CNRP World Map III

Lynneth

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1327863831' post='2909621']
Thats a huge swath. Which part. And why there out of curoisity?
[/quote]
I know, noone asked, but I still give my 2 cents. Kurdistan would be a nice idea. It has a nice culture, a background and as noone can realistically create Turkey, it uses up that space between Sarah and Cent, instead of preventing an Iran/Persia.

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1327863831' post='2909621']
Thats a huge swath. Which part. And why there out of curoisity?
[/quote]
Whichever part you want to give me. I'm bad at geography.

It's because Sarah offered me advice and protection if I had a small region in India or Afghanistan... [s]Sadly, I do not know where these places even are.[/s]

Edit: I just suck at geography, alright? So cool your jets, people, because I'm fourteen and never had to know about Asia and the Middle East. Blame the American education system.

Edited by Ael Aluciz

[quote name='Evangeline Anovilis' timestamp='1327866021' post='2909667']
I know, noone asked, but I still give my 2 cents. Kurdistan would be a nice idea. It has a nice culture, a background and as noone can realistically create Turkey, it uses up that space between Sarah and Cent, instead of preventing an Iran/Persia.
[/quote]
Actually, Evangeline, that's a nice idea. I approve of it, and hopefully Triyun does too.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/khbjB.png[/img]

My humble mapmaking skills. I think it is a good chunk of land and it leaves the rest compact for others. I hope you both are ok with it, else, it was just my proposal. ^_^

Edit: The yellow part of course. And it's rather simplified towards the others.

Edited by Evangeline Anovilis

Eva, that's closer to a Turkish-Kurdish Union. Kurdistan would look like this:

[img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3480/kurdistan.png[/img]

I personally suggest that we leave that middle ground for those that what to RP a Turkish country.

[quote name='Centurius' timestamp='1327868665' post='2909704']
Are you !@#$@#$ kidding me?
[/quote]
I'm in ninth grade, man. I know sort of where Afghanistan is and I know India, but luckily, I learn fast and I'm taking Geography because I'm well-aware I'm lacking in that field of my education. I've got a lot left to learn, and besides, I'd never been interested in the world aside from the United States and Dominican Republic.

It's not like I'm saying that I don't know and I don't want to, I'm saying I don't know at this moment. <_<

[quote name='Kankou' timestamp='1327868059' post='2909695']
Eva, that's closer to a Turkish-Kurdish Union. Kurdistan would look like this:

[img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/3480/kurdistan.png[/img]

I personally suggest that we leave that middle ground for those that what to RP a Turkish country.
[/quote]

Hmm, thanks. I just wanted to fill that space. But I think your proposal is better.

Also Cent, I know people from 8th grade that thought Thrace was a country of its own. I should feel bad that the person I convinced of this failed when the teacher asked him about the southeastern corner of Europe, but still I find it hilarious. Just saying, there are such people.

[quote name='Ael Aluciz' timestamp='1327866184' post='2909672']
Edit: I just suck at geography, alright? So cool your jets, people, because I'm fourteen and never had to know about Asia and the Middle East. Blame the American education system.
[/quote]

Many of the folks here went through the American education system. Don't just blame your education system (even if it really does suck ass); rise above it and educate yourself. You might wanna brush up on your Middle Eastern geography if you plan on RPing there.

Welcome to CNRP, btw. :)

[quote name='Rauchen' timestamp='1327881004' post='2909841']
Many of the folks here went through the American education system. Don't just blame your education system (even if it really does suck ass); rise above it and educate yourself. You might wanna brush up on your Middle Eastern geography if you plan on RPing there.

Welcome to CNRP, btw. :)
[/quote]
'Kay, thanks!

[quote name='Triyun' timestamp='1327881371' post='2909844']
Ok feel free to DoE.
[/quote]
Thanks.