Final Destination - Duckroll Announcement

StevieG

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1290460792' post='2520533']
Honestly, coming from the person who's (OOC: SE) alliance wanted him impeached...This doesn't really mean much. Also, pro-tip: Next time you want to call someone a 'joke' and incompetent, you should look at yourself.

Much Love.

Confusion.
[/quote]

oh you definately mad.

whats the matter, got a sour taste in your mouth about this little operation working about as well as the ones you've done in the past? Your repeated failure reminds me of the saying, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1290493164' post='2521052']
We lost around 30k NS from the initial blitz and yet we still have:

:smug:
[/quote]

It hasn't even been 12 hours since you posted that, and now your not even on the biggest alliance gains list, but your not on the smallest gains yet either, so your somewhere between +8k and -18k, but nowhere close to the +60k you were bragging about being at pre-blitz.

Generic stats cause I wasn't on when the war hit:

War start:
PS (11/21) - 157992ns, avg 3762
DR (11/21) - 131193ns, avg 5466

Now:
PS Last Updated: 11/23/2010 12:12:39 PM - 42 nations, 132038ns (-25848), 3144avg, 8 nukes
DR Last Updated: 11/23/2010 12:17:21 PM - 24 nations, 91980ns (-39213), 3833avg, 66 nukes

Admittedly there are many factors here. Like plenty of other nations helping PS out. Some DR nations left and changed AA too. I ain't gonna try and figure it all out though. There will also probably be other nations involved before things settle down completely. Heck, you might even say I know that for a fact. However, PS are the ones taking the brunt of the hits from DR, and DR still has a whole crapload of nukes.

There's a longggg ways yet to go in this one.

[quote name='Arrnea' timestamp='1290515572' post='2521171']
Not only that, the alliance I lead now is stronger than it's ever been, as a community.
[/quote]

Your an emotional leader, which is why I call you bad. You along with others in that community seem to run completely on emotion. Once you don't overreact to things that happen in your alliance you will be a good leader.

As for the war situation. War is not about who is right, it is about who is left. War is deception. Obviously the colors of this war are not to be looked at so simply.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1290519078' post='2521191']
oh you definately mad.

whats the matter, got a sour taste in your mouth about this little operation working about as well as the ones you've done in the past? Your repeated failure reminds me of the saying, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
[/quote]
What?... No matter what happens, this will be a Strategic Victory for DR, since we'll be dealing out more damage than we'll be receiving. Also, Do I know you? Or are you one of those people that pretends I've done something for them because they think it's 'cool'?

'Confusion.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1290536663' post='2521291']
Generic stats cause I wasn't on when the war hit:

War start:
PS (11/21) - 157992ns, avg 3762
DR (11/21) - 131193ns, avg 5466

Now:
PS Last Updated: 11/23/2010 12:12:39 PM - 42 nations, 132038ns (-25848), 3144avg, 8 nukes
DR Last Updated: 11/23/2010 12:17:21 PM - 24 nations, 91980ns (-39213), 3833avg, 66 nukes

Admittedly there are many factors here. Like plenty of other nations helping PS out. Some DR nations left and changed AA too. I ain't gonna try and figure it all out though. There will also probably be other nations involved before things settle down completely. Heck, you might even say I know that for a fact. However, PS are the ones taking the brunt of the hits from DR, and DR still has a whole crapload of nukes.

There's a longggg ways yet to go in this one.
[/quote]

Yeah, you cant really stat this one out dude :P If it had been DR on PS, we would end up victorious due to the massive amount of nuke and infra hugging we did in the first 30 days :P

In reality we had 6 Big nations, and a handful of nations around 4k with a few nukes each. We did also manage to get a few others 1 nuke or so. Its not that much to work with really.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1290547379' post='2521441']
What?... No matter what happens, this will be a Strategic Victory for DR, since we'll be dealing out more damage than we'll be receiving.[/quote]
[url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/strategy"]Strategy.[/url]

Was that your primary goal?
If it wasn't, perhaps you should question your tactics.

:lol1:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1290630331' post='2522347']

[/quote]

Bingo. I'm enjoying the fight (heh, isn't often that I get to fight against what were the #1, #2, and #4 nations in TE without going rogue) and certainly don't have any regrets that DR brought it to our doorstep (I was the first nation to break 100k casualties this round!), but as a flag-running exercise it's a complete and utter failure...DR not only shot their wad attacking an alliance that wasn't even flag-running, but managed to get their flag-runners caught in the crossfire. Strategically, not a strong decision.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1290631406' post='2522357']
Bingo. I'm enjoying the fight (heh, isn't often that I get to fight against what were the #1, #2, and #4 nations in TE without going rogue) and certainly don't have any regrets that DR brought it to our doorstep (I was the first nation to break 100k casualties this round!), but as a flag-running exercise it's a complete and utter failure...DR not only shot their wad attacking an alliance that wasn't even flag-running, but managed to get their flag-runners caught in the crossfire. Strategically, not a strong decision.
[/quote]

I have to agree with Schad here, the obvious purpose of this round couldn't have been anything but flag running due to the late first war, so for a flag runner's attempt at winning, this was a mess for DR it appears. Their only hope is to have a nation or two survive the onslaught too far out of reach of the surrounding competition, which if our warrior status is worth anything, won't happen. Couple that with what appears to be a really weak follow-through post blitz, and I don't see Duckroll winning the round anymore. You can't infra hug, then not hug, and claim both prizes unless you're Nordic Ballers baby B-)

For the record Confusion, any bragging attempt you make here, still dwarfs in comparison to when we won the flag outright obliterating all other competition. I wouldn't mind seeing what would hopefully be a Valhallan flag up, but it'll be a cold day in hell before you are part of a successful flag run.

What was it TO said... "Maybe I'm just bad luck?" yeah... Confusion and Terrel Owens, I like that comparison more than I realized I would as I am writing it.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1290630331' post='2522347']

[/quote]

Well, if DR's primary goal was to nuke PS into complete euphoria, it worked. Sorry, Clash, you know I like you - but I can't think of any other alliance that has ever shown so much love to PS than DR this round. I'm actually embarrassed that Dark Chocolate only managed to return the nuclear favor once. How inconsiderate of me.

Dont even try to spin this. Its clear that PS were about to attack as we attacked. Anyways, if you werent after us for a while then I might have got it wrong. Regardless, Im happy at least some in PS are enjoying this as much as we are. ;)

Anyways, theres only so much you can do with 5 or 6 nations, and desperate times call for desperate measures. :P Hindsight is a wonderful thing isnt it? We still have a bit of bite left in us as well ;)

Still a shame everyone I fought just turtled really, two of em just ate defeat alerts and the guy twice my strength sent like one nuke and two bombing runs. I sent troops into engagements with 15% victory chance or less every other update I thought this was war edition. :wacko:

[quote name='HeyZeus' timestamp='1290925627' post='2525157']
Still a shame everyone I fought just turtled really, two of em just ate defeat alerts and the guy twice my strength sent like one nuke and two bombing runs. I sent troops into engagements with 15% victory chance or less every other update I thought this was war edition. :wacko:
[/quote]

That is a shame. You might want to check your nation, Miyamoto Musashi. I hope that makes you feel better. B-)

[quote name='HeyZeus' timestamp='1290925627' post='2525157']
[/quote]

Yeah that is a shame. I had the same thing right from the beginning of the war from 2 DR nations, including one of the original top 6 :mad:

[quote name='White Chocolate' timestamp='1290962525' post='2525320']
That is a shame. You might want to check your nation, Miyamoto Musashi. I hope that makes you feel better. B-)
[/quote]

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles but were unable to locate any due to your hidden nuclear missile silos. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified. :lol1:

Thanks finally an organized quad. But yeah about your spy operations...

[quote name='HeyZeus' timestamp='1290979575' post='2525437']
Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your nuclear missiles but were unable to locate any due to your hidden nuclear missile silos. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified. :lol1:

Thanks finally an organized quad. But yeah about your spy operations...
[/quote]

:D Was not mine. Unless you mean Pork Shrimp generally. I have made that mistake before, but not this time. And you do not have any nukes regardless.

This (below) is mine. And I'm going to have to beat them around for only managing Defcon 2 :excl: Seriously...do I have spies or do I have a bunch of lazy bums getting a government payout???

"You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Vagabond. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target the enemy security systems and change their DEFCON to level 2. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified."

Edited by White Chocolate

No way to know who did it, could have been anyone as none of the operations were exposed. But I had four spy operations targeting my nukes and yeah I got no more nukes cause you guys allowed me to get out of nuclear anarchy and bill lock. :ehm:

But all of that aside I am pretty much toast had fun throwing troops at people and if I said anything offensive I apologize I try to be a more respectable person, so good war, good fighting and watch out next round if we fight again cause this time I am gonna get good resources! :awesome:

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1290799907' post='2523947']
I find it ironic I was ranked #13 before Duckroll hit me and I'll max at #13 in casualties.

Kudos for the fight, I'm fried.
[/quote]

I gotta give props to you and the other 2 PS folks I'm fighting for putting up a hell of a fight. Y'all countered well and coordinated some devastating attacks.

The real question is who brought the beer, cause there is lots of BBQ'd Shrimp and Duck to go around.

[quote name='Aggierebel96' timestamp='1290998891' post='2525611']
I gotta give props to you and the other 2 PS folks I'm fighting for putting up a hell of a fight. Y'all countered well and coordinated some devastating attacks.

The real question is who brought the beer, cause there is lots of BBQ'd Shrimp and Duck to go around.
[/quote]

You as well Aggie; I spent all of my cash to gain a couple extra days of nuking fun before I'd get beaten down, so I'm pretty well useless now, but it was fun while it lasted.

[quote name='Aggierebel96' timestamp='1290998891' post='2525611']
[/quote]

Oh dude, don't give anyone else any ideas.

Unofficially, I think it's safe to say that we have at least a cease fire...because the few of us who can get up and attack someone (not me, btw) are no longer in range of the rest of us.

Thus, all hail the unofficial "Pork Duck Shrimp Roll Accords" :excl: A piece (and I did that on purpose) agreement between Pork Shrimp and Duckroll.

;)

Edited by White Chocolate