The Fields and Skies Are Silent Once Again

King James XVIII

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='King James XVIII' timestamp='1294554741' post='2569429']
[center][size="3"]The first Great War of 2011 has come to an end. After days of negotiation, heated debate and consensus building, the leaders of the many great powers of TE have agreed to white peace.

All wars between the signatories below are to be peaced out. This peace becomes effective immediately.

The only exception is the war between G-6 vs LE and TFK

Any alliance that declares peace may not re-enter the continued conflict between LE/TFK and G-6 in any way, shape, or form.
[/size][/center]

[size="2"][size="3"][center]Signed,

[u]Warriors[/u]
Clash and KOwens06

[u]The Phoenix Cobras[/u]
King James XVIII
Burning Glory

[u]G-6[/u]
Dogbite

[u]Destructor Fleets[/u]
Gonftw

[u]Roman Empire[/u]
Adude
Stelios

[b][color=red][size=14][u]Lafayette Escadrille[/u]
FarFromPukin[/b][/color][/size]

[u]Ordo Paradoxia[/u]
Paul711
Halushki
Cowboytx

[u]The Flying Kiwis[/u]
Lady Dark Knight
Lord Klusman

[u]Gay Rollers
[/u]Inst

[u]Tetridian Federation [/u]
Titodafarmer

[u]WAPA[/u]
Bunnet

[u]The Hell Patrol[/u]
Judge X

[u]The Abyss[/u]
Rodrod
Nascar8fanga

[u]Duckroll[/u]
Primo
Dom Zak

[u]Global Democratic Alliance
[/u]Sippyjuice

[u]NAC[/u]
Lydia Chapin
[/center][/size][/size]

This is a war that many will not soon forget. Each of these leaders worked hard and set aside the tensions built to create a peace out of such a complex and convoluted conflict. It is time to move forward. This thread is [b]not[/b] a place for bad mouthing, derogative posts, and slander.
[/quote]
they put their signature down, that's when it should have ended, right than and there.
I don't mind fighting long haul wars, what bothered me is LE put their signature on the document, agreed to end the war, and continued to attack. I like declared wars, undeclared wars are very unsportsmanlike. especially ones that are used to exact revenge on someone. This should have ended when LE put their signature on the document and gave their word to stop hostilities. any continuance should have been a separate declaration of war done for the right reasons. and one that would be peaced out in a reasonable amount of time. With clearly stated reasons for the war.

Edited by Mike Oldfield

[center][size="3"]The first Great War of 2011 has come to an end. After days of negotiation, heated debate and consensus building, the leaders of the many great powers of TE have agreed to white peace.

All wars between the signatories below are to be peaced out. This peace becomes effective immediately.

[b]The only exception is the war between G-6 vs LE and TFK[/b]

[b]Any alliance that declares peace may not re-enter the continued conflict between LE/TFK and G-6 in any way, shape, or form.[/b]

[/quote]

And that really will be all from me now.

The document states that LE/TFK and G-6 will continue fighting. THAT is what LE and TFK signed.

~EDIT~ And keep this 'discussion' off of the CCC's forum shoutbox plz.

Edited by Jesusfreak

Guest Mike Oldfield

[color=red][b]All wars between the signatories below are to be peaced out. This peace becomes effective immediately.[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]The only exception is the war between G-6 vs LE and TFK[/color][/b]

Any alliance that declares peace may not re-enter the continued conflict between LE/TFK and G-6 in any way, shape, or form.
[/size][/center]

[size="2"][size="3"][center]Signed,

[u]Warriors[/u]
Clash and KOwens06

[u]The Phoenix Cobras[/u]
King James XVIII
Burning Glory

[color=red][u]G-6[/u]
Dogbite[/color]

[u]Destructor Fleets[/u]
Gonftw

[u]Roman Empire[/u]
Adude
Stelios

[color=red][u]Lafayette Escadrille[/u]
FarFromPukin[/color]

[u]Ordo Paradoxia[/u]
Paul711
Halushki
Cowboytx

[u]The Flying Kiwis[/u]
Lady Dark Knight
Lord Klusman

[u]Gay Rollers
[/u]Inst

[u]Tetridian Federation [/u]
Titodafarmer

[u]WAPA[/u]
Bunnet

[u]The Hell Patrol[/u]
Judge X

[u]The Abyss[/u]
Rodrod
Nascar8fanga

[u]Duckroll[/u]
Primo
Dom Zak

[u]Global Democratic Alliance
[/u]Sippyjuice

[u]NAC[/u]
Lydia Chapin
[/center][/size][/size]

This is a war that many will not soon forget. Each of these leaders worked hard and set aside the tensions built to create a peace out of such a complex and convoluted conflict. It is time to move forward. This thread is [b]not[/b] a place for bad mouthing, derogative posts, and slander.
[/quote]
abit contradictory wouldn't you say? not to mention LE gave no reason why they're continuing the war.
LE is clearly doing it out of revenge, oh and LE does peace out defensive wars, RE and TPC got peace didn't they?
LE should've either peaced or issued a seperate DoW with clearly stated reasons like every other alliance that declares war in TE does. the way this is wired LE can fight g-6 indefinitely. this is an undeclared war, they don't even have to offer g-6 peace. they can pound g-6 to ZI and hold them there.

Edited by Mike Oldfield

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294695574' post='2571343']
they are gonna make your nation big fattys [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/blink.gif[/img]
[/quote]
Aye; cheeseburgers are bad! [For your health]
But bacon....we all love Bacon. :awesome:

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294699837' post='2571399']
abit contradictory wouldn't you say? not to mention LE gave no reason why they're continuing the war.
LE is clearly doing it out of revenge, oh and LE does peace out defensive wars, RE and TPC got peace didn't they?
LE should've either peaced or issued a seperate DoW with clearly stated reasons like every other alliance that declares war in TE does. the way this is wired LE can fight g-6 indefinitely. this is an undeclared war, they don't even have to offer g-6 peace. they can pound g-6 to ZI and hold them there.
[/quote]

On behalf of the citizens and nations of Planet Steve, and myself, I leave you this question mark

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Question_mark_alternate.svg/461px-Question_mark_alternate.svg.png[/img]

and this facepalm

[img]http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/facepalm.jpg[/img]

Cause I'm as confused as this guy.

[img]http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-2/george-bush-confused.jpg[/img]

LE and TFK peaced with everyone except us, and we peaced with everyone except LE and TFK.
This is why I wanted to play TE. To fight. :smug:

This really will be all from me now.

Edited by Skable

I thought i was done posting here but ill post one more time. I could have kept all on the field untill LE agreed to make peace with everyone. I knew that LE was not going to agree to peace G-6 no matter what. I told Kingjames to get everyone else peace and we would stay at war with LE and TFK if thats what it took to get our allies peace. Well thats what it took. We got one more day of war then it will end. Now if i can just find a way to make this thread end all will be good.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Skable' timestamp='1294700691' post='2571411']
On behalf of the citizens and nations of Planet Steve, and myself, I leave you this question mark

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/f8/Question_mark_alternate.svg/461px-Question_mark_alternate.svg.png[/img]

and this facepalm

[img]http://www.gogaminggiant.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/facepalm.jpg[/img]

Cause I'm as confused as this guy.

[img]http://scrapetv.com/News/News%20Pages/usa/images-2/george-bush-confused.jpg[/img]

LE and TFK peaced with everyone except us, and we peaced with everyone except LE and TFK.

[/quote]
Technicalities man, this war is over, I wouldn't have a problem if LE let it die and declared a new one.
or if LE let this die and we moved on to the next one.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294701427' post='2571424']
Technicalities man, this war is over, I wouldn't have a problem if LE let it die and declared a new one.
[/quote]

Speaking of which, there's already a next one! Equally unfair on a smaller scale. :P

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294701427' post='2571424']
[/quote]

Technicalities mean !@#$. This is TE, not SE. Please, as I speak for all of TE, either stfu or gtfo. Thank you.

I also apologize for being crude, however, this message needed to be blunt to get the point across.

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1294729863' post='2571834']
Technicalities mean !@#$. This is TE, not SE. Please, as I speak for all of TE, either stfu or gtfo. Thank you.

I also apologize for being crude, however, this message needed to be blunt to get the point across.
[/quote]
you don't just go beating on alliances without declaring war ok?
that's how it works in TE. The reason this thread is here is a signed, sealed and delivered peace treaty,
the OP is a peace treaty, not a declaration of war.
Also I apologize to those that got caught in the cross fire between myself and those that think the OP is a declaration of war..

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294739099' post='2571880']
[b]you don't just go beating on alliances without declaring war ok?
that's how it works in TE. The reason this thread is here is a signed, sealed and delivered peace treaty, [/b]
the OP is a peace treaty, not a declaration of war.
Also I apologize to those that got caught in the cross fire between myself and those that think the OP is a declaration of war..
[/quote]

Wrong again sir, a few rounds ago GATO:TE was hit by Kodiak Corps (Now known as the Hell Patrol) and they posted no DoW. We complained about it and [u]nothing happened[/u]. Posting a DoW is something you do out of respect and class. They don't need it, it just happens. This is TE, not SE.

This peace treaty is between LE and RE/DR. The war between LE and G-6 is not concluded. G-6 DoW on LE, therefore LE can attack G-6 as long as they want to until they come out with white peace.

Mike Oldfield- Let me remind you that you are not part of G6 any longer; you are only ghosting them right now.
This means that you are unprotected and will be attacked by, oh I dont know, random raiders throughout the round. [It's inevitable in TE.]
And did I mention that I raid many nations?
Well, good luck Mike Oldfield. [color="#FFFFFF"]

SEE YOU SOON. :ehm:

[/color]
[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294696440' post='2571352']
I'd just like to state Mike Oldfield's membership in G-6 has been terminated.
Confusion.
[/quote]

[quote name='Skable' timestamp='1294700691' post='2571411']

[/quote]

In all honesty you didn't fight me... you just peaced out with me to wreck havoc on more of your nations...

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1294767608' post='2572052']
Wrong again sir, a few rounds ago GATO:TE was hit by Kodiak Corps (Now known as the Hell Patrol) and they posted no DoW. We complained about it and [u]nothing happened[/u]. Posting a DoW is something you do out of respect and class. They don't need it, it just happens. This is TE, not SE.

This peace treaty is between LE and RE/DR. The war between LE and G-6 is not concluded. G-6 DoW on LE, therefore LE can attack G-6 as long as they want to until they come out with white peace.
[/quote]

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1294748649' post='2571912']
LE has continued attacking Duckroll nations as well, which is in no way a part of the OP's exception.

I'm not complaining, just don't complain when it comes back to you. (not "if"; "when") ;)
[/quote]

I guess the war between LE and Duckroll isn't concluded either eh?
and I know alliances can attack without DoW (Hell Patrol did it to DF last round, fought us for 2 weeks) I just said it isn't proper form.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1294772314' post='2572108']
Mike Oldfield- Let me remind you that you are not part of G6 any longer; you are only ghosting them right now.
This means that you are unprotected and will be attacked by, oh I dont know, random raiders throughout the round. [It's inevitable in TE.]
And did I mention that I raid many nations?
Well, good luck Mike Oldfield. [color="#FFFFFF"]

SEE YOU SOON. :ehm:

[/color]
[/quote]
Your already attacking me, what are you going to do big guy, declare double dog war?
you got me ZI, there's not really anything more you can do.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294775139' post='2572145']
Your already attacking me, what are you going to do big guy, declare double dog war?[/quote]

Get your facts straight, boy. I have done nothing to your nation...yet.

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294775139' post='2572145']
you got me ZI, there's not really anything more you can do.[/quote]
And why would I trouble myself to attack you?

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1294777245' post='2572190']
Get your facts straight, boy. I have done nothing to your nation...yet.

And why would I trouble myself to attack you?
[/quote]
you threatened me, I said there was really nothing more you can do to me that you (LE) haven't already done.

[quote name='RePePe' timestamp='1294748649' post='2571912']
LE has continued attacking Duckroll nations as well, which is in no way a part of the OP's exception.

I'm not complaining, just don't complain when it comes back to you. (not "if"; "when") ;)
[/quote]

If anyone in LE refuses peace, and attacks a RE, or DR member, let me know, and I'll take care of it.

However, holding slots will get you charged rent. :blink:

Salute!

[quote name='Mike Oldfield' timestamp='1294699837' post='2571399']
[/quote]

As the saying goes Mike, this is TE and thus no real reason is needed for war or a continue of such. I agree with your arguement at least for the most part...LE and TFK should have peaced out.
As I stated in my previous post this is not the LE I know. Its no secrete LE and TPF/TPC have war'd many times but most of our wars were a set number of days by both sides (whom ever did the blitz). However TPC and LE has granted peace to each other in the other occasions. TPC gives peace freely with no requirements of any kind, If the AA we are waring with ask we give it no questions. I feel TE is meant for fun, FUN is not killing down the attacking or defensive alliance we are at war with. Fun is a war that both parties compete and most of the time there is a winner and a looser with a few times both AA's getting beat up fairly well.
But the main point is that each live to fight another day.

It is the wars that people are nasty, over killing, and ruthless i.e. beating a dead horse (which is what LE and TFK has done here) That causes grudges and makes long term enemies.

Question is how do you think either alliance attacking G-6 would deal with this if it were reversed. How would LE or TFK feel if they were in beat down ally?
My bet is, no matter how they would act, I'm sure they wouldn't like it. I'm very surprised that anyone who could honestly say they wouldn't like it or appreciate it
could agree with whats going on. Then again this is TE and sooner or later those same people (everyone not opposed to a beat down) just might be sporting that same black eye.

Salute o/ G-6

BG.

Guest Mike Oldfield

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1294864337' post='2573354']
As the saying goes Mike, this is TE and thus no real reason is needed for war or a continue of such. I agree with your arguement at least for the most part...LE and TFK should have peaced out.
As I stated in my previous post this is not the LE I know. Its no secrete LE and TPF/TPC have war'd many times but most of our wars were a set number of days by both sides (whom ever did the blitz). However TPC and LE has granted peace to each other in the other occasions. TPC gives peace freely with no requirements of any kind, If the AA we are waring with ask we give it no questions. I feel TE is meant for fun, FUN is not killing down the attacking or defensive alliance we are at war with. Fun is a war that both parties compete and most of the time there is a winner and a looser with a few times both AA's getting beat up fairly well.

It is the wars that people are nasty, over killing, and ruthless i.e. beating a dead horse (which is what LE and TFK has done here) That causes grudges and makes long term enemies.

Question is how do you think either alliance attacking G-6 would deal with this if it were reversed. How would LE or TFK feel if they were in beat down ally?
My bet is, no matter how they would act, I'm sure they wouldn't like it. I'm very surprised that anyone who could honestly say they wouldn't like it or appreciate it
could agree with whats going on. Then again this is TE and sooner or later those same people (everyone not opposed to a beat down) just might be sporting that same black eye.

Salute o/ G-6

BG.
[/quote]
I'm sorry BurningGlory and I'm sorry to the LE guys in this thread, I was reacting to a post gonftw made, and to the fact that I thought/misread things and was under the impression LE was gonna pull a LE vs OP/OB. I reacted wrongly for that I apologize guys
I shall learn from this and I hope we can move on ok?
all that aside it was a semi decent fight, thank you guys for being gents on the battlefield. It was a fun one.

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1294864337' post='2573354']

Salute o/ G-6

BG.
[/quote]

Great hearing from you again, BG. I see your still whining over stuff that doesn't involve you. This will be my last post on this topic, so hopefully we can all move on after this...

LE was attacked by 3 Alliances with the sole purpose of a curb-stomp, in an attempt to make it so LE wouldn't be a factor, or a threat to G-6, and their quest for global domination. Yes. they declared on 3 others alliances, as well.... Those 3 alliances were already deeply at war. As a result, LE war fighting 75% of the front, and the remaining 3 alliances had very limited wars against them....

Were we butthurt? Maybe a little.

Do we hold a grudge? No, however. We wouldnt give you that satisfaction even if we did.

We did nothing but finish out the wars that were declared against us. Our allies wanted us to give RE, and DR peace, so we did. We weren't gonna give peace to a group of aggressors that obviously have something(grudge?) against LE(sound familiar?), just so they can rebuild, and regroup with a new plan to take over the world.

Sucks that some dont like it, but truthfully, we dont care. This is who LE was. This is who LE is. This is who LE will always be. We stand up for what we believe in.

Either way, it is what it is. We were attacked by someone with the full intention of warring for 7 days. We give them 7 days of war, and all we get are "Those LE guys are monsters!".

We are NOT monsters. We're the same fighters you've been fighting for the last 12 rounds. We fight for honor, integrity, and the pursuit of CN happiness. We'll continue to do the same things that have made LE into what it is today.

What exactly do you fight for?

----------------------------------------------------------

I'd also like to take this time to thanks our allies for their help. Much appreciated, and Salute to all who fought.