The Fields and Skies Are Silent Once Again

King James XVIII

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294619604' post='2570418']
Hipocracy?
Whether it's us perma warring LE/forcing LE to disband, or whether it's LE perma warring us and forcing us to disband, Perma war, forced disbandment, EZI, PZI, alliance blacklisting, none of it has any place in TE, even full round warring is pushing it, TE is supposed to be fun for all. when are we going to pull the plug on what TE is becoming and start making TE what it used to be? a fun place for all to enjoy, not just the top dogs and power brokers.
[/quote]

I'm not going to argue with you, but how can you sit there and say your whole alliance is under perma ZI or eternal ZI? The war will most likely stop when LE has had their fill, or they get bored (they don't need to give you a finish date that's just stupid) Dude it's TE, they can war you and stop it when they wish. Because they may want to war you for another week does not mean its EZI or PZI, stop being such a drama llama. Because your fighting an extra week, oh noes, you're under EZI. No, just no. They just want to beat you to a pulp is all. Wars don't begin with a start date and end date. They begin and finish when the person doing the smashing wants it to or both come to an amicable solution. I'm trying real hard to try and understand your use of EZI and PZI.

Out of curiosity has LE gov told you that your going to be black listed and consistently attacked for a complete round after round? I think this may be a rhetorical question that the answer is no?

This is G6 first round and your [s]crying[/s] screaming about being ran out the game? This would hold merit if you were say 5 rounds in as an alliance and it continually happened. But as it stands it's just not even remotely true.

Your bio makes you look childish.

If you fold because of a 2 week war, then what does that say about you or your members? (no slant to G-6 guys, most of you are okay dudes)

Guess what, TE is about war.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294618871' post='2570410']
it was more pointed at people in this thread who cried foul after 4 wars. Because god knows we have about 30 noobs in tW at the moment. I brought up the different opinions thing in our last war thread and it didn't stop anyone didn't think it would stop anyone this time.
[/quote]

I will admit I jumped to conclusions :unsure:

With that said, the only reason there is a grudge going on right now, is because of the strong personalities that are leading both alliances.

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1294621619' post='2570463']
I will admit I jumped to conclusions :unsure:

With that said, the only reason there is a grudge going on right now, is because of the strong personalities that are leading both alliances.
[/quote]

x2 [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

We need to get them in a room and have them hug it out in my opinion.

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294618871' post='2570410']
Fine i'll bite.

I have said the you whining stuff a few times just to annoy you guys as it annoyed me the whole time we were getting beat down and no I wasn't pointing that at you it was more pointed at people in this thread who cried foul after 4 wars. Because god knows we have about 30 noobs in tW at the moment. I brought up the different opinions thing in our last war thread and it didn't stop anyone didn't think it would stop anyone this time.

First, I wish this grudge would end too. I personally just ignore it now as it has happened round after round since we came into existence. But we always seem to come into the round with a target onto our back from someone. It just happens that way. I know we don't plan on beating up Confusion every round. We just go in see who is around are strength bracket and prepare for a fight. Well at least thats what I do in tW. Can't say for others.

Second, LE/OP had an idea to kill your bloc before you guys blittzed LE that is what was talked about. That plan got changed when you hit LE, and others hit THP and DF. We came in to protect our friends. OP came in because they were disgusted with how the wars were going. To each their own right? Thats why this war happened. No other reasons behind it.

Third, yes it was a curbstomp. Did we plan it that way? Not wholeheartedly no but did we know you guys were going to get beat? yes we did we went into this war knowing we were going to win.

Fourth, I agree I hate when people say TE is dying.

Fifth, you guys came to us for I have no clue what reason. Your 80 war blitz killed us and I expected it to go on for a couple days considering who is leading your alliance. To the horrible fighters part. Im sure you have some good ones like any other alliance but I was not impressed with who I have fought so far in the blitzed war or in the recent one. It just seems that they don't have all the tactics down. There are many underlying circumstances for why this war is continuing for G-6 and LE/TFK most of which LE doesn't want this to happen again from what I'm guessing. Its not that we thought you were ruining the game we just didn't like how this round was folding out. I wasn't vocal on it cause hey war is war to me.

And there is hypocrisy on both sides. Maybe not from you but from a lot of others. You should have seen the peace talks it was facepalm after facepalm after facepalm.

And I think I got everything.
[/quote]

okay, now this is a post i can wholeheartedly get behind. i thank you for taking the time to actually have a discussion/debate with me. i apologize for my past behavior against you as now i can see we are much more kindred in spirit than i thought.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294619604' post='2570418']
Hipocracy?
Whether it's us perma warring LE/forcing LE to disband, or whether it's LE perma warring us and forcing us to disband, Perma war, forced disbandment, EZI, PZI, alliance blacklisting, none of it has any place in TE, even full round warring is pushing it, TE is supposed to be fun for all. when are we going to pull the plug on what TE is becoming and start making TE what it used to be? a fun place for all to enjoy, not just the top dogs and power brokers.
[/quote]

okay dude, i am also in G-6 and i don't believe any of this. hell, i don't care if LE does not stop the war for the entire round and only hands out individual peace to nations who leave G-6. personally, it don't matter. i ain't gonna think any less or any better of LE if they do the above or if they give us peace tomorrow. War is War. if necessary, i will reroll and continue to fight (though i would be sad that that would mean i would give up the slippery hold on being in the top 5 casualty ranks) as a G-6 member. there is nothing LE can do that could possibly prevent that.

this to me, is the same !@#$%^&* argument that Clash uses against G-6 "zomg LE (for Clash G-6) is ruining TE". and you need to stop it please. frankly, i am quite proud of the fact that LE/TFK think of G-6 as such a threat that they have to continue to pound on us for a bit longer in order to make sure the boogeymen that is G-6 can't frighten their children (please before anyone says anything, this last bit is roleplaying some) anymore. you should take pride in that fact, instead of doing this.

also, i agree with Hiro.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294615689' post='2570324']
i am all for moving on though. tW is growing very boring with their repetitive party line toting.

leaders of alliances that it had to take a crapload more NS, nations, and alliances had to be used in order to achieve said beat down. then comes the whole "G-6/DR/RE are ruining TE and are ebil and whiners and bawwwwwwww" bs that came from your side throughout this whole war. then it ends with despite G-6 having taking a huge hit, LE/TFK want to continue the war but only on G-6 instead of G-6/DR/RE. but hey, let the curbstomp continue.

and no, that is not whining. that is providing facts. i am still having a blast and i am still fighting back, despite loosing all my ground wars, not having any aircraft and being bombed to smithereens, i am still fighting back. it is obvious that anything is allowed when it happens to G-6, but if G-6 does it, it is ruining TE. let the hypocrisy that is your side of the war continue.
[/quote]

Though I've snipped out most of your post, I have to say I agree with everything you said. I have said pretty much the same thing as you in other post about Clash and a few other postings from members of tw.
My opinion of G-6 is that you guys are an honorable group of fighters and undoubtedly a huge contender for one of TE best AA's ever. I've seen your ranks, I know many a fighters in your alliance....they consist of some of TE best fighters, skilled players and builders. Get back on your horse G-6, ride this out and know it took many to bring down the force that is G-6, and know that [u]NONE[/u] of them could have done it straight up.

I salute G-6 and will fight beside you any day!

To LE;
You guys are loosing it, this is your honor? this is what you have become? An alliance that came against 2 fresh alliances with WC and no wars deserves this? At that they split their forces to attack several other aa's
and then several other aa's that were fresh WC and no wars attack them and you refuse to peace them out?

Really, are you that scared of what they will become to beat them down like this?

This is not the LE I know nor the LE I've give credit to in the past.

To all the leaders that agreed to peace;
For what its worth, I respect your decision to bail and peace on a war that turned stupid ugly.
Regardless of your side and you stance on whats right and wrong with the war, all of you made an honorable choice that most certainly kept TE from having/being turned into the worst round ever.
Congrats on peace to all of you.

Salute!

To KingJames;
Congrats on pulling this off, I know it was not easy and took a lot of hard work and hours to achieve what seemed like the impossible on your part.

Salute!!!

Now everyone rebuild, enjoy a round of beer on me and lets get ready to rumble...there's much more war'n left in this round :)

BG.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294621954' post='2570477']
okay, now this is a post i can wholeheartedly get behind. i thank you for taking the time to actually have a discussion/debate with me. i apologize for my past behavior against you as now i can see we are much more kindred in spirit than i thought.

okay dude, i am also in G-6 and i don't believe any of this. hell, i don't care if LE does not stop the war for the entire round and only hands out individual peace to nations who leave G-6. personally, it don't matter. i ain't gonna think any less or any better of LE if they do the above or if they give us peace tomorrow. War is War. if necessary, i will reroll and continue to fight (though i would be sad that that would mean i would give up the slippery hold on being in the top 5 casualty ranks) as a G-6 member. there is nothing LE can do that could possibly prevent that.

[b]this to me, is the same !@#$%^&* argument that Clash uses against G-6 "zomg LE (for Clash G-6) is ruining TE". and you need to stop it please. frankly, i am quite proud of the fact that LE/TFK think of G-6 as such a threat that they have to continue to pound on us for a bit longer in order to make sure the boogeymen that is G-6 can't frighten their children (please before anyone says anything, this last bit is roleplaying some) anymore. you should take pride in that fact, instead of doing this.
[/b]
also, i agree with Hiro.
[/quote]

^ this sums it up pretty much. Everyone gets smacked about, Especially if you are one of the top alliances in the game, which G-6 are. To think your going to go from round to round with wars that are convenient to you is deluded thinking.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294608879' post='2570106']
ok I want proof, not from you KOwens06, not from you Clash, I want a LE government member or Bacon himself posting in this thread WITH a closure date for this war. a specific date, a number, a day, not something like "when your blitz wars expire" that can be loopholed in and used as a vehicle for perpetual war. now step up LE and give us a definite date.
I'm on because the OP was far too vague, didn't specify a closure date. KOwens06 and Clash are not LE gov, I want it from the horse's mouth, right here.
[/quote]

LE will end the war not a minute before or a minute later then they darn well want to!! People that can dish it out but cant take it back (just irritate me). As I said nothing to TPC when they attack the Kiwi's last round or RE attacking us every round for three rounds ether! When you attack someone you had better be prepared for what ever comes your way.

[b][u]The Kiwi's will not Leave LE Alone on the Battle Field[/u][/b] if they fight we fight and G-6's Gov. better tell there people to stop sending peace offers to the Kiwi's because they will still get bombs from us.

[23:49] <Bacon[LE]> no new declares or full weapons free till the 12th?
[23:49] <dogbite[OLC]> full and free
[23:49] <dogbite[OLC]> you already won
[23:49] <Bacon[LE]> LE agrees as well. fight the fullest till the end

Why didn't you ask your own leadership?

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294608879' post='2570106']
I want a LE government member or Bacon himself posting in this thread WITH a closure date for this war. a specific date, a number, a day, not something like "when your blitz wars expire" that can be loopholed in and used as a vehicle for perpetual war. now step up LE and give us a definite date.
I'm on because the OP was far too vague, didn't specify a closure date. KOwens06 and Clash are not LE gov, I want it from the horse's mouth, right here.
[/quote]

I'd like for every alliance leader on TE to outlaw tech raiding. Yes, it must be government leaders.

Anyone else have any specific demands they'd like to make of other leaders to add to my and Mr. Oldfield's list??? :P

(yes, I'm making fun of making demands like that)

Edited by Mistress Demona

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Janitor' timestamp='1294626234' post='2570599']
[23:49] <Bacon[LE]> [b]no new declares[/b] or full weapons free till the 12th?

[/quote]
You guys launched a brand new blitz hours after this thread was posted...

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1294605325' post='2569990']
When we attacked RE/G6/DR, we still had 27 anarchies from when RE/G6 hit us after hiding behind that treaty.
[/quote]

Get your facts straight, RE [i][b]never[/b][/i] signed the ceasefire.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294628467' post='2570641']
You guys launched a brand new blitz hours after this thread was posted...
[/quote]

Read the quotes.

He said no more declares or full and free weapons. Dogbite said weapons are full and free til the 12th.

There ya go you got your answer. Have fun til the 12th.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294630312' post='2570663']
Read the quotes.

He said no more declares or full and free weapons. Dogbite said weapons are full and free til the 12th.

There ya go you got your answer. Have fun til the 12th.
[/quote]
I guess this war is now AfG-6Stan than eh?

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Janitor' timestamp='1294626234' post='2570599']
[23:49] <Bacon[LE]> no new declares or full weapons free till the 12th?

[/quote]

[quote]
[20:44] <dogbite[OLC]> that ws the tw peace
[20:44] <dogbite[OLC]> le has not talked peace
[/quote]
That's why

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1294631895' post='2570693']
Mike Oldfield, one [u]small[/u] advice:
ASK YOUR LEADER BEFORE YOU WRITE.

Why are you trying to degrade yourself and the entire alliance?
[/quote]
Why is your alliance trying to degrade itself?
It's as easy as simply including us in your peace agreement, yet you opted for a lengthy occupation battle why Jarhead?
VietFAN or AfGATOStan battles have no place in TE.

Edited by Mike Oldfield

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1294635788' post='2570778']
Not my problem or anyone else since you don't read. It's simple as that.
Don't like to fight in TE? Well, don't play then.

And little boy, don't make fun of war. You have no idea. Learn to respect, kid.
[/quote]
you guys called game over when the ball was still in motion, not me.
this whole declaration of peace isn't fully valid until everyone involved in the war get's peace. Us 3 (LE/TFK and g-6) are still on the battlefield, thus great war 2011 is still raging. The game can't end when the ball is still in motion man. We're in overtime.

You crazy kids and your post. I dont do terms for peace but i dont kick a aa in the head when there knocked out either. You can ask TW about that.
Ive been told by the boss this will end on the 11-12 update.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294636987' post='2570798']
You crazy kids and your post. I dont do terms for peace but i dont kick a aa in the head when there knocked out either. You can ask TW about that.
[/quote]

but if Mike Oldfield would like a longer war to stable a high horse on even loftier morale high ground, just say so.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294564385' post='2569610']
you guys are the poster childs of good conduct when 2 of your allies (LE and TFK) opted to bring Perma war and PZI to planet steve? Why not examine the actions of your allies and stop picking us apart for helping our allies?
[/quote]

LE doesn't Perma war, or PZI, thanks.

Also, Congrats on peace, everyone who got it :)

o/ everyone for a super fun war.

EDIT: grammar and I forgot to say o/ LittleRena for being a cool opponent (yes, I turtled on you, and you probably would have kicked my butt, but hey, good fight :)

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1294643997' post='2570903']
EDIT: grammar and I forgot to say o/ LittleRena for being a cool opponent (yes, I turtled on you, and you probably would have kicked my butt, but hey, good fight :)
[/quote]

Oh thanks, you too, although I was pretty much defeated from all my other wars so we where turtling each other :awesome::unsure:

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1294636987' post='2570798']
[/quote]
really looks like it dogbite especially with their 3rd wave blitz this update.
yeah they're gonna peace...sure they are...

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1294643997' post='2570903']
LE doesn't Perma war, or PZI, thanks.

[/quote]
That must be why they're continually blitzing without any signs of letting up.
They launched another large 3rd wave blitz this update. Now they're bringing spy ops into it.