created and were left without your MoRE title). Try to stay in touch when you reroll all right? Just don't troll LoSS on the forums or attack our nations anymore and I'd like to keep a communication line open my friend.

[quote name='Cynic' timestamp='1295374660' post='2581625']
I know from firsthand experience what it is like to take over an important job without any practical experience, I also can say that had you applied yourself more fully instead of being defensive about your mistakes you probably would have excelled at it much like I did when I was in the same situation.

It's great to see you finally laying off the hatred of LoSS(although I always thought your frustration was because you lost when you ran for trium when the position was created and were left without your MoRE title). Try to stay in touch when you reroll all right? Just don't troll LoSS on the forums or attack our nations anymore and I'd like to keep a communication line open my friend.
[/quote]

Weren't there posts after this :blink:

If this is genuine my respect for you has just grown tenfold. The only issues I've had with you stem from your treatment of my allies and members of my alliance, and if this is a genuine attempt to put all those issues behind you then you can be sure they'll be forgotten by me too. However little that means to you ^_^