Cat Land declares war.

SWAT128

[quote name='Ellis' timestamp='1291157098' post='2526790']
Unless you have a reason, it seems you're just kinda being a jerk?
That does tend to annoy some people.
[/quote]

Well, he is in GOONS so I find it odd that he'd be complaining about this. They tend to be bigger jerks than myself.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='im317' timestamp='1291158472' post='2526810']
people always say to "do something about it" and now SWAT does something and people are upset, you really cant win here can you.
[/quote]

They could do something about him doing something about it?

[quote name='Ellis' timestamp='1291157098' post='2526790']
Unless you have a reason, it seems you're just kinda being a jerk?
That does tend to annoy some people.
[/quote]
You mad bro?

SWAT wants to have some fun, its only a matter of hours before NPO, Invicta, TPF and some tech raiders all want SWAT's slots. if seeing this angers you SOOOOO much i suggest stop reading

people always say to "do something about it" and now SWAT does something and people are upset, you really cant win here can you.
[/quote]

I've never said that, besides, you can't make everyone happy, so why care about what people think?

Edit:

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1291160186' post='2526823']
You mad bro?

SWAT wants to have some fun, its only a matter of hours before NPO, Invicta, TPF and some tech raiders all want SWAT's slots. if seeing this angers you SOOOOO much i suggest stop reading
[/quote]

Not really, he asked why Poyplemonkeys wasn't cheering like everyone else, so I suggested something. It's not angering me at all, I'm not sure why you'd think that :huh:

Edited by Ellis

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1291158588' post='2526812']
Well, he is in GOONS so I find it odd that he'd be complaining about this. They tend to be bigger jerks than myself.
[/quote]

This is true.

Carry on with your...whatever this is. RED must have had it coming.

[quote name='MetalJoe' timestamp='1291194439' post='2527182']
Go Cat Land!

[IMG]http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m163/Barrin515/Alembic%2025/BattleCat.jpg[/IMG]

Also, congrats on putting two of RED's nations into Anarchy. Keep it up!
[/quote]

Lmao! Thats a Good one. Good Luck Cat Land. I heard that they also stole your Catnip? :huh:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1291159728' post='2526819']
[color="#0000FF"]I had forgotten RED existed. Thank you for reminding me about this terrible alliance. Good pick and good luck. You have Rebel Virginia's approval.[/color]
[/quote]

This man speaks the truth, have fun SWAT.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1291156072' post='2526777']
Is there a reason you are so upset?
[/quote]
Being upset wasn't a prerequisite to wishing ill will upon someone last time I checked. I simply hope your nation burns to the ground ^_^

[/quote]

What's he doing something about exactly? A serious answer to that might assuage me.

[quote name='SWAT128' timestamp='1291158588' post='2526812']
[/quote]

Well putting aside the fact you've specifically looked me up in order to make a point about my alliance affiliation rather than my beliefs, when GOONS are 'being bigger jerks' it's at least either fairly entertaining for the masses, or not announced to the masses.

You could have upped the entertainment value of this by taking on someone who might represent a challenge to your nation, but alas, it was not to be. Rest assured, the soldiers of Poyplonia are quaking in their boots at this show of bravado from the mighty Catland.

[i]Edit: Have edited this post 4 times now, refuse to do so again even if there are mistakes <_< [/i]

Edited by Poyplemonkeys

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1291214412' post='2527255']
Being upset wasn't a prerequisite to wishing ill will upon someone last time I checked. I simply hope your nation burns to the ground ^_^

What's he doing something about exactly? A serious answer to that might assuage me.

Well putting aside the fact you've specifically looked me up in order to make a point about my alliance affiliation rather than my beliefs, when GOONS are 'being bigger jerks' it's at least either fairly entertaining for the masses, or not announced to the masses.

You could have upped the entertainment value of this by taking on someone who might represent a challenge to your nation, but alas, it was not to be. Rest assured, the soldiers of Poyplonia are quaking in their boots at this show of bravado from the mighty Catland.

[i]Edit: Have edited this post 4 times now, refuse to do so again even if there are mistakes <_< [/i]
[/quote]

I've done the whole "attack an alliance way bigger than myself" thing before, so I thought I'd try something different this time. Sorry if I'm disappointing you. I'll make sure next time to get your approval before I make any decisions on who to attack.

You mad bro?

[/quote]

He's a bit too small for me .. so I'll just wish everyone FUN in this "Thread of former Insanity"!

oo/

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1291214412' post='2527255']

[/quote]

Agree completely.

Declaring war on an alliance less then 15 members, and only 1 with nukes which is way higher NS then you... I don't view this as something "just for fun", it's like beating a game using cheat codes to give you an unfair advantage, then being satisfied with that victory. Not my thing, but if it works for you cool.

@Red Elite Defence - GL guys, you have my best wishes, if ya win don't let them off soft.

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1291226177' post='2527348']
Or maybe you could just do it, have your fun, and not have a big 'look at me!' thread seeking approval and attention?
[/quote]

He is merely informing the masses of the happenings within his alliance. This is no different than what lots of others do on a daily basis around here.

o/ Catland. These infidels must be punished!

its only a matter of hours before NPO, Invicta, TPF and some tech raiders all want SWAT's slots.
[/quote]

Apparently not. No one's attacking SWAT. Not even RED.

I'm sending you some aid too SWAT. Keep nuking them and maybe they'll wake up :v: