An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Ardus

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1290063894' post='2516557']
I'll push the big red button, but only if you don't complain when I do.[/quote]

I give you my word, not even a whisper of complaint. I shall bask in the nuclear glow of war and love every minute of it.

The red button awaits.

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1290066278' post='2516569']
Your not very good at connecting references are you. Typical dense MK'r though. You guys really need an intelligence censor to keep you guys from posting fail blogs on the owf. Bahh who am I kidding... Your right. I'll just use big red arrows, short words and label EVERYTHING next time =)
[/quote]

Making propaganda that isn't terrible in the first place would probably be a better strategy.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' timestamp='1290025689' post='2516039']
I believe, in context, he was saying that IRON and its side needed to have more people spamming responses to each post made by the other side. That is far from good manners, believe it or not. However, its not like people on the other side don't already do the exact same thing so its hard for one side to critique the other completely without blame on this issue. Either way, my point is, that is how it is relevant.
[/quote]

That makes sense and is a reasonable conclusion. I'll go to back to my corner and continue not doing much of anything. :ehm:

Edited by MCRABT

[quote name='Arthur Blair' timestamp='1290047456' post='2516390']
This is a strawman.

Are you trying to claim that we did dictate what another alliance did? The same goes for Ivan a few posts back. Your attempt at spinning this into the Kingdom having done something DIRE beyond a Baron posting a minor announcement thread is futile. And possibly just a little bit silly.
[/quote]

strawman my ass. no one cares if youre butt hurt because someone kicked out 2/8 of your diplomats. stop trying to take the high horse when no one could careless

[quote name='dev0win' timestamp='1290099974' post='2516694']
Well yes I did post here but not giving you the ever so desired/approval support you are so desperately seeking on the OWF. I rather just like making fun of desperate attempts that MK has been putting our recently. I'm not just here to troll every post MK makes either. I've hailed some good things you've done recently, just as I have even for GOONS. These recent postings those are pathetic attempts for attention and I find them very amusing to say the least. As for baiting? C'mon its pure comedy. MK's actions recently remind me of circus events and a piss-poor attempt at making others look bad so that MK can get out of the spotlight is just another prime example. Do yourselves a favor and stay off the OWF for a while?

As for Potato's comment about grammar. Really? If thats all the argument you have on me you've clearly lost the battle. The "Well your Grammar SUCKS" argument is for 5th grade nerds that aren't big enough to punch their offenders. If I was really putting effort into flaming I would have put more effort into my 5 second photoshop job and actually typed text in my threads instead of just using pictures off googles top 10 searches. Try harder, you're still making yourself look pathetic sir.
[/quote]
You do realize that we're smart enough to know that us calling someone else out isn't going to detract attention away from what we've done, right?

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1290118030' post='2516840']
You do realize that we're smart enough to know that us calling someone else out isn't going to detract attention away from what we've done, right?
[/quote]

I believe that basic level of intelligence is being questioned here.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1290116746' post='2516834']
strawman my ass. no one cares if youre butt hurt because someone kicked out 2/8 of your diplomats. stop trying to take the high horse when no one could careless
[/quote]
It's still a straw man if you can't demonstrate how MK dictated another alliance's actions!

You, on the other hand, seem to be dictating to MK what announcements they should and should not be posting. :o

Honestly, i find this somehow ridiculous that you trolls somehow think that mk is in the wrong for reacting the way they did to NPO throwing out several of their diplomats. They value their diplomats integrity, you trolls obvisiously dont. That says alot about how much you value members, and from extension, treaty partners.

-edit spelling lack of sleep :/

Edited by kwell

[quote name='emmabuddie' timestamp='1290121141' post='2516864']
What would MK like to see accomplished by this announcement? it may of been mentioned, however please remind us all.
[/quote]
I'm going to assume they'd like people to know that they've closed their NPO embassy. Generally the purpose of an announcement is to tell people about the thing you're announcing.

What would MK like to see accomplished by this announcement? it may of been mentioned, however please remind us all.
[/quote]

Posting this shows them who their haters are. I love how you trolls are attempting to paint mk in the wrong when they just reacted to NPO. They actually value their diplomats integrity when the diplomats are in the right, I can assume that this is not understood by the repeatededly trolling in this thread. It honestly speeks greatly about how you value/defend your diplomats when they are unwarrantedly demasked.

Edited by kwell

[/quote]
[img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/cheesy.gif[/img]It was covered in the OP [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/cheesy.gif[/img], but to assert that we have closed the NPO consulate as a result of their actions detracting our diplomatic integrity. [img]http://thecastlehall.com/boards/Smileys/kickass/cheesy.gif[/img]

[quote name='ktarthan' timestamp='1290119058' post='2516849']
It's still a straw man if you can't demonstrate how MK dictated another alliance's actions!

You, on the other hand, seem to be dictating to MK what announcements they should and should not be posting. :o
[/quote]

youre damn right i am. though id find something else to complain about anyways :awesome:

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1290122255' post='2516872']
Posting this shows them who their haters are. I love how you trolls are attempting to paint mk in the wrong when they just reacted to NPO. They actually value their diplomats integrity when the diplomats are in the right, I can assume that this is not understood by the repeatededly trolling in this thread. It honestly speeks greatly about how you value/defend your diplomats when they are unwarrantedly demasked.
[/quote]
I'm going to go ahead and assume you have no idea what a troll is.

Edited by SoulVici

[/quote]

I love how you're completely ignorant of the bigger picture.

[quote name='SoulVici' timestamp='1290123528' post='2516885']
I'm going to go ahead and assume you have no idea what a troll is.
[/quote]
I call them like i see them. You know the expression if it stinks like a troll, acts like a troll, its a troll, and you fine sir fit into that that catagory quite nicely.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1290123812' post='2516889']
I love how you're completely ignorant of the bigger picture.
[/quote]

Oh really? Ignorant, fine, do you want to play the ignortant card. Your the one not looking at the bigger picture. This is about NPO demasking and kicking out 2 mk diplomats unwarrantly and MK not putting up with it. Somehow you believe that MK is an the wrong? Glad to know how you would defend your diplomats honor and integrity.

Edited by kwell

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1290124780' post='2516900']
Oh really? Ignorant, fine, do you want to play the ignortant card. Your the one not looking at the bigger picture. This is about NPO demasking and kicking out 2 mk diplomats unwarrantly and MK not putting up with it. Somehow you believe that MK is an the wrong? Glad to know how you would defend your diplomats honor and integrity.
[/quote]
Do you think there is a difference in demasking from forums and kick/banning from IRC channels?

Kick/bans happen quite often in all channels for various reasons.

I'm sure you will argue when MK K/B people from #mushroom that it's ok right.

A diplomat on forums is the same as a diplomat on IRC. A representative of an alliance on forums is the same thing as a representative of an alliance on IRC. MK and many alliances K/B often. Let's not have double standards here.

[/quote]

haha i love it. im sorry you made such an assumption to my views. Although repitition could be classed as trolling wouldnt it? and personally i wanted to hear from MK's point of view. But never mind of this argument.

I (as in me) think MK is not in the wrong, they are allowed to say what they like as an annoucement to who ever they want, isnt this how politics works? its not up to me or you to sort the problem, its up to us to be informed.

troll troll troll! meow! ;)

Edited by emmabuddie

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1290126133' post='2516920']
Do you think there is a difference in demasking from forums and kick/banning from IRC channels?
[/quote]

Yeah, there actually is. You can't compare banning people from a public social area to banning official representatives from embassies.

OOC: also, #mushroom is a OOC channel.

[quote name='emmabuddie' timestamp='1290126440' post='2516927']
haha i love it. im sorry you made such an assumption to my views. Although repitition could be classed as trolling wouldnt it? and personally i wanted to hear from MK's point of view. But never mind of this argument.

I (as in me) think MK is not in the wrong, they are allowed to say what they like as an annoucement to who ever they want, isnt this how politics works? its not up to me or you to sort the problem, its up to us to be informed.

troll troll troll! meow! ;)
[/quote]

Really, you want to hear MK's side? Did you not read the op?

Trolls don't meow, they roar : p

I call them like i see them. You know the expression if it stinks like a troll, acts like a troll, its a troll, and you fine sir fit into that that catagory quite nicely.
[/quote]
Yes but do you know what exactly a troll is?

-snip-
[/quote]

Yes, I do want to play the ignorant card. See kwell, if you took a step back and looked at the bigger picture, you'd see that this is nothing more than the Mushroom Kingdom whining to the world that they got kicked out of someone else's house (and the house of their prime enemy at that, which is probably another critical reason as to why they've brought this !@#$%^&* to the OWF).

And something about a three-year old thread that mocked an MK member? I don't see a problem with that, no. After all, you 'Shrooms seem to mock everyone that goes to your headquarters. Eye for an eye, no?

(Leaves the whole world blind.)