Brotherhood of Steel Declaration of War

AnCapistan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1293769915' post='2558923']
In response to his declaration of war, my alliance just attacked your treaty partner.

Fun, right?
[/quote]

If its anything like your attempts to ZI me, i dont see why he should worry much.

Was "The Warchest" Drogan.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293770028' post='2558925']
In response to you being so antsy we won't activate our non-existent treaty.

Remember, young grasshopper, good things come to those who wait.
[/quote]

Non existent? I don't follow, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95386&view=findpost&p=2530718"]because it seems as though you have an ODP with them[/url] (my mistake earlier in thinking it was a protectorate).

Let me refresh your memory:

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291585279' post='2531205']
I'm sorry I'm not going to let you attack my friend.

NoR, TSO, you heard this man!
[/quote]

You were pretty quick to throw around protection and the names of your other treaty partners then, why the change of heart?

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='lordliam' timestamp='1293769531' post='2558918']
I'm sorry, but I'm more of a Mobile Armour kind of guy, Locke.

Anyway, good luck with your war, I think that you'll need it. :v:
[/quote]

Need to keep the theme of CB in mind though, just sayin'....

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1293770210' post='2558931']
Non existent? I don't follow, [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=95386&view=findpost&p=2530718"]because it seems as though you have an ODP with them[/url] (my mistake earlier in thinking it was a protectorate).
[/quote]

Your mistake was not taking my word. I might be a clown but, I'm an honest one. When I said I prefer vaginas, that was the truth. That came from the bottom of my heart. There wasn't any lying there. I seriously just prefer vaginas.

You know what bro. Please feel free to look for a treaty between OTS and BoS. I'll honour one if I can see it in writing. With clauses and everything. I have a spiffy hat and a magnifying glass I'm willing to shell out to you if you need one.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1293764308' post='2558830']
Hello, Planet Bob, I have bad news: this planet is dying. Everyday hundreds of nations leave our world. And do you know why? I will tell you why. The reason is quite simply boredom. Boredom is the ultimate killer of nations on Planet Bob. The only enjoyable thing on our planet is armed conflict, and when alliances aren't at war a nation's only option to go to war is to tech raid. But there are those amongst us that would see our only avenue of entertainment shut off. Very recently the alliance of Celestial Being has ,for no valid reason, protected a tech raidable nation. They have waved around the power of their protectors, VE, and pushed their immoral, destructive agenda; much to the chagrin of raiders everywhere. The raiders were unable to defy the protection else they be destroyed.

But have no fear, raiders, for I will defend our ideals. Celestial Being has hidden behind the skirts of those greater then them for long enough! As of tonight the Brotherhood of Steel considers itself in a state of war with Celestial Being. May Trollus and Nicole have mercy on your souls, for we shall have none.

/s/

Mr Damsky, High Elder of the Brotherhood
[/quote]

Unfortunately I have no nations so small and backwards as to be able to assist Celestial Being in repelling this senseless attack. Fortunately my intelligence chief informs me their forces have no need of help in this matter. So have fun! :smug:

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293770523' post='2558938']
Your mistake was not taking my word. I might be a clown but, I'm an honest one. When I said I prefer vaginas, that was the truth. That came from the bottom of my heart. There wasn't any lying there. I seriously just prefer vaginas.

You know what bro. Please feel free to look for a treaty between OTS and BoS. I'll honour one if I can see it in writing. With clauses and everything. I have a spiffy hat and a magnifying glass I'm willing to shell out to you if you need one.
[/quote]

Jokes are fun. However, it appears it wasn't a mistake, and you did in fact declare you have a protectorate with BoS...in all caps:

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1291585687' post='2531214']
Damsky's lying to feel better. It's a protectorate. I'll just put this simple for you.

[b]NO ONNNNE IS GOING TO ATTACK OURRRRR PROTECTORATE[/b]
[/quote]

Edited by Il Impero Romano

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1293770702' post='2558942']
Jokes are fun. However, it appears it wasn't a mistake, and you did in fact declare you have a protectorate with BoS...in all caps:
[/quote]
Being a protectorate doesn't make it an MDP. Different alliances have different standards of what "protection" means.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1293770565' post='2558940']
Unfortunately I have no nations so small and backwards as to be able to assist Celestial Being in repelling this senseless attack. Fortunately my intelligence chief informs me their forces have no need of help in this matter. So have fun! :smug:
[/quote]
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Brotherhood%20of%20Steel&anyallexact=exact"]You might want to drop his ***.[/url]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1293770702' post='2558942']

[/quote]

[23:51:31] <BEazy[OTS]> The protection is canceled btw

I believe that was two nights ago. I told you. I'm an honest man. I don't know why you don't believe me but, okay bud.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1293770984' post='2558945']
Being a protectorate doesn't make it an MDP. Different alliances have different standards of what "protection" means.
[/quote]
Not to mention it would have to be an MADP for Impero's terrible goading to even have any meaning

:carlos:

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293771043' post='2558946']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=Brotherhood%20of%20Steel&anyallexact=exact"]You might want to drop his ***.[/url]

[23:51:31] <BEazy[OTS]> The protection is canceled btw

I believe that was two nights ago. I told you. I'm an honest man. I don't know why you don't believe me but, okay bud.
[/quote]

Hey, if you canceled two nights ago, you could have just said so in the first place. Good enough for me though.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1293770984' post='2558945']
[/quote]
To be honest, I ruled over BoS with an iron fist. Sending small children to gather food from the evil terrors of the outback.

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1293771195' post='2558950']
Hey, if you canceled two nights ago, you could have just said so in the first place. Good enough for me though.
[/quote]

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1293770028' post='2558925']
[b]In response to you being so antsy we won't activate our non-existent treaty.
[/b]
Remember, young grasshopper, good things come to those who wait.
[/quote]

I thought you knew we didn't have a treaty after I said we had a non-existent treaty. I get if you missed it and if you need that magnifying glass just send me a holler and I'll get it to business class. Just looking out for you brother.

Edited by Believland

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1293772785' post='2558978']
I support Celestial Being in this war. I don't think they need any assistance right now, but if they request it I'm willing to help.
[/quote]

This in no way shape or form involves you.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1293773690' post='2558989']
This in no way shape or form involves you.
[/quote]
Only if they request assistance would it actually involve me, but nothing CB was doing involved BoS before they declared. CB has offered to help KN in the event we get attacked before, so I see no reason I wouldn't offer the same for them.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1293773841' post='2558991']
Only if they request assistance would it actually involve me, but nothing CB was doing involved BoS before they declared. CB has offered to help KN in the event we get attacked before, so I see no reason I wouldn't offer the same for them.
[/quote]

BoS had a pretty straight forward Declaration of War. You not involved, keep it that way.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1293773841' post='2558991']
[/quote]

What CB was doing affected everyone.