Treaty Cancellation

Vijaya

[center][img]http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss90/Titanium_Crusher/Colossusflag-3.png[/img][/center]

It is my sad duty to announce, on behalf of the Triumvirate of Colossus, the cancellation of the Optional Defense Pact between Colossus and The Killer Turtle Brigade. The reasoning behind this difficult decision has been explained in private channels.

Pursuant to paragraph 6 of said treaty, it will remain in full force and effect for 72 hours.

Edited by Valdemar

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that people misunderstand that although this treaty was technically an ODP, it meant a great deal more than that (at least to Colossus) and was an ODP for reasons that you would know if you were supposed to know them.

[quote name='Valdemar' timestamp='1290903862' post='2524933']
I think that people misunderstand that although this treaty was technically an ODP, it meant a great deal more than that (at least to Colossus) and was an ODP for reasons that you would know if you were supposed to know them.
[/quote]

I tend to view treaties very simple. If you like the other person and are willing to defend him/her get the treaty and stick to it.
An ODP is an insult to both parties involved.

Good luck to both The Killer Turtle Brigade. and Collossos.

Edit: Why did i put ODN in there...

Edited by Andre27

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1290904186' post='2524938']
I tend to view treaties very simple. If you like the other person and are willing to defend him/her get the treaty and stick to it.

Good luck to both [b]ODN[/b] and Collossos.
[/quote]

Yes, especially them! :P

(It's TKTB)

[quote name='Andre27' timestamp='1290904186' post='2524938']

Good luck to both ODN and Collossos.
[/quote]

Thank you good sir!

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1290904404' post='2524941']
Yes, especially them! :P

(It's TKTB)
[/quote]

That's what you get when posting after midnight with a couple of beers down. By association i thought of ODN when i read ODP. Silly mistake really.
Time to sober up.

Sad to see this cancellation

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1290900016' post='2524876']
Attack Batallion on a bad CB.
[/quote]
Technically Batallion attacked TKTB, but what's done is done

Edited by Skippy

Is there a point beyond simply making the announcement for announcement's sake, if you're not going to actually state the reason for the announcement? If you're not willing to make it publicly known as to why you're doing something, then keep it private. Don't make the announcement.