Announcement from The Prolific Empire

KingEd

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Homeboy' timestamp='1290490804' post='2521021']
Har har, we as a sovereign alliance take our own path in FA. This was simply one of the ratifications to our FA policy we decided to approach and followed through with. Now if you have something more intelligent with actual facts instead of opinions based on what treaties we have and who we are allied with please do post, but I don't take kindly to our work being disregarded and being set to be someone else's work or opinion on what we should be doing.
[/quote]

Oh and ODN hasn't approached you in the past to make sure you keep your treaties in check? They have never had to [i]remind[/i] you if you will, about who your allies are and who they are allied to?

Hear that? That's the sound of you realizing I know just a bit more than you thought I did.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1290491582' post='2521029']
Oh and ODN hasn't approached you in the past to make sure you keep your treaties in check? They have never had to [i]remind[/i] you if you will, about who your allies are and who they are allied to?

Hear that? That's the sound of you realizing I know just a bit more than you thought I did.
[/quote]

No they have not, what are you even talking about ?

[/quote]

So are you saying you and your allies never talk to each other about up and coming treaties? Not even if it effects them directly? That sounds pretty unprofessional if that is the case. Course you are making assumptions about our foreign affairs without any actual facts, so maybe that's just on par for ya eh?

[/quote]

Sounds like somebody is a bit butthurt that they didn't get a treaty? :awesome:

I love this move. You guys know my feelings on forumd diplomacy. A good move all around!

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1290399981' post='2519966']
The deletion of the accounts seems excessive but whatever floats your boat.
[/quote]

Apparently unused embassies harm some people in more ways than imaginable. Usually an unused embassy to me is just an unused embassy but I guess to some it really hurts if it's not being used.

[quote]Sounds like somebody is a bit butthurt that they didn't get a treaty? :awesome:

I love this move. You guys know my feelings on forumd diplomacy. A good move all around!
[/quote]

Wow, you know this move must suck if you have [i]him[/i] agreeing with you. I wonder why you haven't deleted embassies yet, oh wait your alliance is probably so boring only allies would want to visit you guys. My bad, I guess being uninteresting does have its perks!

Edited by The MVP

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1290525102' post='2521215']

[/quote]

No, actually that is not the situation, thank you for your baseless accusation however.

ODN had issue with who we were when we signed a treaty with TPE's ally, and carefully tightened the leash around TPE's neck when they reminded them who Hydra was, and who we were allied to.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1290530557' post='2521245']
ODN had issue with who we were when we signed a treaty with TPE's ally, and carefully tightened the leash around TPE's neck when they reminded them who Hydra was, and who we were allied to.
[/quote]
I would think (read: hope) ODN would realize what non-chaining means (assuming it was such).

Edited by Locke

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1290525996' post='2521219']
Apparently unused embassies harm some people in more ways than imaginable. Usually an unused embassy to me is just an unused embassy but I guess to some it really hurts if it's not being used.Wow, you know this move must suck if you have [i]him[/i] agreeing with you. I wonder why you haven't deleted embassies yet, oh wait your alliance is probably so boring only allies would want to visit you guys. My bad, I guess being uninteresting does have its perks!
[/quote]

The less we interact with the general public, the better is our stand.

No, actually that is not the situation, thank you for your baseless accusation however. ODN had issue with who we were when we signed a treaty with TPE's ally, and carefully tightened the leash around TPE's neck when they reminded them who Hydra was, and who we were allied to.
[/quote]

See you didn't know what the hell you were talking about. You said they manage who we treaty with, and your talking about an ally of an ally and their opinion they had on them. If you cant simply chatter and state your opinions on alliances with your own allies then your doing it wrong . We can sign a treaty with anyone at our discretion. But hey if you feel like there's something wrong with the way we do things and who we don't care to address or even bother with let us know. We love handling problems :smug:

No, actually that is not the situation, thank you for your baseless accusation however.

[/quote]
xmfd. Bitter much? You really need to grow up if you're upset by alliances 'communicating' with each other. You sound like a petulant child who didn't get his way.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1290539168' post='2521318']
xmfd. Bitter much? You really need to grow up if you're upset by alliances 'communicating' with each other. You sound like a petulant child who didn't get his way.
[/quote]

I am bitter? What do I have to be bitter about? The fact that ODN tramples over TPE's sovereignty and dictates their foreign policy is nothing I am bitter about, it does not affect me.

Seriously though, have you no other line to add to the discussion? It is quite laughable how you think anyone who could possibly disagree or not like how an alliance operates is "Bitter" and needs to "grow up".

Take a step back and look how your pathetic excuse for an alliance operates and posts and then see who needs to grow up here.

[quote name='Homeboy' timestamp='1290534077' post='2521270']

See you didn't know what the hell you were talking about. You said they manage who we treaty with, and your talking about an ally of an ally and their opinion they had on them. If you cant simply chatter and state your opinions on alliances with your own allies then your doing it wrong . We can sign a treaty with anyone at our discretion. But hey if you feel like there's something wrong with the way we do things and who we don't care to address or even bother with let us know. We love handling problems :smug:
[/quote]

Your issue is that you operate under the assumption that you are your own sovereign alliance not a pawn of ODN, but please continuing denying that you could sign what you would like without consulting ODN first and getting permission.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1290545135' post='2521391']
Your issue is that you operate under the assumption that you are your own sovereign alliance not a pawn of ODN, but please continuing denying that you could sign what you would like without consulting ODN first and getting permission.
[/quote]

For someone who so quickly starts crying about baseless accusations you sure seem to be tossing this one about with no proof whatsoever.

First and foremost, Jacapo, as leader of Hydra - making these types of accusations/remarks gains you no friends and [i]instead[/i] an Enemy. You and I both know, you are talking out of your arse for no good reason. Lets see how well this turns out for you... :smug:

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1290486092' post='2520932']
This move actually makes sense. With ODN telling you which treaties you are allowed to sign, having foreign embassies and diplomats is pointless.
[/quote]

Really? How would you know, is your head so far up TPE's ass that you know exactly why we chose this course of action? Or do you have a Spy within TPE we should know about?

[i]Please let me know.[/i]

[/quote]

Just because two of our ex-Councilors and Treaty Partners from FnKa are now in your alliance you think you know us? [i]Cute.[/i] The fact remains that never once has ODN or any of our allies and requested us to Sign/Not Sign any specific treaties. And no, they have never had to remind us of who their allies are/were [Fail UPN] and they never will.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1290525102' post='2521215']

[/quote]

:wub: Daikos. And these are my feelings exactly - at one point we did consider a treaty with Hydra but we didn't want to be in an awkward situation in regards to them defending NSO, and us NOT defending them because of incompetence on NSO's part. And for my Ego: the RoK/NSO Incident, the GOONS/NSO incident, the NSO/MK incident. [b]I'm glad we didn't and WILL NOT sign a Treaty with Hydra.[/b]

Edited by KingEd

[quote name='bakamitai' timestamp='1290545436' post='2521399']
We understand and respect the sovereign act of TPE in closing our embassy. We look forward to continuing our diplomatic dialogue with them on IRC, as they have requested.
[/quote]

Definitely, and thank you for respecting our decision. I do enjoy the talks with muffasavil[NPO], great person!

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1290545135' post='2521391']
[/quote]

Your issue is that you're jealous you're not us :smug:

Edited by Homeboy

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1290545608' post='2521407']
First and foremost, Jacapo, as leader of Hydra - making these types of accusations/remarks gains you no friends and [i]instead[/i] an Enemy. You and I both know, you are talking out of your arse for no good reason. Lets see how well this turns out for you... :smug:
[/quote]
I'm sure he's quaking in his boots. [IMG]http://imgur.com/PYU3Q.gif[/IMG]

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1290545045' post='2521385']
I am bitter? What do I have to be bitter about? The fact that ODN tramples over TPE's sovereignty and dictates their foreign policy is nothing I am bitter about, it does not affect me.

Seriously though, have you no other line to add to the discussion? It is quite laughable how you think anyone who could possibly disagree or not like how an alliance operates is "Bitter" and needs to "grow up".

Take a step back and look how your pathetic excuse for an alliance operates and posts and then see who needs to grow up here.
[/quote]
"I'm not bitter, i'm just coming into a thread criticising TPE because I couldn't get my way and I blame the ODN for this. Who said i'm bitter, i'm not bitter"

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1290545608' post='2521407']

Really? How would you know, is your head so far up TPE's ass that you know exactly why we chose this course of action? Or do you have a Spy within TPE we should know about?

[i]Please let me know.[/i]

Just because two of our ex-Councilors and Treaty Partners from FnKa are now in your alliance you think you know us? [i]Cute.[/i] The fact remains that never once has ODN or any of our allies and requested us to Sign/Not Sign any specific treaties. And no, they have never had to remind us of who their allies are/were [Fail UPN] and they never will.
[/quote]

I don't know I think he was just pointing out what most people already consider to be [i]mostly[/i] true. I don't think the broad majority of this place would go so far as to claim that ODN controls your policy, but it certainly is recognized you two are just about inseparable, and that your policies are intertwined. Well, for those that care, at all.

:smug:

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1290561152' post='2521634']
I don't know I think he was just pointing out what most people already consider to be [i]mostly[/i] true. I don't think the broad majority of this place would go so far as to claim that ODN controls your policy, but it certainly is recognized you two are just about inseparable, and that your policies are intertwined. Well, for those that care, at all.

:smug:
[/quote]

Shh. I like this thread, where we're ebil puppetmasters who kept TPE from signing a treaty with poor old Hydra :smug: