Announcement from The Prolific Empire

KingEd

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1290548190' post='2521458']
"I'm not bitter, i'm just coming into a thread criticising TPE because I couldn't get my way and I blame the ODN for this. Who said i'm bitter, i'm not bitter"
[/quote]

[quote name='Yankees Empire' timestamp='1290570690' post='2521752']
Shh. I like this thread, where we're ebil puppetmasters who kept TPE from signing a treaty with poor old Hydra :smug:
[/quote]

I am interested in knowing where I ever stated I have been affected. Hydra does not want a treaty with TPE, Hydra never tried to get a treaty with TPE. Hydra Did have a treaty with FnKa, who also held a treaty with TPE, and this caused ODN to have to pull in the reins on TPE.

So, you both are incorrect, as usual, I really shouldn't be surprised.

Edited by Jacapo Saladin

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1290399981' post='2519966']
The deletion of the accounts seems excessive but whatever floats your boat.
[/quote]

You can at least let the accounts stay on so they can still chat wid u guys. After all, u guys are prolly "close" by now.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1290572389' post='2521785']
I am interested in knowing where I ever stated I have been affected. Hydra does not want a treaty with TPE, Hydra never tried to get a treaty with TPE. Hydra Did have a treaty with FnKa, who also held a treaty with TPE.

[/quote]
And where did I say you wanted a treaty with TPE? Oh deary me, you're not jumping to conclusions are you?!

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1290572564' post='2521788']
And where did I say you wanted a treaty with TPE? Oh deary me, you're not jumping to conclusions are you?!
[/quote]

Why else would you say what you did? What else could you have falsely thought ODN stopped me from doing?

I think you have given up trying to argue at this point.

Thanks for putting on your best effort though!

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_ZsFQ2SifuyI/Sd10r-B-YuI/AAAAAAAAAHI/4BqX1sdsGag/s400/thumbsUp.jpg[/img]

I am interested in knowing where I ever stated I have been affected. Hydra does not want a treaty with TPE, Hydra never tried to get a treaty with TPE. Hydra Did have a treaty with FnKa, who also held a treaty with TPE, and this caused ODN to have to pull in the reins on TPE.

[/quote]

And don't you ever try and treaty them! They're ours! Stay away! :D

[/quote]

What did the ODN actually do or say to TPE when Fnka and Hydra were treatied huh ? Find me the info, find me something that's proof of this rather than your opinion.

[quote name='Homeboy' timestamp='1290576785' post='2521867']
What did the ODN actually do or say to TPE when Fnka and Hydra were treatied huh ? Find me the info, find me something that's proof of this rather than your opinion.
[/quote]

We were like "Yo" and you were like "Sup?" and we were like "Yeah," and you were like "Aight."

I am interested in knowing where I ever stated I have been affected. [b]Hydra does not want a treaty with TPE,[/b] Hydra never tried to get a treaty with TPE. Hydra Did have a treaty with FnKa, who also held a treaty with TPE, and [b]this caused ODN to have to pull in the reins on TPE.[/b]

[/quote]

[i]Sure...[/i]

Why are you even here? Why is this so important to you if you [b]don't[/b] want a treaty with us? [i]Think about that...[/i]Not to mention, ODN never opposed our Treaty with FnKa even after they signed with you - on the contrary, we warned/advised FnKa Govt against it (Dead Animal and MKV can confirm that).

Btw, I'd love to see some proof of this - it would make my day to be honest since I know said proof doesn't exist. So keep talking JS, it only changes our diminishing opinion of Hydra.

[quote name='Homeboy' timestamp='1290576785' post='2521867']
[/quote]

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1290598155' post='2522029']
[i]Sure...[/i]

Why are you even here? Why is this so important to you if you [b]don't[/b] want a treaty with us? [i]Think about that...[/i]Not to mention, ODN never opposed our Treaty with FnKa even after they signed with you - on the contrary, we warned/advised FnKa Govt against it (Dead Animal and MKV can confirm that).

Btw, I'd love to see some proof of this - it would make my day to be honest since I know said proof doesn't exist. So keep talking JS, it only changes our diminishing opinion of Hydra.
[/quote]

How [i]dare[/i] you ask for proof? I think it's quite obvious that Jacapo is the only one in this thread speaking the truth and that everyone else is throwing around [b]BASELESSS[/b] accusations!

[quote name='KingEd' timestamp='1290400178' post='2519971']
Not really. If their not going to be doing FA work on our forums, then there's no reason for them to be there. Just what we think is appropriate to do is all.
[/quote]
Just for that im going to sign up and post sheer nonsense(like i always do)