An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

I noticed that Clash wasn't here with his stat book so here they are.

[quote]Their Stats

NS:702,182
Nations:416
Average:1,687

Our stats

NS:332,031
Nations:217
Average:1,530[/quote]

[quote]RE/G-6/DR and TPC when we declared.

Nations 217
NS 443,370
Avg 2,043

LE, DF and TFK.

Nations 174
NS 322,969
Avg 1,856
[/quote]

(seems as though i forgot THP in the stats for when we declared)

Anyways shouldn't this make you almost twice as bad as us?

Edited by ADude

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294409873' post='2567260']
Man you are mad. If you loved war like you say you do I wouldn't have to read all this complaining about us.

We have inactives just like any other alliance. I ran the target list for G-6 and well I wouldn't be talking G-6 had maybe half its nations at war. I fought two guys and anarchied them and both peaced out with me. You guys aren't so stellar either.

And when I get peace I'll give you a visit and see how much you like war.
[/quote]

We are the stellarest. No contest. ;)

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294411056' post='2567270']
I noticed that Clash wasn't here with his stat book so here they are.

(seems as though i forgot THP in the stats for when we declared)

[/quote]

I will play your game, yes we are indeed worse than you, now what?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294411405' post='2567275']
Thanks for admitting it, its all i needed.
[/quote]

I'm pleased this satisfies you, of coarse because I say it, that means everyone on our side is and I control the spices I control the universe.

your point?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294411552' post='2567276']
I'm pleased this satisfies you, of coarse because I say it, that means everyone on our side is and I control the spices I control the universe.

your point?
[/quote]

I'm just posting the stats.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294411056' post='2567270']
[/quote]

Man we were hoping for worse.... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img] But yes we are more sexy than you thanks for asking.

Anyway, we pulled what you guys do? Any problem with that? Taste of your own medicine and such. Like I said before if you didn't think this was going to happen your naive.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1294411180' post='2567272']
We are the stellarest. No contest. ;)
[/quote]

I agree totally and unconditionally. All hail our TE overlords!

But no this is the biggest cluster war I've seen in a while. Fun Fun.

Edited by KOwens06

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294416678' post='2567336']
Man we were hoping for worse.... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img] But yes we are more sexy than you thanks for asking.

Anyway, we pulled what you guys do? Any problem with that? Taste of your own medicine and such. Like I said before if you didn't think this was going to happen your naive.

I agree totally and unconditionally. All hail our TE overlords!

But no this is the biggest cluster war I've seen in a while. Fun Fun.
[/quote]

No, when tW and tF attacked that was a "Taste of your our medicine and such." and i am completely fine with that, what i am not fine with is OP and GR turning this into a tech raid, this wasn't a counter tW and tF countered us and already basically turned the stats around on us, after that there was nothing to counter. this is just a tech raid.

Also i was expecting someone to jump, tW and tF didn't shock me, what did shock me is the dogpile by OP and GR.

As I explained to you, Adude, we will give you peace this minute if you guys just peace out with DF and LE. It is hard, I know and have been there, to hear this, but this is not a personal attack on you or RE. This has truly turned into a world war and everyone got dragged in, we tried to stay out but hitting an AA that was in a fair war was over the top. We just want balance to return.

The hardest part was, I truly like Adude, Stelios and Mikeyrox, I hope that eventually we can put this behind us stay friends, it is only a game.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294417878' post='2567345']
Also i was expecting someone to jump, tW and tF didn't shock me, what did shock me is the dogpile by OP and GR.
[/quote]

Just so the facts do not get lost in the rhetoric.....

As the DoW stated, OP has only declared on RE’s top 20 nations. And did so simply because those nations, while having nearly full offensive war slots, had virtually no defensive slots filled. Also RE, as one of the AA’s involved in the attacks on alliances already in other wars, had the smallest level of anarchies and the largest average NS.

A “dogpile” can hardly be defined as attacking nations with full defensive slots, of equal size and fully militarized.

As mentioned, this was intended to balance the unbalanced.

Carry on. :)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1294424155' post='2567448']
Just so the facts do not get lost in the rhetoric.....

As the DoW stated, OP has only declared on RE’s top 20 nations. And did so simply because those nations, while having nearly full offensive war slots, had virtually no defensive slots filled. Also RE, as one of the AA’s involved in the attacks on alliances already in other wars, had the smallest level of anarchies and the largest average NS.

A “dogpile” can hardly be defined as attacking nations with full defensive slots, of equal size and fully militarized.

As mentioned, this was intended to balance the unbalanced.

Carry on. :)
[/quote]

Equal size? ok lets examine that.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000065&Extended=0"]Giggs[/url] and [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000853"]Commando[/url] were attacked by [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000718"]themadstork[/url], themadstork at the time he declared was at 3,7K ns while Giggs and Commando have never even been over the 3K mark this round.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000463"]Samiam[/url] and [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000270"]Jelenko[/url] were attacked by [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000218"]Senator[/url] who was at 5.4K when he declared, Sam and Jeleko were sitting on 4.4K of NS [i][u]Combined[/u][/i]

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000674"]cougar6[/url] attacked [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000843"]Crackabottle[/url], when he declared he had 3.9K NS, crackabottle had 2K of NS.

Do i need to continue? you had a few nations that [i]tried[/i] to declare on the same level but don't try to tell me that all the wars were evenly matched.

Edit: to clarify, i know that individual down declares happen, no one can escape that. i am only pointing out what you said wasn't there.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1294407076' post='2567230']
also, are you really bragging about hitting 3 nations all of whom have 5 ongoing wars? really? gee, if you were fighting 5v1 how well do you think you would be doing? and as for the G-6 nation, you were the last one to declare on him after the G-6 nation declared on 2 nations and got declared on by 2 others. but yes, please continue your bragging as it does not make you look stupid and pathetic at all...**Rolls eyes*.
[/quote]

It was the middle of the week, among other things.

But no, I've fought in 5v1 wars, on several occasions, and I'll tell you exactly what I did, I stayed out of anarchy and I fought until I had absolutely nothing left. You know, at the very least, I'd launch attacks of some type against my victims, and I wouldn't peace out right away and free up one of my attackers slots to go and take out another one of my comrades.

I've done it multiple times, and I will have to do it again in the future, without a doubt.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294434428' post='2567639']

But no, I've fought in 5v1 wars, on several occasions, and I'll tell you exactly what I did, I stayed out of anarchy and I fought until I had absolutely nothing left. You know, at the very least, I'd launch attacks of some type against my victims, and I wouldn't peace out right away and free up one of my attackers slots to go and take out another one of my comrades.

I've done it multiple times, and I will have to do it again in the future, without a doubt.
[/quote]

I always fight 5 and 6 v 1's where I am the 1, did it last round when [b][u]3 TPC nations[/u][/b] :lol1::lol1: did a reset blitz on me failing to put me in anarchy I then smashed 3 more of them 6 v 1. If you know how to fight it is fun other wise not knowing how to fight you become a Tech Farm!

Right now I am in a 5 v 1 with G - 6 and held off anarchy even before The Warriors got involved!

I was fully engaged with targets when I was attacked by a DR nation who happened to have about 2 or 300 more infra than me.

THP was pretty much balls deep offensively when we were hit. We couldn't respond at all. It was the ultimate bandwagon.

ADude's crying is priceless when he was lauding the same behavior a couple days ago.

Sow the wind and reap the whirlwind RE/G-6/DR.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1294433770' post='2567624']
Equal size? ok lets examine that.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000065&Extended=0"]Giggs[/url] and [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000853"]Commando[/url] were attacked by [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000718"]themadstork[/url], themadstork at the time he declared was at 3,7K ns while Giggs and Commando have never even been over the 3K mark this round.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000463"]Samiam[/url] and [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000270"]Jelenko[/url] were attacked by [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000218"]Senator[/url] who was at 5.4K when he declared, Sam and Jeleko were sitting on 4.4K of NS [i][u]Combined[/u][/i]

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000674"]cougar6[/url] attacked [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000843"]Crackabottle[/url], when he declared he had 3.9K NS, crackabottle had 2K of NS.

Do i need to continue? you had a few nations that [i]tried[/i] to declare on the same level but don't try to tell me that all the wars were evenly matched.
[/quote]

Adude, I know that you are a bright and articulate person. However, selecting 2 words out of a post that incorporated several points is intellectually dishonest.

Are you really trying to justify your earlier comment that OP undertook a “dogpile” on RE by pointing out some differences in NS that are well within the range of normal attacks and certainly within the range that the RE nations you mentioned were when they made their unabated attacks?

All I will say is, I didn't expect this of OP. Even though a few weeks back I was made aware that you're scum and not trustworthy. The [i]More[/i] you know, right? ... We'll Live and Learn, I suppose.

Confusion.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294437145' post='2567698']
I was fully engaged with targets when I was attacked by a DR nation who happened to have about 2 or 300 more infra than me.

THP was pretty much balls deep offensively when we were hit. We couldn't respond at all. It was the ultimate bandwagon.

ADude's crying is priceless when he was lauding the same behavior a couple days ago.

[/quote]

Did i deny that we had any down declares? no. i am sure we had a few but i didn't ever say that all our wars were equal did i?

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1294437145' post='2567698']

[/quote]

With pleasure, my friend. We'll get you back to the status quo soon enough, don't you worry. :P

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1294409873' post='2567260']
Man you are mad. If you loved war like you say you do I wouldn't have to read all this complaining about us.

We have inactives just like any other alliance. I ran the target list for G-6 and well I wouldn't be talking G-6 had maybe half its nations at war. I fought two guys and anarchied them and both peaced out with me. You guys aren't so stellar either.

And when I get peace I'll give you a visit and see how much you like war.
[/quote]

the only complaining i am doing is the fact that i still have 3 defensive slots open. i don't know what you are reading but it sure aint my post if you think i am complaining. i do love war and this is a blast. but if you think i am going to let you !@#$talk my alliance, think again. i never said G-6 was the end all, be all of warring, just that using a couple of guys sending peace is not indicative of the entire alliance.

please come and visit me if others have not already, though i may be out of your range.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1294410745' post='2567267']
First off nobody is dictating how you play, as it has been made quite obvious you guys will do as you please. So why hate when others take a leaf out your play book and do the same?

Play whatever way you wish, I'm not stopping you nor could I. But when you have half of TE bashing you it's safe to assume people dislike that playing style and may use it to their advantage. Call it hypocritical I really don't care. But as I have already stated what is good for the goose is good for the gander <<<<!@#$ pun I know. Forgive me.

And again, play in any style you wish, but be prepared for people to dislike that style and rectify it by jumping on you.[/quote]

let them come at us. in fact, if this kind of playing gets more wars for me, i may have to try and push it every round i play. :D

[quote]I'm too lazy to check who has treaties with each other on paper with defensive clauses, But if you already know point them out and I will try my hardest to recommend them as targets for WAPA to play with. We don't cower away from fights, if you have witnessed us or our decs (or lack of) they are indeed mostly up-declares.

You should feel happy that it took this amount to bash you, It's a compliment, But I also think the others bashing you should feel happy also.[/quote]

i am too lazy as well as i have not played in a while. i was going off of another post in a different thread that stated that. as for WAPA coming out to play, i had fun warring ya'll last time and hopefully it will get more interesting with ya'll involved now.

[quote][OOC] They are Scottish, and it is a Friday, so update is at 6am, Their members do have to earn a living, However I will personally apologise to you on behalf of WAPA for not taking the time to post one up ( even though it will most likely be up after they get back from work) Again sorry for not posting one at 6am when people have families children to get ready for school and work to prepare for. Is that enough for you? or shall I grovel more for you understanding of such things [OOC][/quote]

ooc: ahhh i forgot, my bust. i don't really care much about DoWs for TE personally, i was just curious since you brought up how classy WAPA was. again, my apologizes as i forgot most of them are Scottish. tis hard to keep track of in TE as sometimes the acronym would be the same but the people different.

[quote]Continued on the same paragraph. How many times do you see WAPA down declare? As I have already commented, I have been frustrated we don't play dirty like most other alliances here, thankfully they have caught onto the concept. I'm much happier now ;) Morals and code of conduct have no place in TE. As do treaties.[/quote]

to me personally, if you want morals and code of conduct in TE good on ya. if you want treaties in TE good on ya. i personally want to war and don't care much for morals or codes of conduct in TE but i am mostly just meh on treaties. now i am not saying i want any alliance i am part of to go and treaty every alliance, but 1 maybe 2 is aiight by me. though again, i love large wars with multiple alliances on both sides as the confusion is fun, plus it adds in the element of hoping your allies are good and if not, then well that is more casualties for me. :D

[quote]And again yes we are merely puppets on strings at your beckon call. Sometimes to defeat opponents you often have to reverse there tactics upon them. In this case it seems to be working pretty effectively. You wanted treaties and to dictate that nobody hits DR, We now have a large coalition stomping on you to stop that kind of nonsense. Again im not dictating how you play, but for every action there is a reaction, if you dislike it then, again I'm sorry.[/quote]

Hey, if ya'll want to use our tactics against ya, that is fine by me. i like smart opponents as they are much more fun than dumb ones. but don't discuss how classy your alliance is if you are willing to drop said classiness in order to reverse tactics. either man up and state that your alliance is only moral when convenient or don't drop your morals when it is convenient to do so. again, i don't dislike it at all. i am more amused at the fact that ya'll !@#$%*ed at us for doing it and we got people stating we are trying to dictate how people play, and then they go and do exactly as we do. which could be seen as us effectively dictating how ya'll play.

also, we never stated no one could hit DR. in fact, we said quite the opposite to that. it is just that we would come in so if you wanted to hit DR, come up with a couple of other alliances to balance things out or even keep the advantage on ya'lls side. but we never once said no one can hit DR, just that if anyone did- G-6 would be there to help out. there is quite a bit of difference in those two statements.

[quote]If you come down to my range then sure we can play again. If not this round I'm sure we will meet again in the next round.

Again G-6 blitz impressed me and it was fun to watch. I hope I have the chance to repay the favour.
[/quote]

Well next round, i don't know where i will be. as i stated before i tend not to stay in the same group as i like to experience many things throughout the rounds and meet new people as well. who knows, we may fight side by side next round. :P

though if i do get within your range, i will be sure to pay you a visit or see if you pay me one (depending on our offensive slots that is :P )

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1294434428' post='2567639']

[/quote]

well i do agree with you on that point. it appears we have some inactives now. and yeah, i have never gotten why someone would peace out in the middle of a war. i have been in anarchy and bill lock (in SE) and had 1 war left that was to end at update (that was 10 minutes away) and got hit by 2 other nations. so instead of being able to slip into peacemode for 5 days to get out of anarchy (and nuke anarchy), pay bills, and collect, i stuck it out. hell i did not even receive any aid but did manage to slip into pm after the next round of wars ended to come out 5 days later and continue fighting (and ending up in bill lock a second time. :( ).

as for TE- there may be no pm but hell, at least use up a slot even if you aren't/can't do anything else.

Paul, just after tW came into the war it was pretty even. I counted 23 to 21 nations over 3k ns in favour of our side. The total NS and number of members was also about 15 to 25% in favour of tW LE DF THP TFK etc, meaning we had a slight edge on average ns. This was actually shaping up to be a pretty fair and fun war. So fair in fact, that TPC was looking into giving peace soon, so we dont just beat the crap out of eachother, and both end up in rubble.

You say you will give peace when RE gives peace? Well RE already decided to give peace before you came in, not that it matters now really. Also, you saying you are coming in to even it up, and that tW have no top tier etc. LE having not fought until this war is the top tier, and as you can see from my first point, it was already pretty fair, all things considered.

Now, I dont really have much of a problem with what you did, apart from back stabbing us, but hey !@#$ happens. Just dont go claim that your declare was for reasons that are non existent.

Well I honestly can't be bothered to read four pages of bickering and such, so if I am missing anything important (and I'm sure I did :P ) sorry.

OP - welcome to the fight. This will probably end with me being anarchied, but oh well. I wanted this to escalate, so I guess I need to be more careful of what I wish for :P

Though I have to say, why no love OP? You left me to WAPA ( no offense to the boys at WAPA. I like you all and everything, its just that you keep putting me in anarchy :( ). I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!

P.S. Does this mean no more snapple Paul? :(

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1294441417' post='2567764']
Paul, just after tW came into the war it was pretty even. I counted 23 to 21 nations over 3k ns in favour of our side. The total NS and number of members was also about 15 to 25% in favour of tW LE DF THP TFK etc, meaning we had a slight edge on average ns. This was actually shaping up to be a pretty fair and fun war. So fair in fact, that TPC was looking into giving peace soon, so we dont just beat the crap out of eachother, and both end up in rubble.

You say you will give peace when RE gives peace? Well RE already decided to give peace before you came in, not that it matters now really. Also, you saying you are coming in to even it up, and that tW have no top tier etc. LE having not fought until this war is the top tier, and as you can see from my first point, it was already pretty fair, all things considered.

Now, I dont really have much of a problem with what you did, apart from back stabbing us, but hey !@#$ happens. Just dont go claim that your declare was for reasons that are non existent.
[/quote]

I remember when I was first notified OP were scum and untrustworthy, it was like if it happened yesterday. You didn't believe me when I told you, you said they were different. I also believed OP was different tbh, Just until yesterday I thought OP would even help us out should we need it (against Warriors), or atleast stay neutral.

But owell, I agree, !@#$ happens.

Oh and fyi to the OP, RE, G-6, etc. have already offered white peace and G-6 has offered to surrender, LE wants to go all 7 days. So please give the !@#$%^&* to someone who will buy it, because I sure as hell won't.

Confusion.

[quote name='dy Cazaril' timestamp='1294443056' post='2567802']
I just remembered why I don't read the TE OWF anymore. Everyone complains about everything.

o/ OP
[/quote]
Tell me, do you think I have reason to complain?