CNRP World Map III

Lynneth

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1327459461' post='2906378']
No, she hasn't.
Not by the terms we’ve agreed to for the role-play!
[/quote]

She got an auto-advance due to your horrible inactivity in the thread and is soon up for an autowin so I'd try to post there if you want to keep Procinctia.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1327492364' post='2906548']She got an auto-advance due to your horrible inactivity in the thread and is soon up for an autowin so I'd try to post there if you want to keep Procinctia.[/quote]That's not what we'd agreed to, and I still have until the end of today.
Mara Lithaen agreed to join my RP with Otto Verteidiger, who’s still pending.
Mara Lithaen didn’t disagree to me waiting a week for Otto Verteidiger.
I have PM logs as evidence!

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1327500972' post='2906569']That's not what we'd agreed to, and I still have until the end of today.
Mara Lithaen agreed to join my RP with Otto Verteidiger, who’s still pending.
Mara Lithaen didn’t disagree to me waiting a week for Otto Verteidiger.
I have PM logs as evidence![/quote]Once again, CNRP is quick to bury me.
How could my fellow role-players believe that what transpired in the Bering did not unfold exactly as I had planned?
Of course, I could not have planned to ambushed [b]BY my OWN! Role-Play![/b]

Mara Lithaen, is at minimum, violating pre-agreed terms of our mutually consented role-play.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Generalissimo' timestamp='1327501932' post='2906578']
Once again, CNRP is quick to bury me.
How could my fellow role-players believe that what transpired in the Bering did not unfold exactly as I had planned?
Of course, I could not have planned to ambushed [b]BY my OWN! Role-Play![/b]

Mara Lithaen, is at minimum, violating pre-agreed terms of our mutually consented role-play.
[/quote]

You've been inactive well beyond a week in that thread and all proper procedures were followed. Now for further objections I'd like to refer you to the GMs court to save this thread from further off-topic posts.

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1327519704' post='2906732']
Hey, you can occupy my land, but not just hand it out to new people.
[/quote]

Then I'd say it's disputed, but we can work something out on that note. Lyn if you would change it to simply, Amazonian West Africa.

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1327519758' post='2906733']
Then I'd say it's disputed, but we can work something out on that note. Lyn if you would change it to simply, Amazonian West Africa.
[/quote]
Occupied Croatia should do.

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1327519758' post='2906733']
[/quote]

[quote name='Lynneth' timestamp='1327522233' post='2906763']
Occupied Croatia should do.
[/quote]

Doubly disputed by myself at this moment in time. Hopefully will be resolved soon.

[quote name='Kevin Kingswell' timestamp='1327525281' post='2906783']
Doubly disputed by myself at this moment in time. Hopefully will be resolved soon.
[/quote]

Triply disputed. :smug:

Edited by Axolotlia

Please mark this land as the Eastern Federation. This also includes the island of Bahrain.

[img]http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m586/JoelJames1/EasternFederation.png[/img]

Edited by Joel James

[quote name='Sarah Tintagyl' timestamp='1327548032' post='2907036']
The West African Protectorate, should be Disputed at the moment, not Pra. Prot.
[/quote]
Will fix in the next update, unless it does become a PRA Prot.

[quote name='graniteknight' timestamp='1327548014' post='2907035']
Do we get to pick which genitalia we munch upon?
[/quote]
Male only. Hundreds per bag..

Edited by Lynneth

According to the Treaty between TSK and Peru, the land of TSK goes to Peru. No protectorate of yours please.

RP: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=108575&view=findpost&p=2904811

[quote]VIII. To prevent Insurgency and Anarchy

Should there be any insurgency or other armed resistance against the legal government in either country, it is the duty of the other country to assist in putting it down and to reinstate the old order, should it become necessary. [b]Should it be impossible to do so and one signatory party falls into complete anarchy, the crown of the one fallen into anarchy shall be transferred to the one remaining[/b], as to allow for the region to remain as stable as possible, instead of attracting scavengers and opportunists.[/quote]

Joel also said so in his DoE of his new country.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis