The Fields and Skies Are Silent Once Again

King James XVIII

*would

It would be absolutely lovely if G-6 would stop being so damn resentful. Your leadership got you into this situation, so stop taking it out on the alliances who did nothing other than act accordingly.

You might like to reverse the roles, and have G-6 follow RE for once; They've handled this immensely better than yourselves.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='gonftw' timestamp='1294563570' post='2569604']
*would

It would be absolutely lovely if G-6 would stop being so damn resentful. Your leadership got you into this situation, so stop taking it out on the alliances who did nothing other than act accordingly.

You might like to reverse the roles, and have G-6 follow RE for once; They've handled this immensely better than yourselves.
[/quote]
you guys are the poster childs of good conduct when 2 of your allies (LE and TFK) opted to bring Perma war and PZI to planet steve? Why not examine the actions of your allies and stop picking us apart for helping our allies?

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294564385' post='2569610']
you guys are the poster childs of good conduct when 2 of your allies (LE and TFK) opted to bring Perma war and PZI to planet steve? Why not examine the actions of your allies and stop picking us apart for helping our allies?
[/quote]

What G-6 did was [b]not[/b] just 'helping it's allies'. Stop lying to yourselves, and those around you. Everyone sees straight through the façade that is your CB. As an alliance, man up, admit what happened, and face the consequences with pride and integrity. Everyone would respect you a lot more then, despite what may have happened.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='gonftw' timestamp='1294565682' post='2569622']
What G-6 did was [b]not[/b] just 'helping it's allies'. Stop lying to yourselves, and those around you. Everyone sees straight through the façade that is your CB. As an alliance, man up, admit what happened, and face the consequences with pride and integrity. Everyone would respect you a lot more then, despite what may have happened.
[/quote]
does it justify bringing PZI/EZI and Perma war to planet Steve?

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1294558947' post='2569521']
White peace :(( Should've farmed them for donations or SE reps.

Ah well, let's find something else to blow up. Good war, especially the Duckroll guys who fought back against all odds.

I am just disappointed that I didn't have an opportunity to use my nuke and nobody tried to spy it away.
[/quote]

I hope that was sarcasm XD

Anyhow, cool deal on folks getting a little break to rebuild. Lady Dark Knight, looks like we still get to dance :D
Onwards to the great reroll war of round 15. :nuke:

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294565925' post='2569625']
[/quote]
How is it PZI? Maybe they just want to war a little longer. All these 3-4 day wars make people soft.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294560602' post='2569558']
It's okay, the Warriors are allowed to break peace terms if they attack a G-6 member.
Because we are evil remember :awesome:
[/quote]

very seldom is peace declared ,without some attacks happening just after it (for whatever reason )the fact that the warriors has over 100 members ,and there was only 3 or 4 attacks after peace ,isnt great cause for concern i think ,im sure things will be sorted out .

lets all get back to rebuilding ,try and put things behind us and play out the rest of the round without all the s**t ! :)

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1294558947' post='2569521']
White peace :(( Should've farmed them for donations or SE reps.

Ah well, let's find something else to blow up. Good war, especially the Duckroll guys who fought back against all odds.

I am just disappointed that I didn't have an opportunity to use my nuke and nobody tried to spy it away.
[/quote]
There always will be another round and you will not always fight underdogs. So, cheer up, brave warriors!

This was a great start of what looks to be a round not to miss and won’t be easily forgotten. Hail to all alliances that were (and still are) part of this great war. This was exactly what we needed to get TE out of its funk.

o7 to all!

Now get back to rebuilding and making this round the best TE has seen so far.

Edited by scytale

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294587845' post='2569739']
WAPA members continue attacking G-6...

Confusion.
[/quote]

I hold no position within WAPA, but I apologise for this and I have pm'd them just encase they missed the messages that were sent. I'm sure our leader will be on soon to discuss it with you. Again my apologies for this mistake.

FYI, I posted on WAPA forums messaged their nations as well.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294588471' post='2569746']
I hold no position within WAPA, but I apologise for this and I have pm'd them just encase they missed the messages that were sent. I'm sure our leader will be on soon to discuss it with you. Again my apologies for this mistake.

FYI, I posted on WAPA forums messaged their nations as well.
[/quote]

It's fine, thanks for handling it.

Confusion.

broontroot deleted his nation , says hes fed up with the way TE,S going ,so theres been a lot of confusion in wapa ,as Hiro Nakara says ,the culprits have been pm,d now ,so that should be the end of it .

appologies :P

Well lets see how long this lasted:

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1294554741' post='2569429']
[center]This thread is [b]not[/b] a place for bad mouthing, derogative posts, and slander.[/center][/quote]

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294559456' post='2569535']
Why is TW still hitting us?
and if they dont peace is that just ok?
[/quote]

Oh, no an hour after update a war broke out...

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294559661' post='2569539']
o ok so we can still hit back.
[/quote]

Yes you can hit back. We were allowed our wars after update

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294559735' post='2569541']
They opted to renew hostilities apparently.
[/quote]

You really want us too? I mean I have no problem with it. More tech for me [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/cool.gif[/img]

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294560602' post='2569558']
It's okay, the Warriors are allowed to break peace terms if they attack a G-6 member.
Because we are evil remember :awesome:
[/quote]

God, Why did I expect better out of G-6?

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294562332' post='2569588']
Classy move, by a classy alliance :rolleyes:
[/quote]

2 wars again after update. While we were still working out peace. We sent out our peace messages at 1:20 server time. But keep whining it does you good. We did nothing against the peace agreement and are staying with it.

A few declares will happen it happens in every war, don't know why you on insist on highlight them. There is no point to and just makes you look like children. But go ahead it does you good like I said.

Edit: [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294565925' post='2569625']
[/quote]

hahahaha 4 more days of war =/= PZI/EZI

Who in the right mind would think that. You guys blitzed them, they aren't happy about it so they are going to continue to beat you.[/size][/font]

Edited by KOwens06

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294591970' post='2569774']
But keep whining it does you good. We did nothing against the peace agreement and are staying with it.
[/quote]

Oh the irony and hypocrasy in this is amazing :awesome:
Remember what you said in the DoW by G-6 and RE in that war that tW where getting destoryed in?

Let me remind you.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1293769808' post='2558922']
But come on, all you guys do is say "we whine" or "were pathetic" or "u mad"... its stupid, it has no content and is leading away from the real reason we are actually posting. Its half the thread and yes Im talking about you because you add to it.
[/quote]

tW, tough, but only when they are winning :smug:

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294595573' post='2569822']
Oh the irony and hypocrasy in this is amazing :awesome:
Remember what you said in the DoW by G-6 and RE in that war that tW where getting destoryed in?

Let me remind you.
tW, tough, but only when they are winning :smug:
[/quote]

No but you see I had other content to my post, stating that we never went against our peace terms etc etc. All you guys did was state the same rhetoric over and over. 4 wars guys I mean that is whining anyone can see that is whining. If its 40 wars ok then we have something to talk about but its 4. And saying PZI/EZI and stating we renewed hostilities. None of which are true. So your point is I said your whining? But I still have a point behind my message. You guys had nothing but "oh your whining we expected this out of you"

G-6, still horrible posters. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smug.gif[/img]

I don't think I personally ever said PZI/EZI, not once appart from now :awesome:

I don't know about members of tW but members of G-6 are free thinkers and post their individual views rather than what their alliance tells them to say.

Well actually, I must take that back, you do have some people who actually say something worth reading.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1294598826' post='2569878']
I don't think I personally ever said PZI/EZI, not once appart from now :awesome:

I don't know about members of tW but members of G-6 are free thinkers and post their individual views rather than what their alliance tells them to say.

Well actually, I must take that back, you do have some people who actually say something worth reading.
[/quote]

Yeah, because we don't have different views right? And I wasn't referring to you but as G-6 as a whole because I'm about to lump people in the same alliance together just like you do all the time. When someone starts making posts about 4 wars when specifically in peace talks we said we might have a few stragglers please give us a little break. Then your leader jumps on us right when it happens? Yeah I consider that whining.

And I was not saying you were whining. So If your free thinkers, why do you care that I was calling another one of your members a whiner when they were obviously whining? You are one of the few thats having fun with this and I respect that but the others just keep going and going and going. We gave peace its over. Lets move on people please!

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294599666' post='2569886']
Yeah, because we don't have different views right? And I wasn't referring to you but as G-6 as a whole because I'm about to lump people in the same alliance together just like you do all the time. When someone starts making posts about 4 wars when specifically in peace talks we said we might have a few stragglers please give us a little break. [b]Then your leader jumps on us right when it happens?[/b] Yeah I consider that whining.

And I was not saying you were whining. So If your free thinkers, why do you care that I was calling another one of your members a whiner when they were obviously whining? You are one of the few thats having fun with this and I respect that but the others just keep going and going and going. We gave peace its over. Lets move on people please!
[/quote]

I don't believe I said anything, unless you're referring to Dogbite. In that case, I don't know...

Confusion.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294591970' post='2569774']

Edit: [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img]

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2]

hahahaha 4 more days of war =/= PZI/EZI

Who in the right mind would think that. You guys blitzed them, they aren't happy about it so they are going to continue to beat you.[/size][/font]
[/quote]
They didn't say 4 more days of war, they didn't specify a time frame they just said it's gonna continue and left it at that...

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294601836' post='2569913']
I don't believe I said anything, unless you're referring to Dogbite. In that case, I don't know...

Confusion.
[/quote]

Yes dogbite is who I'm speaking of in which he was the first one to say something about it, sorry about that.

[font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=2][quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294602485' post='2569929']
They didn't say 4 more days of war, they didn't specify a time frame they just said it's gonna continue and left it at that...
[/quote]

I was in the peace talks. From what I've seen you guys will be done by the 12th.[/size][/font]

Edited by KOwens06